SV
Steven V.
07/02/2020
Great Shop
Always a good bet to bring your vehicle here for service. Friendly, professional and fair. They always perform quality work and stand behind their repairs. Thank you!

Michael L.
07/02/2020
Great service.
Thanks for the great service today. Prompt and thorough.

Colleen M.
Taunton, MA
06/30/2020
The service and the prompt work.
My windshield wipers motor broke....during a horrible rain storm. I called to see if he could fix it. They had to order the part. It was was done fast!! Grear work, great experience. Will be doing more business with A&A Automotive.

Roland B.
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Roland said the employees were good at what they do.

CN
Cheryl N.
Rochester, MA
06/29/2020
Recommended
Always professional and thorough! Great local business to support!

MF
MaryJo F.
Taunton, MA
Hyundai Tucson
06/29/2020 Category: Service
MaryJo said the business had a really nice staff.

SL
Sayre L.
Acura TL
06/26/2020
Professionalism
Friendly, knowledgeable, honest, great customer service.

06/26/2020
Make things easy
They do a great job, I never find they try to up-sell. Super quick. Very friendly. I enjoy bringing my car here

John L.
Lincoln MKZ
06/25/2020 Category: Service
John said he was very satisfied with the service.

RV
Richard V.
Hyundai Accent
A&A is amazing.
A&A is amazing. They always will let me know what is wrong with my vehicle first and the price before fixing it. And will let me know what needs to be fix first and what can wait.

PM
Paul E M.
Audi Q5
Audi
my Audi is out of warranty now and the dealership wants to do all the extras and it costs me a fortune every time. I put out an email to A&A Auto and Andrew returned my call and I told him the issue he informed me they do Audi work and was able to take it in and fix it keeping me informed all the way

Jeep Cherokee
06/24/2020
Service was professional and quick

IS
Irene S.
06/23/2020
Quality and fast service
They always do quality auto maintenance and repair work.

Ruth M.
06/19/2020
Always gets it right!
A&A Automotive has been my "go to" for all of my car maintenance and repairs.

LR
Linda R.
South Easton, MA
06/18/2020
Thorough workmanship
I was greeted upon entering the building. The work that was to be performed was reviewed with me and the anticipated cost was discussed. I waited for my vehicle and it was ready in the expected time frame. Smooth operation.