SK
Sue K.
10/15/2020
Everyone who works there is friendly, attentive and proficient.
I started going there after a neighbor recommended them. They always explain everything that needs attention in a manner which I can understand. I have been very happy with the work they do on routine jobs as well as major jobs.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 10/19/2020

Sue, Thank you for taking the time to give us such a Great Review and Recommendation. We are pleased to hear that you continue to be satisfied with our Service. We Appreciate Your Business!

KT
Kelly T.
Ford Expedition
10/09/2020 Category: Service
Kelly said they had great turnaround, quality work and honesty.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 10/13/2020

Kelly, Thank you for the review and recommendation. We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with our service. We Appreciate Your business.

Hyattsville, MD
Lincoln MKZ
10/08/2020
Affordable, Honest and Fast
I started going to this repair shop a couple years ago and have been tremendously happy with their work. The owner and his son always explain what's wrong with the car and they give me options for repair based on what I can afford and my needs. They never try to increase the cost and they do exactly what they say. This will be my repair shop for as long as possible.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 10/13/2020

Thank you for taking the time to give us such a great review and recommendation. We are pleased to hear that you continue to come back for your Auto Repairs. We are happy that you are satisfied with our service. We appreciate your business!

Mark D.
10/08/2020 Category: Service
Mark said they were efficient and timely. They seemed to know what they were doing.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 10/13/2020

Thank you Mark for taking the time to give us a great review and recommendation. We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with our Service. We Appreciate your business!

Sarah M.
Volkswagen Passat
10/02/2020 Category: Service
Sarah said she got an oil change and the experience was easy
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 10/05/2020

Thank you Sarah! We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with our service. Thank you for taking the time to give us a review and recommendation. We Appreciate your business!

Jane T.
09/18/2020 Category: Service
Jane said their daughter was going out of town and needed the vehicle right away. She said the staff did it fast and well.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 09/20/2020

Thank you Jane for taking the time to give us a review and recommendation. We are glad that we were able to get your daughter back on her way out of town as soon a possible. We Appreciate Your Business!

WD
william d.
09/15/2020
Not told about additional charge.
I dropped my 2005 Toyota highlander off to have a power steering pressure line replaced. They looked at it the day before and gave me an estimate that was fair and accurate so I arrange to drop it off. When I dropped it off I discuss the tire rotation and told him I wanted to five tire rotation because the car had new tires and a new spare underneath of it and could they take a look at the brakes while the tires were offBecause I felt it may soon be due for brakes. The charge to rotate the tires was $36. Well I have free tire rotations at fire stone because I have fire stone Bridgestone tires on it for $36 it wasn’t worth taking at the fire stone knowing that I would never let them service my vehicle beyond tire installation I told them to go ahead and rotate the tires. I got a call from Ed the following morning he told me the power steering line repair was all done and that I really wanna rotate the tires because they look brand new. I told them they had almost 20,000 miles on them already and I still wanted the spare rotated out onto the car. When I went to pick the vehicle up the bill was $40 or so more than I expected it to be based on the quote I got the day before and I asked why so much. I was told because they rotated the spare out from underneath of the vehicle. I questioned that they knew I wanted that done to begin with and still quoted me $36 for the rotation. If you would’ve told me you were going to charge me $72 I would’ve told you to not rotate the tires because for $36 it’s not worth sitting at fire stone for an hour but for $72 And go get an ice cream and get a free tire rotation. They almost had a new customer for all of my vehicle repair needs but after this I’m not so sure that I will return. I am a retired 25+ your master technician and former repair shop owner. I am very sketchy about who I let touch my cars when I can’t fix them myself. I had high hopes for the shop especially because they’re very close to my home but now I think I’m Going to have to search for another shop. I wouldn’t say don’t go there for service because I do think they’re very competent. But nothing frustrates a shopper or a service purchaser then a bill bigger than expected at the end of the day.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 09/16/2020

Mr. Dermota, Sorry I was not there to discuss your bill when you picked up your vehicle yesterday. Our normal 4 tire rotation is $36. More time is involved to retrieve the spare out from under the car, rotate it and put another tire back under the car as a spare. This was the reason for the additional cost and a miss communication on our part. We would like you to return as a customer, so I will be sending you a check for $53.16 which is 10% refund of your ticket from yesterday. If I had been there yesterday I would have offered it to you at that time. If you choose not to return, please remember we stand behind the work we did yesterday for 12 months/12,000 miles. We Appreciate your Business!

Mike C.
09/12/2020 Category: Service
Mike said it was very good. He would return. The job got done and it wasn't very expensive.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 09/16/2020

Thank you Mike, for taking the time to give us a review and recommendation. We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with our service. We Appreciate your Business!

PH
Pat H.
09/11/2020 Category: Service
Pat said they were fantastic , great, really personable, good at communicating with him and good at getting the job done. He really appreciates what they did.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 09/15/2020

Thank you Pat for taking the time to give us such a Great Review and Recommendation. We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with our Service. We Appreciate Your Business!

LP
Larry P.
09/02/2020
Professional and fair.
Oil change was as expected at a reasonable price.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 09/02/2020

Thank you Larry for taking the time to give us review and recommendation. We are pleased to hear that you are still satisfied with our service. We Appreciate your Business!

John C.
08/27/2020
Clear, simple explanations with options , reasonable prices
Always liked and trusted Eddie. Always satisfied. It’s especially nice hearing “or you could do this”. Quick turnaround times.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 08/31/2020

Thank you John, for taking the time to give us a Great Review and Recommendation. We are please to hear that you continue to be satisfied with our service. We Appreciate your Business, Thank you!

08/27/2020
They got me in fast, diagnosed the issue and fixed the problem
I am happy with their work however their labor charges are just way too high!, when I broke down the bill 2/3 of the cost were labor and it averaged out to be about 100 dollars per hour.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 08/31/2020

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review and recommendation. We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with our Service. Sorry to hear that you seem surprised about our hourly rate it is not a secret. Our hourly rate is $110 per hour. Our rate has been that rate since 2017 and we have one of lowest hourly rates in the Annapolis Area. We Appreciate your Business, Thank you!

TJ
Thomas J.
Honda Civic Sdn
08/21/2020 Category: Service
Thomas said he appreciates that they got the job done quickly. Honest with what needed to be done and the costs required
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 08/23/2020

Thank you Thomas for taking the time to give us a great review and recommendation. We are happy to hear that you were satisfied with our Service. We Appreciate your Business!

Jocelyn / Lewis W.
Chevrolet Suburban
08/19/2020
Amazing service.....as always!
Ed, Brian and Tom are always super helpful and go out of their way to provide great service. We have been going here for 16 years now and have always had amazing service.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 08/19/2020

Thank you Jocelyn and Lewis for your great review and recommendation. We are happy to hear that you are still satisfied with our Service. We Appreciate Your Business, Thank you!

Kurt B.
08/15/2020 Category: Service
Kurt said that he gets good service every time he goes there.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 08/17/2020

Kurt, We are glad to hear that you continue to be satisfied with our Service. Thank you for taking the time to give us a great review and recommendation. We Appreciate your Business, Thank you!