PO
Phil O.
03/07/2020
Most helpful and friendly shop around.
I love going here Chris and Jessica are always so helpful and kind. They fix what you need and don't over charge you.

Alice S.
01/07/2020
Great, reliable service.
Have used this repair shop for years. They do good work, fairly priced, and came highly recommended. I trust them đź’Ż.

Alice S.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
01/07/2020
Friendly and knowledgeable staff
Friendly and knowledgeable, quick service.

Caledonia, WI
04/05/2019
Friendly customer service and vehicle know how
Excellent service! Run by a knowledge expert and his staff. Expert service with great parts and great staff!

Lon M.
10/17/2018
Hung up on me twice.
8:30 A m. Called to get service. Never spoke to anyone cause twice in a row they just hung up on me. How about taking my name and number or an answering machine or service?
Chris G. from A+ Automotive responded on 10/17/2018

Im sorry that you were unable to talk to someone this morning . When I got this review i looked into the issue and saw that your name called us twice this morning. We must have been having phone issues because we do have a answering machine due to the high volume of phone calls that come in here especially in the mornings. I would appreciate if you could give us another chance in the future to prove are quality of customer service once again im sorry for the issues

chris

Rob W.
Pleasant Prairie, WI
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Rob said the estimated cost he approved did not match the final cost of service. The service was more than he expected. The employees did not repair the initial issue he wanted taken care of.
Chris G. from A+ Automotive responded on 07/30/2018

I'm sorry for the inconvenience and i looked into the bill and you are right we did make a human error on the bill and $50 is credited on your account. Due to the issue of the suspension repair we did and our conversation we had on the phone about the noise you were hearing that we found to be the exhaust that we fixed for you might have satisfied you completely and we still have a customer for future repairs. If you feel the same please update your review because we try hard to get 5 stars thank you for your time.
Chris

James B.
Ford Escort
07/31/2017 Category: Service
James said they were supposed call him back about doing some more work. They did not call him back and he would not recommend.

PR
Phyllis R.
Saturn Aura
12/26/2016 Category: Service
Phyllis said the oil change was good, but they said they were going to charge her $300 to fix the tire rod that broke. She said she had similar work done elsewhere and it cost $100. She was not happy. As a result of this experience she will not recommend this business for service.
Chris G., President from A+ Automotive responded on 01/04/2017

Im sorry to hear that you were unhappy with the price that tony gave you on your last visit. It is very important to me as the owner that our customers leave happy and our qouted fair price for expert service so i took it a pond myself to look over the qoute tony put together for you. I do want you to understand that all prices change from car to car and from part to part. On your qoute tony actually price out doing outer tie rods on both sides of you duaghters car with life time warranty parts and alignment including tax. Our regular alignment price was 79.99 so the other job you had done for $100 was not with alignment which absolutely has to be done to do the job right and still puts us in the same ball park as your other repair. If tony didnt explain the bill completely i apologize for that and we will work to make sure that doesn't happen again in the future and if you are still looking to get work done feel free to call us anytime thank you and sorry for the inconvenience

Chris

Brian H.
Mitsubishi Outlander
09/23/2020
I have used A+ Automotive before for oil changes and basic services. Today, however, was a bit more extensive. Needless to say, Chris and his staff at A+ Automotive were nothing short of exceptional. Friendly staff with a strong work ethic will keep me going there without hesitation.

Mike H.
Milwaukee, WI
09/23/2020 Category: Service
Mike said Chris went out of his way to make everything right.

KL
Keith L.
Dodge Challenger
09/17/2020
Nice people and excellent service
Every time I have a question or need my vehicles worked on they are ready too help you out that means a lot very pleased too go there as well.

AG
Annalisa G.
Mitsubishi Montero Sport
09/13/2020
I am glad to hear about A+ Automotive
Thank you for being honest in your field. Not many business in this field are like that. Stand behind your work also. I am glad someone refered me to you. I owe them. Sincerely, Annalisa Marie Geschke Papadopoulos

Michele D.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
09/12/2020
20 years 5 stars
A+ has been my auto go-to for about 20 years. Highly recommend Chris and crew!

Micheal P.
Caledonia, WI
GMC Yukon
09/11/2020
Honest people doing high quality work
If your looking for a place that does high quality work and is honest about the price then there is no other place but A+ Auto. Chris and Jessica are great to work with and keep you informed through your report process and don’t try selling things you don’t need. They also are experienced and know how to repair things the right way and don’t waste your money on ”trying” things.

Jeep Patriot
09/08/2020
Great fix!
No hassle auto repair. They fixed my issue in one visit after numerous visits to another shop with no resolution! Will definitely be returning.