Dianne H.
Jeep Liberty
03/16/2020
Always friendly and honest.
A+Automotive is honest and they do quality work. Chris and Jessica are very nice people. I trust them to give me honest, reliable and quality work on my vehicle. Repairs are very expensive as we all know, but when you know the job is done right , it's worth it. Thank you !

Jennifer S.
Kia Sedona
03/10/2020
Always great service
Friendly, professional and fast!

PO
Phil O.
03/07/2020
Most helpful and friendly shop around.
I love going here Chris and Jessica are always so helpful and kind. They fix what you need and don't over charge you.

CP
Cinthia P.
Mitsubishi Lancer
03/07/2020
Expert diagnosis and repair
I was taken by surprise when my car suddenly died in a store parking lot two days ago. Smoke was pouring out from under the hood, and the "check engine light" was flashing. I was fortunate that A+ was just a few blocks away, and they advised me to let the car cool down and try to get there so we wouldn't have to call a tow truck. After a very short wait at the shop, a mechanic told me what the problem was--it was not the engine at all, but the radiator. They were able to obtain a replacement for me very quickly, and I had my car back the next morning. The cost of this project was amazingly reasonable.

Kenosha, WI
03/05/2020
Terrific service and Staff
It's great not to have to wait too long to get our vehicles in to be looked at and/or for servicing..
Very happy we found them.

KN
Kevin N.
Salem, WI
Buick Terraza
02/24/2020
Good communication and fair prices
Repeat customer, they always quote a fair price and let me know what will be done and when my vehicle will be ready.

GW
GRant W.
Saint Paul, MN
02/20/2020
Where the Pros Go!
Our company truck was in need of immediate service. A+ accepted the challenge and got our vehicle back on the road in just one day.
Repair costs were provided upfront and there were no hidden charges.
We will be working in this area for the next year and will definitely use A+ for our vehicle maintenance needs.

PM

Hainesville, IL
Dodge Journey
02/14/2020
Amazing
They do amazing work, my car had never run better and the repairs were very affordable.

John A.
02/11/2020
Tires
Great Job !!!

Todd M.
02/10/2020
Oil change, rotation
Polite honest service at reasonable prices.

SD
Sean D.
Silver Lake, WI
Saab 9-3
02/07/2020
Hello, this is the first time I went to A + I had heard there radio commercial on 95 WIIL Rock and Chris did a great job figured out what was wrong with my car I also have a older Saab and he took the time to get it fixed correctly and it is running great! Reasonably priced, solid work I will definitely go back and also recommend to my friends and family.👍😊

Cathy S.
02/05/2020 Category: Service
Cathy said this business always takes care of her as a customer.

LH
Lee H.
GMC Pickup
02/02/2020
Chris is an awesome dude
You guys were patient and diligent with my very overwhelming truck! Chris is an awesome dude!

Johnny B.
Union Grove, WI
Chevrolet Cruze
01/30/2020
Fast and friendly and they get the job done right