GS
Gary S.
Sykesville, MD
Buick Encore
01/22/2019
Excellent service; friendly & knowledgeable staff
Always available for questions. Knowledgeable of service needs for my vehicle. Excellent service.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 01/25/2019

Thank you Gary for your Wonderful Review and Recommendation! We are always here for any questions you have about your car. We Appreciate your Business!

VG
Vickie / Philip G.
Arnold, MD
Saturn Sky
01/20/2019
Always honest; great work at a great price!
Another successful A. Arundel Auto Service appointment! Ed and the team previously recommended a tire rotation with this oil change, but after assessing my vehicle, I was told that the tires were wearing so evenly that no rotation was necessary. An exceptional level of honesty is displayed at every visit! The kind of shop that doesn't replace items until replacement is truly necessary. A+ service!
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 01/25/2019

Vicky and Philip, Thank you for taking the time to give us another review and recommendation. They are wonderful testimonials. We Appreciate your business! Thank You.

VG
Vickie / Philip G.
Arnold, MD
01/16/2019
Another fantastic visit!
Time and again, the team at A. Arundel Auto Service Center exceed expectations! My vehicle was ready faster than expected and they even removed a random nail that I never spotted in one of my tires. A+ service!
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 01/25/2019

Vicki and Philip, We are so Happy to hear that you are Satisfied with our service. Thank you for the review and recommendation. We Truly Appreciate your business! Thank You!!

RL
Robert / Kellie L.
01/16/2019
A. Arundel review
Fortunately for me, I have been dealing with Ed, Brian and the crew at A. Arundel for many years. That we are frends is only natural. But we wouldn't be if their work was not to the extraordinary standard they keep. They are extremely knowledgeable, care for the vehicle and the customer, and are honest as the day is long. Having been victimized by other lesser repair and maintenance companies in the past, I now am firmly committed to the best: A. Arundel Auto Service Center. Furthermore, their advice is always excellent.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 01/16/2019

Robert and Kellie, Wow! What a wonderful review. We are pleased to hear that our Service still meets your expectations. We hope to keep you thinking this way. We Appreciate Your Business! Thank You!

HH
Heather H.
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Heather said the service was good.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 01/16/2019

Heather, We are happy to hear that you were satisfied with our Service. We Appreciate Your Business!

LZ
Lee Z.
Volkswagen Jetta
01/10/2019
quick service. you take care of everything that needs to be done
We got stopped for a headlight that was out. We got an appointment 2 days later and you fixed our exhaust as well. No delays or excuses, just got it done. Thanks.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 01/16/2019

Lee, What can we say? We are Thankful that you keep coming back and are still satisfied with our Service. We Appreciate your Business! Thank You!

NS
Nate S.
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Nate said the service was great.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 01/16/2019

Nate, Thank you for taking the time to give us a review and recommendation! We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with our Service. We Appreciate Your Business!

Craig / Jan W.
Davidsonville, MD
01/01/2019
Honest
I’ve tried many different locations in and around Annapolis over the last 30 years, and this is the place to go for honest work to your car.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you Craig and Jan for taking the time to give us a review and recommendation. We are pleased to hear that even after trying different shops in the area, you prefer our shop. We Appreciate your Business, Thank you!

Missy G.
12/29/2018
Courteous service
Brian always does a great job and I trust capability in servicing my car. Eddie “the boss” is a great guy also.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 12/29/2018

Thank you Missy for taking the time to give us a Great Review and Recommendation. We are happy to hear that you trust our work. We Appreciate Your Business! Happy New Year!

Lee S.
Nissan Versa
12/19/2018
The Best!
I will always come to A.Arundel even if I move across the country!!!! Thank you!
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 12/22/2018

Thank you Lee for your review and recommendation! We are pleased to hear that you are satisfied with our Service. We Appreciate your Business and certainly hope that your not moving across the country! Happy Holidays!

