DT
Dave T.
Smithfield, RI
01/05/2020
Jeep repair
Great place to have work done

Duxbury, MA
Honda Accord Coupe
01/03/2020
I always have a great experience working with A and W. They offer a high quality of service and are always available when I need them. I would absolutely recommend to anyone in the area.

01/03/2020
Outstanding Service
I would like to thank A and W Auto Repair for there quality of work on my truck and the top of the line customer service. The team is the best!

Andrew M.
Wakefield, RI
01/03/2020 Category: Service
Andrew said everything was super.

CF
Chad F.
North Smithfield, RI
Nissan Frontier
01/03/2020 Category: Service
Chad said they always do great work and do it in a timely manner. They know him by name, it has a hometown, family feel and he likes that.

PB
Patrick B.
Foxboro, MA
12/29/2019
Reliable and Honest
I always know that I can rely on John and the team to complete a simple oil change or a larger job on my aging car, while also telling me what isn’t a mechanical concern and doesn’t need to be replaced.

Mark C.
Johnston, RI
Scion iA
12/27/2019 Category: Service
Mark said this business is honest, fair and does a good job.

John A.
Rhode Island
Volvo V70
12/18/2019 Category: Service
John said they were nice, good and reasonable.

Jessica F.
Smithfield, RI
Hyundai Tucson
12/15/2019
Honest
I have been going to A and W Auto repair in Smithfield for years now they are true honest and do a great job I would highly recommend Jon and Ira service to all my friends because they are friendly and honest and that’s hard to find in this day and age
Jessica M Fox

Jeff W.
Lincoln, RI
12/13/2019
Amazing service always perfect
John LaFleur runs an amazing repair shop, able to handle almost any automotive challenge other than body work.
For most items I don't bother with the dealer, even for our newer cars.

LF
Lynn F.
North Smithfield, RI
12/13/2019 Category: Service
Lynn said she's had prior service with them. They always do a great job.

JI
Jim I.
Cumberland, RI
12/12/2019
Quick service
Great service! They take my car in on short notice, complete the work quickly and warranty part previously installed if any issues come up.

Lori M.
12/09/2019
Fast, friendly service
A And W Auto Repair understands that you need your car. I brought my van in for an oil change that took less than an hour. I was amazed!

Jenn D.
Cranston, RI
12/05/2019
Reliable and Honest
John is a true professional, I would not take my cars anywhere else!

Kevin B.
Rhode Island
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Kevin said he is happy with the work that John does. He would recommend them to others.