VW
Vickie W.
08/26/2018
Master Mechanic
The owner has many years of experience in the auto industry and uses that knowledge when servicing vehicles. Bob is fair in his charges and can handle any problem presented to him. He is "matter of fact" but a very pleasant person.
Bob B. from A+ Hightech Auto Inc responded on 08/27/2018

Tom,

I appreciate your confidence in us. I never thought of myself as a matter of fact person, but in keeping up with vehicle repair I do have to be positive about my diagnosis to make the proper repair.

BA
Bud A.
Chevrolet Sonic
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Bud said they communicated what needed to be done. It was a fair price and the work was done on time.
Bob B. from A+ Hightech Auto Inc responded on 08/15/2018

We appreciate your feed back so we can stay at peak performance & service.

Cyndi C.
Nissan Rogue
08/07/2018
Excellent mechanic!
Bob does great work! I am a loyal customer as Bob runs an honest business, is a trusted mechanic and his expertise and knowledge give me confidence. I have always had great experiences here and refer friends/family all the time.
Bob B. from A+ Hightech Auto Inc responded on 08/09/2018

Cyndi,

Thank you for your trust. We will always try to be the best service experience for your vehicle needs.

Hyundai Santa Fe
07/20/2018
Periodic service
Whether it's a normal oil change or something more serious, A+ Auto is the ONLY place I would take my vehicles.
Bob B. from A+ Hightech Auto Inc responded on 08/09/2018

Jeff,

Thank you for being a loyal customer. As you know we try very hard to never let you down.

SG
Steve ..Tiny G.
Winter Springs, FL
Kia Forte
07/13/2018
Honest, fixes the issue correctly, does not make you feel pressured
I would not take it anywhere else. Bob has always told me what needs to be fixed and he never guesses. Bob always takes very good care of you to the extent where I always drove from up north to get my car in for maintenance....that's 2,200 miles that's how much I trust him and the work he does!!
Bob B. from A+ Hightech Auto Inc responded on 07/19/2018

Tiny,

It is always appreciated your confidence in us. Thanks for being with a good sense of humor when we joke with each other.

VW
Vickie W.
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Tom. He said he's never asked the employee a question he could not answer, he keeps his appointments, he's technology knowledgeable and the price was fair.

Tom,
Thank you for your trust. It's hard to know everything, but information is always available. You die when you give up & stop learning.

OB
Ora B.
06/14/2018
Great honest car repairs
Bob is always honest and timely when he works on my cars. He tries to save me money when and where he can. He’s a one man show, so you always know you’re dealing with the boss. Don’t hesitate, you’ll be happy.
Bob B. from A+ Hightech Auto Inc responded on 06/26/2018

As always, happy to help.

KY
Krystal Y.
Chevrolet Cobalt
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Kystal said the mechanic handled all of her issues and everything went well.

Krystal,
Thank you for your confidence in us on your 1st visit.

Jenny H.
Ford Freestyle
05/22/2018
Exceptional Service
Bob is a master mechanic, extremely competent and professional. He always takes a personal interest in not only the vehicle but the family, suggesting only repairs that are needed. Repairs that are done are completed in a timely manner at a reasonable price.

Bob is a rare find in this current world. I highly recommend him for all types of vehicle repairs and maintenance.
Bob B. from A+ Hightech Auto Inc responded on 05/22/2018

Ed & Jenny,

Thank you for your trust in us.
May you have a great time on your trip.

NL
Nelda L.
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Nelda said the staff was very nice and helpful. The staff was very honest and they fixed the vehicle.
Bob B. from A+ Hightech Auto Inc responded on 05/17/2018

Nelda,

Thank you for your patience.
Glad we could take care of your repair.

SG
Steve ..Tiny G.
Winter Springs, FL
Kia Forte
03/07/2018
Go to A+ Hightech auto!!!
I have had 3 vehicles worked on by Bob and will keep going back and referring him to everyone I can!! He will tell you what is wrong and fix it the first time Bob does not guess!!! Bob will even make you a list of things that need to be done, letting you know what is priority and what can wait. Bob is the only mechanic I will go to.
Bob B. from A+ Hightech Auto Inc responded on 03/12/2018

Tiny,
Thank you for your confidence.
Service is more than making a living, it is helping you with a solution.

VA
Veronica A.
Apopka, FL
02/07/2018
It is a blessing to find a highly skilled professional to work on my Toyota Camry. Bob diagnosed and did the work in a timely fair manner. He is an excellent mechanic and he cares. He will always get my business and I will refer friends and family to him.
Bob B. from A+ Hightech Auto Inc responded on 02/07/2018

Veronica,

Thank you for your trust in us on your first visit. We will always strive to commit to excellence.

01/24/2018
Timing Belt
Had my Honda Pilot in for a Timing Belt replacement. Dropped my car off Sunday night and picked it up Tuesday morning. Always great work done and great conversation with Bob on check out!! I drive 25 miles just to use A+ Hightech auto
Bob B. from A+ Hightech Auto Inc responded on 02/07/2018

Jeff,

Spending time with our customers in conversation to learn of your needs & cares is as important as the servicing & repair of your vehicles.

Thanks

Jim L.
Lexus ES 300
01/15/2018
High quality, high integrity, fair price!
I fully trust Bob (the owner) to give me his best expert advice and repair service. I don't have to worry that he is trying to take advantage of my repair for his profit. And when he provides service, I know it will be done right.

Why would I want to go anywhere else...
Bob B. from A+ Hightech Auto Inc responded on 01/23/2018

Jim,
Thank you for your confidence.
I know when the work is done, it needs to be verified that it works properly. What good is service if you don't give service.

Hyundai Santa Fe
01/10/2018
Great as always
Great service great advice.

Jeff,
Thanks for making the 25 mile trip to come here.
Enjoy the new year.

WD
Will D.
Ram 1500
12/29/2017
Excellent work
Wishing you and Connie a very Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year. Thanks for all the good service.

Will,
Hope you had a Merry Christmas & enjoy this new year.

DF
Dan F.
Florida
Chevrolet S-10
12/14/2017 Category: Service
Dan said this business did a great job on his vehicle.
Bob B. from A+ Hightech Auto Inc responded on 01/11/2018

Hope you had happy holidays!

Joyce H.
12/09/2017
We’ve been going to Bob’s place for 15+ years and he’s always treated us well! That’s hard to say about this industry. Go there -you won’t be sorry! Sometimes he has to give you bad news but he will be honest! This minimum of 250 characters is dumb but that’s not his fault
Bob B. from A+ Hightech Auto Inc responded on 12/14/2017

It's always a pleasure to keep you both in a saftey zone on the highways.
Merry Christmas

Ken B.
Nissan Xterra
12/04/2017
Bob
Honest work for an honest price. Fully trust Bob and he is a man of his word!!! Absolutely one of the best mechanics I’ve known, has always contacted me before doing any added work, work completed when he says it will be done, he also helped my Pastor out when he didn’t have too.
Bob B. from A+ Hightech Auto Inc responded on 12/07/2017

Thank you Ken.
Have a Merry Christmas!

FC
Federico Sr C.
10/30/2017
My visit
Great service, always with a smile!
Bob B. from A+ Hightech Auto Inc responded on 11/15/2017

Customers with great attitudes like you, it's hard not to smile.