Julie / Craig W.
Jeep Liberty
12/19/2018
Honest and Trustwothy!
This is our go-to place for auto repairs. It is the best kept secret in Annapolis. Very honest service and pricing.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 12/22/2018

Thank you so much Julie and Craig! We are happy to hear that you are Satisfied with our Service. We Appreciate your Business! Happy Holidays!

GM
Gavin M.
Mercedes-Benz ML430
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Gavin said he taken his vehicle there for 3 years and they are always very honest. He thought another guy was giving him a good deal at another automotive place but it was more expensive even though they told him they were only charging for the part.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 12/17/2018

Thank you Gavin for taking the time to give us a Review and Recommendation. We are Happy to hear that you are Satisfied with our Service. We Appreciate your business! Happy Holidays!

12/07/2018
Efficient, prompt service
Eddie always gives a “heads up” on what work your car will need in the near future. His prices are fair, and we have recommended him to others.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you! We always try and give our customers a "heads up" on future repairs. There is nothing worse than unexpected Auto Repair. This way our Customers are able to budget for the upcoming repair. We Appreciate you recommending us to others. Happy Holidays!

PT
Paula T.
12/05/2018
My heart sank as my car was towed to A.Arundel Auto Service Center and I was expecting horrible news. They were able to fix the problem and had my car back on the road that afternoon. Better yet, my mileage has improved. Great work, guys!
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 12/10/2018

Paula, Thank you for taking the time to give us a review and recommendation. We strive to get our customer's cars back to them the same day. We understand the hardship of not having your car. We Are happy to hear you were satisfied with our service. We Appreciate your Business! Happy Holidays!

RD
Robert D.
12/04/2018
Keeping my old truck running
Trucks got over 350k miles. They know what they’re doing
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you Robert for taking the time to give us a review and recommendation. We are pleased to hear that our customers continue to be satisfied with our service. Happy Holidays!

JN
Joe N.
12/01/2018
Your professionalism and workmanship are the same. Outstanding!
Car seems great and hope to keep it for awhile. I talked to Brian/Bryan. If a certain veh (large, 4WD, SUV) comes in w/reasonable mileage and good shape and you believe a good deal, pls let me know. If repairs need to be made, you've got it. Finders fee is available.

Thanks and Merry Christmas to you and family.

Joe Noon
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 12/04/2018

Thank you Joe for your review and recommendation! We will keep you in mind if a vehicle matching your criteria comes in. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Bernice S.
Saturn VUE
11/19/2018
I put my trust in Ed and team as they always do right by the customer.
I have been taking my car(s) to A. Arundel for over 15 years and have always been completely satisfied with the work performed. They always tell you ahead of time what is needed to be done and gives you an estimate so you aren't surprised when you pick up your car. They are honest, professional and personable.
I wouldn't dream of going elsewhere.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 11/20/2018

Thank you again Bernice for your Review and Recommendation. We are pleased to hear your praise. We Appreciate Your Business, Thank You!

TW
Tina W.
11/14/2018
Great Service Always!
Honest great service! Thanks Eddie!
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 11/15/2018

Thank you Tina for taking the time to give us a review and recommendation. We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with our service. We Appreciate your business.

Colm M.
Mitsubishi Outlander
11/14/2018
Servicing our very old Mitsubishi Outlander
You have always done the work in a very timely manner and your costs are so affordable. You have done the work that was needed to be done and did not pressure us into doing other things that were not necessary at this time. Thank you. Colm and Margaret McEvoy
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 11/15/2018

Thank you Colm and Margaret! We are pleased to hear that you are satisfied with our service. We try to keep our customers budget in mind when recommending work that needs to done right away. Our recommendations always are about keeping you safe and from breaking down later. We Appreciate your business! Thank you!

FA
Francisco A.
11/10/2018
Great Service!
Come here for honest work. Come here to find someone that takes care of your car. Anne Arundel Auto Service Center = Awesome. It's that easy.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 11/12/2018

Wow! Francisco, Thank you for such a Great Review and Recommendation! We are Pleased that you were Satisfied with our Service. We Appreciate your Business, Thank you!