Chris R.
Audi Q5
04/02/2019
Great service.
Roger and Armando did a great job fixing my wife's side view mirror. They got it done quickly and the car was returned washed and vacuumed. I have never been disappointed with the service and the prices are always reasonable.
Armando R., Owner from A & S Tires Plus responded on 04/03/2019

Thank You for the great feedback,its always a pleasure doing business with you!!

Nissan Pathfinder
02/23/2019
Happy Customers!
A&S team worked together and did an amazing job replacing my fan on my Vehicle as well as removing a dent in my back bumper, further more my car was returned to me on a very decent timely matter ! Thanks guys!!
Armando R., Owner from A & S Tires Plus responded on 04/03/2019

Thank You for the feedback, we appreciate your business!!

LH
LAURIE H.
Longmeadow, MA
02/22/2019
excellent service, good prices
They had great service with a smile. Armando checked my other tires, and he was truthful to tell me they were OK and did not need to be replaced.

Christina R.
02/20/2019
Thankful
I want to say thank you A&S for the work you have done to my car and making sure it was safe for me & my family. Great job guys.
Armando R., Owner from A & S Tires Plus responded on 02/20/2019

Thank you for your feed back! We appreciate your business and look foward to serving you again in the future!

Brian B.
Nissan Maxima
02/18/2019
4 New Tires
I only heard of this place because a friend of mine starting working there. I needed 4 new tires and an alignment. Not only did I receive the tires and the alignment at a camparable price to a big brand store they also washed the exterior and vacuumed the interior which was awesome. I am not the type who regular cleans his car and for them to clean the car and make it look almost brand new was a bonus.

I can't wait for the spring to get my car detailed.
Armando R., Owner from A & S Tires Plus responded on 02/20/2019

Thank you for the feed back! We appreciate your business and look foward to serving you again in the future!

Ram Cargo Van
02/16/2019
Super duper
Got the job done, professional, courteous, knowledgeable, will definitely go back!
Armando R., Owner from A & S Tires Plus responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you for the feed back, we appreciate your business and look foward to serving you in the future  !!

Chris R.
02/10/2019
Great service at a fair price.
Professional service. Excellent prices. Friendly people.

Angela R.
02/09/2019
Our family's new go to place.

02/07/2019
Trust
I have built a strong trust with Armando and his staff. They have been very honest with me. I do not know much about cars and they could of sold me anything and I would not of known the difference. I recommend them and without a doubt would send my friends them.
Armando R., Owner from A & S Tires Plus responded on 02/08/2019

Thank you for such a great review! We work really hard to instill a strong feeling of security in our customers and are so happy that reflected on your vist!

We hope you keep us in mind the next time you're in need of automotive services!

CO
Carmelo O.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
01/27/2019
Emergency tire care done promptly!
We needed to travel the next day and found that we had a flat tire, but they were able to order a new tire and replace the temporary doughnut efficiently and promptly!! We were able to keep our appointment with time to spare!!

Hi Carmelo,

Thank you for such a great review! We work really hard to provide excellent service for our customers and are so happy that reflected on your vist!

Warm Regards,

Brittany H.
Agawam, MA
Jeep Liberty
01/18/2019
Tire replacement
I needed a new tire out on my car, while shopping around for a cheap price I found A&S on google. While I was on the phone and speaking with Armondo he told me to send him competitors prices and when I did he not only beat the price but gave me extra amenities the competitor didn’t have. Wonderful costumer service! Can’t wait to be a customer here for a long long time.

Hi Brittany,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with amazing feedback! I am so pleased to hear that we were able to provide you with great customer care and our fantastic competive pricing!

We hope to see you again the next time you're in need of automotive care!

Sincerest thanks,

Stafford Springs, CT
01/17/2019
Great service, great price.
Owner was very nice and genuine. Walked out of work to a flat tire, brought it to A&S and it was fixed quickly. I'll be bringing my car here from now on for any repairs or maintenance.
Armando R., Owner from A & S Tires Plus responded on 01/28/2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with fantastic feedback! Our goal is always total satisfaction of our customers!

We hope you keep us in mind the next time you're in need of automotive care!

Best,

RK
Rob K.
Warren, MA
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Rob said that the place was really good.
Armando R., Owner from A & S Tires Plus responded on 01/09/2019

Thank You Rob , We appreciate you !!!

Jose F.
01/04/2019
Always do a good job
They have always took care of my cars and will recommend to anyone
Armando R., Owner from A & S Tires Plus responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you for your feed back !! We appreciate your business and hope to see again!!

Ruth H.
12/31/2018
Excellant service, honest
People there are honest and they do excellant work
Armando R., Owner from A & S Tires Plus responded on 01/02/2019

Thank you for your Business it was a pleasure to serve you!!