Caledonia, WI
04/05/2019
Friendly customer service and vehicle know how
Excellent service! Run by a knowledge expert and his staff. Expert service with great parts and great staff!

Lon M.
10/17/2018
Hung up on me twice.
8:30 A m. Called to get service. Never spoke to anyone cause twice in a row they just hung up on me. How about taking my name and number or an answering machine or service?
Chris G. from A+ Automotive responded on 10/17/2018

Im sorry that you were unable to talk to someone this morning . When I got this review i looked into the issue and saw that your name called us twice this morning. We must have been having phone issues because we do have a answering machine due to the high volume of phone calls that come in here especially in the mornings. I would appreciate if you could give us another chance in the future to prove are quality of customer service once again im sorry for the issues

chris

Rob W.
Pleasant Prairie, WI
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Rob said the estimated cost he approved did not match the final cost of service. The service was more than he expected. The employees did not repair the initial issue he wanted taken care of.
Chris G. from A+ Automotive responded on 07/30/2018

I'm sorry for the inconvenience and i looked into the bill and you are right we did make a human error on the bill and $50 is credited on your account. Due to the issue of the suspension repair we did and our conversation we had on the phone about the noise you were hearing that we found to be the exhaust that we fixed for you might have satisfied you completely and we still have a customer for future repairs. If you feel the same please update your review because we try hard to get 5 stars thank you for your time.
Chris

James B.
Ford Escort
07/31/2017 Category: Service
James said they were supposed call him back about doing some more work. They did not call him back and he would not recommend.

PR
Phyllis R.
Saturn Aura
12/26/2016 Category: Service
Phyllis said the oil change was good, but they said they were going to charge her $300 to fix the tire rod that broke. She said she had similar work done elsewhere and it cost $100. She was not happy. As a result of this experience she will not recommend this business for service.
Chris G., President from A+ Automotive responded on 01/04/2017

Im sorry to hear that you were unhappy with the price that tony gave you on your last visit. It is very important to me as the owner that our customers leave happy and our qouted fair price for expert service so i took it a pond myself to look over the qoute tony put together for you. I do want you to understand that all prices change from car to car and from part to part. On your qoute tony actually price out doing outer tie rods on both sides of you duaghters car with life time warranty parts and alignment including tax. Our regular alignment price was 79.99 so the other job you had done for $100 was not with alignment which absolutely has to be done to do the job right and still puts us in the same ball park as your other repair. If tony didnt explain the bill completely i apologize for that and we will work to make sure that doesn't happen again in the future and if you are still looking to get work done feel free to call us anytime thank you and sorry for the inconvenience

Chris

SD
Steven D.
Buick Regal
11/06/2019
Never judge a book by its cover
When I first moved to Sturtevant (and before the Willow Road extension between Braun and Durand), I frequently drove past A+ Automotive. I looked at it frequently and asked, "Is that auto shop someplace I should check out?" Unfortunately I never did until another shop in the area recommended A+ as the shop with the expertise and equipment to solve my problem.
I stopped in and met Chris who told me that he could fix the problem at a reasonable price. Since that first encounter, I have never looked back. I have returned repeatedly and have never been disappointed. My only regret is that I never took the initiative to investigate A+ earlier.
A+ does not a lot of curb appeal, but the level of knowledge and quality of workmanship is second to none. Don't judge a book (auto shop) by its cover (outward appearance.)

Sarah M.
10/28/2019
Great place for brakes!
My first time at A+ Automotive and will definitely recommend. Great communication, fixed same day, and very helpful!

TW
Timothy W.
10/10/2019
Willing to do a tough job
They did some work on my Kia Sorento that nobody else could do and now they fixed my Escape. I'm very happy with both the projects that they did for me. I will be back.

KK
Kamen K.
Dodge Dart
10/09/2019
Simply the Best!
Chris did an amazing job in fixing my dodge dart. He figured out what the issue was and resolved it quickly. Jessica provided excellent customer service as well. This is a great team here in Sturtevant.
Chris G. from A+ Automotive responded on 10/10/2019

Thank you so much for the review! Let us know if you ever need anything else :)

KE
Ken E.
10/08/2019
Friendly, Trustworthy and goes above and beyond!
Chris, Jessica and Liz are great people and trust them throughly with my daughters car. Great work, car was done when promised. Will definitely be back. Thanks again!

Margaret P.
Round Lake, IL
Chevrolet HHR
10/06/2019
Best Service E er
Chris and Jessica always do a great job, they are fair and honest.....wouldn't go anywhere else!

BP
Brett P.
Mercury Milan
10/05/2019
Happy customer!!
Super friendly and fair prices!!! I know ill be back.

CA
Chad A.
10/04/2019
Customer service
In a day and age when customer service is hard to find, Chris and his team understand what that is. They are very easy to work with and they communicate with their customers.
Chris G. from A+ Automotive responded on 10/10/2019

Thank you for the review.. We love getting feedback from our customers :)

KA
Kurt A.
Kenosha, WI
Chevrolet Silverado SS
09/27/2019
Fantastic
My truck is old and serviced here many times now. Fantastic service on my Silverado HD2500. Thank you for keeping her running I’m the original owner of this 2003 work horse.

LP
Laura P.
Caledonia, WI
09/24/2019
A+ Automotive
Once again very happy with this company. Will keep referring business your way!

John R.
Union Grove, WI
09/19/2019
Explained what was wrong. Explained costs. Honest, trustworthy people. Caring.

BL
Brian L.
09/13/2019
Great Service, Friendly faces
Great service Great people to work with..I recommend A1 to anyone looking for service on their vehicle

FY
Feilong Y.
Nissan Sentra
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Feilong said she would recommend this business for service.

Dan C.
Toyota Matrix
09/04/2019
Willing to do extra things for a little or no extra cost
Willing to do extra things for a little or no extra cost. Does a thorough job

RF
Ruthie F.
Nissan Rogue
08/30/2019
Very Satisfied with the Service!!
In one hour I was in and out. Got an oil change and tires rotated using my Car Care Plan that I purchased several months ago from them and saved a lot of money. Definitely worth the purchase!