Wrentham, MA
02/08/2019
Excellent customer service and great work
Excellent customer service and always have a good experience with the work done. Highly recommend!

KK
Kevin K.
Harrisville, RI
Kia Sorento
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Kevin the service was easy and the business was convenient,

Jay M.
Northborough, MA
Chevrolet Cruze
01/24/2019
Best in class
I’ve been going there for years since I started working in Smithfield and John and A&W tire have been absolutely fantastic for everything I’ve ever needed for car maintenance and tire replacement while being competitively priced with unrivaled service. I can’t thank them enough.

Rory B.
North Smithfield, RI
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Rory said it was really good service.

Lincoln, RI
01/13/2019
Excellent service in a timely manner
So far so good! I have not a bad experience yet and that is rare in car service. You can get an appointment very quickly and service is completed usually that day. The technicians seem to be very knowledgeable. The Dealership has recommended things I didn't really need, while A and W gives you what you need.

MA
Mike A.
Jeep Compass
01/05/2019
Awesome job
Great job. Did the job fast and my car is running great!

Diana B.
Chepachet, RI
Ford Edge
01/03/2019
I use A and W Auto Repair for routine oil changes and they are always fast and courteous!

RI
Richard I.
Greenville, RI
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Richard said the people are courteous and the business does good work.

Steve B.
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Steve said that the place is honest, reasonable and always on top of things.

TR
Toni R.
12/30/2018
Amazing work and service
Always a great experience.. great work and service.

HC
Henry C.
Cadillac CTS Coupe
12/27/2018
owner and employees
friendly, professional and reliable service.

KT
Ken T.
Ford Police Interceptor
12/27/2018 Category: Service
Ken said they did a good job and the young gentleman who drove him back and forth during the business process was very helpful and very professional.

Barrington, RI
Acura MDX
12/21/2018
A and W Auto Repair
Excellent service! Having them pick my car up at work so I don't have to take time off is a an added bonus. They let me know when my my vehicle has been picked up and dropped off by text. When I leave work, my car is sitting right where I left it fully serviced. No more Saturdays hanging out while it's being worked on. A and W Auto Repair has been my "go to" place for service, repairs and tires for over five years and I highly recommend them.

Kip B.
Ford Police Interceptor
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Kip said the business always does good work.

Mike C.
Mercedes-Benz C300
12/17/2018
Great Place
I've been bringing all my cars here for many years. John and his crew have always done an outstanding job at a reasonable price and in a timeframe that worked for both of us. From older Dodge pick-up trucks to newer Mercedes sedans and anything in between. Very honest/trustworthy and great to work. Highly recommend.

Jared B.
12/14/2018
Fast service
Service was so fast and very fairly priced!

TD
Tim D.
Franklin, MA
12/13/2018
A & W is Fantastic
I started using A&W around 5 years ago. I have been more than happy with the service quality and their price are highly competitive. I would not take either of our family cars to any other location. They are very flexible with scheduling and provide top-notch service. I could not recommend A&W any higher than I currently do. I am always telling colleagues that they need to use A&W for all of their car maintenance needs. Whether its just an oil change, brakes repair/replacement, exhaust issues, ties, or any car maintenance need, these guys are where you want to go. ~T Driscoll

Jason S.
North Attleboro, MA
12/06/2018
Excellent Customer Service
The outstanding team at A and W Auto repair is the best. They really care about the customer. I've be going to A and W for years and can always count on them for outstanding, high-quality service. Highly recommend.

PB
Patrick B.
Foxboro, MA
12/06/2018
Great, honest service
Great service, as always. They picked the car up for an oil change. They called about my back brakes and suggested replacing them, to which I agreed (rear brakes were done in June, so this made sense), and the car was back in my company’s garage when I left the office.

Molly M.
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Molly said they were really quick and provided good customer service.