Jack F.
Saturn VUE
08/18/2017 Category: Service
Jack said the staff replaced a power steering pump 11 months ago. He took his vehicle back to this business for a second time due to the pump failing. The technicians told him that it was not the pump. Instead they said it was a part that cost $1300. He then took his vehicle to another business which told him it is definitely the power steering pump. They tried to rip him off at this business.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 09/12/2017

Thank You Jack for your Review! I'm sorry that you were not happy with our diagnosis. The last time you came in (10/12/16) We told you to keep an eye on your power steering fluid, that you still had a leak. Your Power Steering Pump was Bad - It was burned up because of no power steering fluid in the system. That is why we couldn't warranty the pump for you. It was not defective. A new pump is only a temporary fix because them main issue is a Leak at the Power Steering Rack & Pinion. The $1300 repair that you mention was just a part, it was Parts, Labor, Alignment, Shop Supplies and Tax. That is the cost of neglect. If you still don't address the leak, you may well burn up another Power Steering Pump. You could have stopped by anytime and we would have checked your power steering fluid for you. Regular visits help ward off major problems later. Thank you for your Business!

Lisa M.
Buick LaCrosse
09/08/2016
I don't recommend them
I went to Arundal Auto from a friends referral. I have a car that sat for a long time so I asked them to check all the tires. They replaced the 2 front tires (with racing tires) I didn't need them. The back 2 tires were over 8 years old and dry rotted. They said I didn't need to replace them. The day after I brought my car home I started getting alerts on my dashboard about my tires. I took the car somewhere else where they discovered the 8 year old dry rotted tires and replaced them. They then asked why I have racing tires??
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 09/20/2016

Lisa, We are Sorry to hear that you didn't think to return to us when you developed a problem with your tires the next day. We stand behind and Warranty all our Repairs for 12 months/12,000 miles. In response to another shop telling you we put Racing Tires on your Buick Lacrosse, those tires had a ZR Rating required by the manufacturer. A ZR rating is a High Performance Tire not a Racing Tire. We don't sell Customers anything they don't need. We felt you had plenty of life left in your 8 yr old tires. A little dry rot on Tires that have been sitting doesn't necessarily require replacing. Sorry you didn't trust us. Ed did phone you in response to your review. Thank you for your business!

AK
Al K.
05/12/2016 Category: Service
Al said he is having the same problem. He will be taking the vehicle back to the business tomorrow. His vehicle would stall and not operate. He would have to have his vehicle jumped every time this would happen. He said he feels he was overcharged for the service by $200. He showed his receipt to others and was informed he was overcharged. In the past he liked their integrity, honesty and they would be up front with him. The part he needed cost $50 at a retail store but he was charged $200 for the same part. They also charged him for a diagnostic fee where other places waive that fee if the service is performed.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 05/17/2016

Al, We were sorry to hear that you were still having problems with your car. The good news was, that it was just a Battery problem and not anything that had to do with our previous work. We are also sorry to hear that you think we over charged for a part. We only use Quality parts on our repairs to insure that we can guarantee our work for 12 months/12,000 miles. If you have any further problems, Please stop by and let us check it out for you. We Appreciate Your Business!

Randy S.
Dodge Journey
03/17/2020 Category: Service
Randy said the business was generally good.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 03/19/2020

Thank you Randy for taking the time to give us a review and recommendation. We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with our Service. We Appreciate your Business.

Roberto C.
Toyota Yaris
03/13/2020 Category: Service
Roberto said the business provided a superb level of service.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 03/16/2020

Thank you Roberto for the wonderful review and recommendation. We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with our Service. We Appreciate Your Business.

AH
Amy H.
03/09/2020 Category: Service
Amy said that they are consistent with working on her vehicles.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 03/10/2020

Thank you Amy for taking the time to give us a review and recommendation. We are pleased to hear the we still meet your expectations. We Appreciate your Business!

VG
Vickie / Philip G.
Arnold, MD
Hyundai Santa Fe
03/08/2020
Quick Oil Change at a Great Price!
Another fantastic A. Arundel Auto Service Center visit. I was in and out for my oil change in no time at all. Thanks again A. Arundel Auto team!
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 03/09/2020

Thank you Vickie and Philip for taking the time to give us a review and recommendation. We are pleased to hear that you are still satisfied with our service. We Appreciate Your Business! Thank you!

KO
Kristopher/Gretchen O.
03/06/2020
Honest and Quality Service!
I never take my truck anywhere else. These guys won't pad the bill with unnecessary services and are trustworthy enough to let you know if something you think is a mistake actually isn't. That level of service is hard to find!
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 03/07/2020

Thank you for you Wonderful Review and Recommendation! We are always pleased to hear that our customers are still satisfied with our service. We Appreciate your Business - Thank You!

LP
Larry P.
03/05/2020
Pros
Professional reasonable service at a fair price. Thanx
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 03/06/2020

Thank you Larry! We really appreciate your business!

ST
Secree T.
Mitsubishi Endeavor
03/03/2020
Trusted
I never have to worry about being talked into something I don't need.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 03/03/2020

Thank you Secree for your Review and Recommendation! We are pleased to hear that you are still Satisfied with our Service. We will never try to sell you something you don't need. We are glad that we have gained your trust. We Appreciate your Business!

Davidsonville, MD
02/18/2020
Trustworthy
Once again, A Arundel proves itself to be one of the more honorable and reliable auto repair locations in Annapolis
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 02/19/2020

Thank you again, for taking the time to give us a review and recommendation. We are pleased to hear that you are still satisfied with out service. We Appreciate your Business!

TJ
Thomas J.
Honda Civic Sdn
02/08/2020 Category: Service
Thomas said the customer service was really good. They found issues that the other places didn't find. He said they seem to be thorough.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 02/11/2020

Thomas, Thank you for taking the time to give us a review and recommendation! We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with our Service. We Appreciate your Business!

Julie / Craig W.
01/30/2020
Best Secret in Town
A Arundel Auto is the best auto repair place around. I have been going here for several years for all of our cars. The guys at this independent shop are very experienced, honest, ethical, helpful and very fair on pricing. They are the best and I really only have confidence in this place. I don't go anywhere else if I can avoid it.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 01/31/2020

Thank you Craig and Julie for being such loyal customers. Thank you for such a wonderful review and recommendation. We are always pleased to hear how satisfied our customers are with us. We Appreciate Your Business!

Jesse W.
01/28/2020
Always a smart decision
Been going to Ed and Brian for years, straight shooters and execute extremely fast and correct professional service. I refer all of my friends here and all are thankful to find an honest and expert place to get their cars and trucks serviced. It is going to be a rough day for me when these guys retire! You will never go to a dealer after you go here, way better pricing and I find also better repairs.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 01/29/2020

Thank you Jesse for your Great Review and Recommendation!
We are so pleased to hear that you value our Service and recommend us to all your friends. Our best advertising is word of mouth - Thank you for that! We appreciate your business!

FIAT 500L
01/28/2020
Great Care For My Fiat
During my oil change they guys did a tire rotation and discovered a rear brake caliper was stuck and was dangerously close to metal on metal contact. They managed to free the caliper and now with new pads I believe they helped me avoid a very expensive future repair.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 01/29/2020

Thank you for giving us a wonderful review and recommendation! We do not make money on our Oil Changes - we do them to keep our customers coming back so that we can keep an eye on their cars. We like to advise you of repairs coming up rather than expensive repairs after something has failed. We Appreciate Your Business!