06/09/2020
Not happy
Brought in my car because of rattle under it on May 9th. $280 later, I still have a rattle. They seemed to find over $3000 of things they suggested I fix, but couldn't fix the rattle, apparently, so I have to bring it back in. Also, when I called to see what was taking so long getting my part,(I had paid in advance) a week later, I was told they have my number, they would call, I called again 2 weeks later and they forgot to order my part, amazingly they found the part that same day. So Ive been dealing with you for a month now. I'm not happy.
Scott D. from A & A Automotive responded on 06/09/2020

We are very sorry to hear that you are not happy. You had made an appointment for us to look at your 2002 Toyota Camry for a rattle noise, any maintenance due, and thorough look over. We found a heat shield rotted and laying directly on the exhaust causing a very obvious rattle noise. This shield was special order from Toyota and that is the reason it needed to be paid for ahead of time. Unfortunately due to Covid19 the shipping time for the part was longer than usual and out of our control, we did not forget to order it. The $3000 in estimates that we provided were for the maintenance items you requested, engine oil leaks that were found, and brake repairs that are needed for your car to be safe. We had discussed with you that this much money it may not be a good investment due to the age of the car, however we provided them to you as they were requested. We will gladly find the cause of the additional rattle noise that is still present

Robert C.
12/28/2019 Category: Service
Robert said the staff at the business treated him well. He said he likes his vehicle and is enjoying it. He said he would not recommend this business for service based on the distance only. He said it's too far away from him.

Volkswagen Passat
12/16/2019
Great service.
Trustworthy.

Sandra S.
05/16/2019
Customer service
I got a blow out squeezing me in in there crazy day short handed father son got ut down thank you

IS
Irene S.
09/18/2018
Quality work!
Always dependable, quality work at a reasonable price. I recommend them 100%.

KV
Kayla V.
08/05/2016 Category: Service
Kayla said she paid $715 for a variety of issues to be resolved but this business only completed part of the work she expected to have done.

GD
Gary D.
Hyundai Accent
11/06/2015
Wonderful greeting/Lousy billing practice
I have brought my vehicle to your business a few times. I guess you could refer to me as a returning customer. I have always been treated in a warm and pleasant manner by your receptionist. This last time I brought my vehicle in with more than 3 problems. Only one was taken care of and the others put on hold for specific reasons. The completed exhaust system issue wound up costing over $900. I took this bill and looked up the cost of these items online and found the exact same suggested retail price as I was charged by your dealership. There actual retail price was $400 less than yours. I can understand charging the customer for the delivery fee but when you disrespect your customers so much that you will over charge for parts then you truly don't deserve customers. For the price I paid for those parts they should be gold plated.

BP
Brian P.
Middleborough, MA
10/22/2014
TOTAL RIP OFF
These people putting good reviews have to be on drugs or fake reviews. They charge 3x what the parts really cost and the rates are flat out insane. Totally a car jacking experience. DO NOT GO HERE
Scott D. from A & A Automotive responded on 10/23/2014

Brian,
 We are dissapointed to hear that you are not happy with our service. Could you please give us a call so we can discuss this matter and the vehicle in question. 508-947-4472. Please ask to speak with Scott or Andrew.
Thank you.

David G.
Honda Accord
05/22/2013 Category: Service
David said the work was not done to his expectations and he would not recommend this business.

SV
Steven V.
07/02/2020
Great Shop
Always a good bet to bring your vehicle here for service. Friendly, professional and fair. They always perform quality work and stand behind their repairs. Thank you!

Michael L.
07/02/2020
Great service.
Thanks for the great service today. Prompt and thorough.

Colleen M.
06/30/2020
The service and the prompt work.
My windshield wipers motor broke....during a horrible rain storm. I called to see if he could fix it. They had to order the part. It was was done fast!! Grear work, great experience. Will be doing more business with A&A Automotive.

Roland B.
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Roland said the employees were good at what they do.

CN
Cheryl N.
Rochester, MA
06/29/2020
Recommended
Always professional and thorough! Great local business to support!

MF
MaryJo F.
Hyundai Tucson
06/29/2020 Category: Service
MaryJo said the business had a really nice staff.