SD
Sandy D.
04/23/2019
I trust this place!
I have been taking my vehicles to A.Arundel Auto Service for a few years now, and I can truly say that I trust these guys. I have been living in Annapolis for nearly 20 years, and I wish I had found this place sooner. They are fast, friendly, and always take the time to explain their diagnosis to me. Annapolis is an expensive place, but I feel like the pricing is very fair for this area. They never try to "tack on" extra work that isn't needed, but they are thorough enough in their evaluations that they have definitely identified problems on my vehicle that I wasn't aware of, before they became bigger problems. I have referred multiple friends to these guys, and they have all told me they are also very satisfied.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 04/23/2019

Thank you Sandy for taking the time to give us such a wonderful review! We are very pleased to hear how satisfied you are with our service. It says a lot to us that you have referred friends to us. We Appreciate your Business! Thank You!

VC
Vince / Caroline C.
GMC Yukon
04/22/2019
Great service, thanks Ed
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 04/22/2019

Thank you Vince! Always glad that you choose Us for your service. We Appreciate your business!

Chris B.
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Chris said that the place has good customer service.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 04/22/2019

Thank you Chris for taking the time to give us a review and recommendation! We are pleased to hear that you were happy with our service. We Appreciate Your Business!

04/09/2019 Category: Service
Robert said that the place did good work and had good customer service.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 04/11/2019

Thank you Robert for taking the time to give us a review and recommendation. We are pleased to hear that you are satisfied with our service. We Appreciate your business!

TG
Tracy G.
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Tracy said they are always friendly and honest. They always a good job and they are great people. They got her in when she had an emergency and they finished before the time she had expected.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 04/08/2019

Thank you Tracy for your review and recommendation. We are always happy to help our customers with emergency repairs. We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with out Service. We Appreciate Your Business!

Lee S.
Nissan Versa
04/01/2019
Thank You!
A. Arundel is the best car care around. The service and the staff can't be beaten. I have total confidence that my car is well taken care of at the right price.

Lee
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 04/02/2019

Wow! What can we say but Thank You! It is unusual that we have a customer write a review Thanking Us! We are very pleased to hear that you are Satisfied with our Service. We are thrilled that you have total confidence in us - It means a lot! We Appreciate Your Business!

Stacey C.
03/26/2019
Honest Quality Work!!
We will never go to a different auto service center!! The service is quality and they never do more than is needed. Friendly and Professional!!
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 03/28/2019

Stacey, Thank you for such a wonderful review and recommendation. We are very happy to hear that you were Satisfied with our Service. We Appreciate Your Business, Thank You!

03/10/2019
They fix it.
I’ve been lucky to have good mechanics. These guys have been the best. They make sure you’re taken care of and they fix the problem.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 03/11/2019

Robert, Thank you for taking the time to give us a review and recommendation. We are always happy to hear that our customers are still satisfied with our service. We Appreciate your business!
Thank You!

Jane T.
Pontiac Aztek
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Jane said they were good.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 03/28/2019

Jane, Thank you for the review and recommendation! You have been a customer a very long time and we are happy to hear that you are still satisfied with our service. We Appreciate your business!

RO
Robert O.
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Robert said that the place did exactly what he wanted and did it right away.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 03/08/2019

Thank you Robert for taking the time to give us a review and recommendation. We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with our Service.

VS
Victoria S.
Linthicum Heights, MD
Toyota Yaris
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Victoria said the business rotated her tires and there is a noise. It is very irritating and they told her it was normal.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 03/08/2019

Victoria, We are sorry to hear that you have a noise now that is irritating. We had a note on your receipt that your tires had road noise (with some tires is normal) and would have been there all along. If you have a sound that is now irritating, Please swing by for us to listen to. We stand behind all our work for 1 year/12,000 miles. We Appreciate your Business!

Davidsonville, MD
02/25/2019
Excellent Service, as usual
Eddie runs an honest shop and provides high quality repairs. A truly honest car mechanic in Annapolis is a rare find.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 03/08/2019

Thank you for taking the time to give us a Great Review and Recommendation! We are pleased to hear that you continue to be satisfied with our Service. We Appreciate Your Business!

RF
Rob F.
02/14/2019
Great service as always!
Ed and the gang continue to be top-notch!
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 02/19/2019

Rob, as always Thank you! We Appreciate your business and are happy to hear that you are still satisfied with our service.

Rebecca B.
Mazda CX-9
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Rebecca said they did very well.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 02/19/2019

Thank You Rebecca for taking the time to give us a review and recommendation. We are pleased to hear you were satisfied with your service. We Appreciate your business!

Richard B.
Callaway, MD
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Richard said that the business is quick and efficient.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 02/14/2019

Thank you Richard! You have been a customer a long time and We Appreciate your business!

DQ
Danny Q.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Danny said that the place was honest in their diagnosis, which is hard to find.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 02/07/2019

Thank you Danny for taking the time to give us a review and recommendation. We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with out service. We Appreciate your business!

01/26/2019
Always good
Simple, easy, cheap
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 01/29/2019

Robert, Thank you for taking the time to give us a review and recommendation. We are pleased to hear that you are still satisfied with our work. We Appreciate Your Business!

PM
Peter / Karen M.
01/26/2019
A Arundel takes Care of my car
We take both of our cars to A Arundel. I have had heart surgery and didn't drive my Mustang for 3 months and the battery died. We got it up and running and took it to A Arundel. They did a great job of checking everything for me and advised me to drive it often. Also took our Mazda there for an oil change. They are good at what they do plus more. They go the extra mile. Karen Helm
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 01/29/2019

Karen, We were sorry to hear that you had heart surgery. Hopefully now you will be able to drive that Mustang often. Thank you for giving us a Great Review and Recommendation. We Appreciate your Business!

John H.
01/24/2019
Excellent Service at a Good Price
I've been coming to A. Arundel Auto Service Center since I move to the area 5 years ago. I have used them for all work except dealer recall or warranty work and am convinced that Ed and his guys do better work and at a lower price.

Ed is also worth talking with when you are considering getting a new vehicle or trying to figure out whether it is time to get rid of your old clunker. After 35 years in the business he has seen it all and will share his unvarnished opinions with you. To me, that is worth a lot.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 01/25/2019

Thank you John for such a Great Review. Thank you for Recommending Us. We are Always Happy to hear that after 5 years you are still Satisfied with our Service. We Appreciate your Business! We Can't Thank you enough!

Mike C.
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Mike said the business does great work and he has gone to them for years.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 01/25/2019

Thank you Mike for your review and recommendation! We are pleased to hear that you are satisfied with our service. We Appreciate your Business!