Latest Review over 1 year ago

Tim S.
Volkswagen Vanagon
03/09/2017
Above and beyond service!
The gentleman at A & P were terrific they actually stood behind there work. When parts they used became defective after 3 years and 16000 miles they gracicly repaired my vehicle and nogacated with there parts distributors. Terrific service!
Alan B. from A And P Specialties responded on 03/10/2017

Many thanks Tim for the review, Paul and I will always be here for anything your Vanagon may need. Thanks Alan.

MK
Myra K.
Milwaukie, OR
Audi Allroad
03/07/2017
Customer Review
I have been a customer of A&P Specialties for Audi service on an A4 Quattro and most recently for my current vehicle an Audi Allroad. I would not take my vehicle to any other shop as meeting my expectations are highly met on each and every visit; along with their customer service in providing assistance over the phone to diagnose a problem in the interim prior to bringing the car in for service. When the car is scheduled to be finished it is ready for pick-up and often times washed without being part of the repair. Also, the information that is provided to the customer is understandable and clear as I am not mechanically inclined and I what to understand the charges for the repair work. Now, if you would like me to recommend "courtesy service" in the Portland metro area after dropping off your car would be an added service that I would welcome not having to arrange with others. Also, not only do they accept major credit cards, but personal checks as this is my preferred method of payment. In summary, if you are not satisfied with your current shop don't hesitate and give a call and experience the outstanding customer service and work performed not having to return the vehicle for work not performed.
Regards,
Loyal Audi Customer
Alan B. from A And P Specialties responded on 03/08/2017

Thanks Myra for taking the time for the review it is very appreciated we hope you have a great year, Alan & Paul.

Double M.
Volkswagen Golf
03/03/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Joey. She said the staff at this business were good. They performed good work.
Alan B. from A And P Specialties responded on 03/07/2017

Thanks forntaking the time to review we hope everything is going well. Alan & Paul

Sean W.
Porsche 944
02/28/2017 Category: Service
Sean said he is happy with the work the business did. It was affordable.
Alan B. from A And P Specialties responded on 03/02/2017

Thanks Sean for the kind words we hope you  are enjoying your Porsche. Alan & Paul

VZ
Vitaliy Z.
Battle Ground, WA
Audi Q7
02/28/2017 Category: Service
Vitaliy said they did what they said they were going to do.
Alan B. from A And P Specialties responded on 03/02/2017

Thanks Vitaliy we always are thankful for the business we hope you and your wife are enjoying the new Q7 Alan & Paul.

NA
Neil A.
Vancouver, WA
Porsche Cayenne
02/25/2017 Category: Service
Neil said this business did a good job on his vehicle.
Alan B. from A And P Specialties responded on 02/28/2017

Thanks Neil it,s our pleasure to serve you and have a great year. Alan & Paul

BL
Brett L.
Porsche 928
02/22/2017
Excellent, long term customer service
A & P has been taking care of our Porsche and Audi vehicles for over ten years. We have always been very pleased with their service and customer treatment.
Alan B. from A And P Specialties responded on 02/24/2017

Thanks Brett its always been pleasure to service your Porsches all these years, take care and have a great summer. Alan & Paul.

Jonathan H.
Porsche Cayman
02/16/2017
Fast, friendly, and experienced!
I brought in my 2007 Porsche Cayman for it's 80k mile service. The guys at A and P were very professional, friendly, and up front about all the costs. I definitely recommend them.
Alan B. from A And P Specialties responded on 02/17/2017

Thanks Johnathan for thye Sure critic review Paul & I really appreaciate it.

WF
Warren F.
Gresham, OR
Volkswagen Jetta
02/11/2017
five star
Close to home and friendly staff
Alan B. from A And P Specialties responded on 02/13/2017

Good day Warren we thank you for the review and hope you have a great year, Alan & Paul.

EM
Eddie M.
Gresham, OR
Porsche Boxster
02/10/2017 Category: Service
Eddie said this business had good people. He would recommend them for service.
Alan B. from A And P Specialties responded on 02/13/2017

Good morning Eddie thanks for the review we hope you have a great year.Alan & Paul.

