Jeff B.
Ford Fiesta
12/28/2019 Category: Service
Jeff said the employees got the job done.
Chris G. from A+ Automotive responded on 01/04/2020

Let us know if you need anything in the future!

Rikki G.
Cadillac Escalade
12/27/2019
Best and most reliable mechanic shop around.
I had multiple issues with my vehicles. Chris let me know what needed to be done and what could wait. The pricing is way to cheap in my opinion but I guess the customers get to benefit from this. I only bring our 3 vehicles here to be serviced. I highly recommend the maintenance plan they offer. It pays for itself with only a couple of visits. All the mechanics are highly qualified and I'll let all of them work on my stuff. Which is not easy for me to do. Do yourself and your cars a favor and ONLY let A+ Automotive work on your vehicles.
Chris G. from A+ Automotive responded on 01/04/2020

Thank you so much for the review!

WW
William W.
Nissan Sentra
12/20/2019
William
HONEST and DEPENDABLE
Chris G. from A+ Automotive responded on 01/04/2020

Thank you for your continued business!

TC
Tom C.
Kenosha, WI
12/16/2019
Great people, great service
First time here, will be back. Reasonable prices and reliable...don't have to wait a long time to get in.

Ryan G.
Chevrolet Impala Limited
12/13/2019 Category: Service
Ryan said he has never had any issues with them. The owner is honest and doesn't try to charge for things he doesn't need.

Nissan Rogue
12/11/2019
Thank you!
I had a very urgent situation w a flat tire and a crazy work schedule. Jessica and Liz fit me in and made sure I was safe to go. I'll always go back to A+ Automotive.

TZ
Tim Z.
Chrysler Crossfire
12/03/2019
Aplus automotive was able to squeeze me in for an oil change with the busy day they had very quick and polite. I will only take my cars to them for service.

Joe S.
11/16/2019 Category: Service
Joe said they do a great job always.

SD
Steven D.
Buick Regal
11/06/2019
Never judge a book by its cover
When I first moved to Sturtevant (and before the Willow Road extension between Braun and Durand), I frequently drove past A+ Automotive. I looked at it frequently and asked, "Is that auto shop someplace I should check out?" Unfortunately I never did until another shop in the area recommended A+ as the shop with the expertise and equipment to solve my problem.
I stopped in and met Chris who told me that he could fix the problem at a reasonable price. Since that first encounter, I have never looked back. I have returned repeatedly and have never been disappointed. My only regret is that I never took the initiative to investigate A+ earlier.
A+ does not a lot of curb appeal, but the level of knowledge and quality of workmanship is second to none. Don't judge a book (auto shop) by its cover (outward appearance.)

Sarah M.
10/28/2019
Great place for brakes!
My first time at A+ Automotive and will definitely recommend. Great communication, fixed same day, and very helpful!

TW
Timothy W.
10/10/2019
Willing to do a tough job
They did some work on my Kia Sorento that nobody else could do and now they fixed my Escape. I'm very happy with both the projects that they did for me. I will be back.

KK
Kamen K.
Dodge Dart
10/09/2019
Simply the Best!
Chris did an amazing job in fixing my dodge dart. He figured out what the issue was and resolved it quickly. Jessica provided excellent customer service as well. This is a great team here in Sturtevant.
Chris G. from A+ Automotive responded on 10/10/2019

Thank you so much for the review! Let us know if you ever need anything else :)

KE
Ken E.
10/08/2019
Friendly, Trustworthy and goes above and beyond!
Chris, Jessica and Liz are great people and trust them throughly with my daughters car. Great work, car was done when promised. Will definitely be back. Thanks again!

Margaret P.
Round Lake, IL
Chevrolet HHR
10/06/2019
Best Service E er
Chris and Jessica always do a great job, they are fair and honest.....wouldn't go anywhere else!

BP
Brett P.
Mercury Milan
10/05/2019
Happy customer!!
Super friendly and fair prices!!! I know ill be back.