JE
Joyce E.
BMW 323i
02/10/2017 Category: Service
Joyce said this business did good and quality work. They were nice and courteous people. It was a great business and nice places like theirs cannot be found nowadays.
Alan B. from A And P Specialties responded on 02/13/2017

Good morning Joyce Thanks for the kind words and we really appreciate the business from you and Pat. Alan & Paul.

CT
Carol T.
Volkswagen Passat
02/01/2017
I've been a customer for over 30 years. Al & Paul & the rest of the team always provide prompt service & the work is done correctly. Parts are warrantied for 3 years. You'll never go wrong trusting your automobile maintenance to A And P Specialties!
Alan B. from A And P Specialties responded on 02/02/2017

Many Thanks Carol it always a pleasure to serve you Paul and I wish you a great year.Thanks !!!!!!!

Ron G.
Fairview, OR
BMW 530i
01/30/2017 Category: Service
Ron said he is completely satisfied.
Alan B. from A And P Specialties responded on 01/31/2017

Thanks Ron we hope you have a great year, Alan & Paul.

WL
Whitney L.
Audi S4
01/29/2017
Muffin Recipe

Sorry, next time.
Alan B. from A And P Specialties responded on 01/30/2017

Thanks for the reciepe I,m sure we will enjoy it, Alan & Paul.

NR
Nancy R.
Volkswagen Jetta
01/27/2017
I'm confidant and trust their judgement about my vehicle. They are fast, competent and thorough.
Alan B. from A And P Specialties responded on 01/30/2017

Thanks for the review Nancy we hope you have a great year Alan & Paul.

Kobe M.
Audi TT
01/27/2017 Category: Service
Kobe said this business did good work. They were prompt.
Alan B. from A And P Specialties responded on 01/30/2017

Thanks Kobe for the kind words we hope your TT is driving great, ALan & Paul.

Ahmed S.
Beaverton, OR
BMW 525i
01/25/2017 Category: Service
Ahmed said the service was good, they were helpful and provided feedback.
Alan B. from A And P Specialties responded on 01/27/2017

Thanks Ahmed for the review we hope you have a great year, Alan & Paul.

John T.
West Linn, OR
Porsche Boxster
01/24/2017
Very high shop supplies charge!
Hi Alan,
I'm satisfied with the service I received of changing the headlight switch, but when I got home and looked at the invoice, I was very disappointed with the $34.88 "Shop Supplies" charge!! That's a lot for what the job encompassed!

Earlier this year, I had a $1,157 job done (elsewhere) and was charged $13.04 shop supplies (that's understandable) and another job for $ 206 for which I was charged $3.00 for shop supplies, that's reasonable.
I really find the $34.88 shop supplies charge extremely high for the nature of the work done.!

Regards,
John Tabbal
Invoice 8050
Alan B. from A And P Specialties responded on 01/25/2017

Good morning John, thank you for taking the time to post a review. Shop supplies need to service cars these days has increased tremendously and the fairest way to recover those costs is a percentage of labor. I reviewed your work order and see that Paul discounted the supply charge by $16.00. We always take into consideration the type of job that was done and recalculate the shop supplies accordingly and apply a discount as needed. If you take the listed shop supply charge and discount the total would be 18.88 for shop supplies.
Thanks.

Brian B.
Volkswagen EuroVan
01/18/2017
Great service, observations and communication
Thanks for fixing the window sprayers , testing a replacing the battery, and giving things a once over. This is the reason you allow professionals to change the oil even if you can do it yourself. They catch stuff you might not as they know what to look for.
Alan B. from A And P Specialties responded on 01/19/2017

Many thanks Brian, Paul and I really are thankful for your business and we hope you have a great year. Alan

Joel H.
01/14/2017
Takes care of business with a fair approach
I had work done that was a couple of months out of warranty and Paul and Alan took it upon themselves to make sure we were all happy in the end.
Alan B. from A And P Specialties responded on 01/16/2017

Good day Joel thanks for the kind words and we hope you have a great new year, Alan & Paul.