A. T. F Tires and Service Center

ER
EMILY/TIM R.
09/30/2015
Fair and honest.
Very good work, with good customer service.
Aaron P. from A. T. F Tires and Service Center responded on 10/06/2015

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a positive review. We appreciate the business and look forward to servicing your automotive needs.

JULI H.
Jeep Liberty
09/26/2015
Just started taking vehicles there & wondering why I haven't done so before!
My new place for repairs etc!
Aaron P. from A. T. F Tires and Service Center responded on 10/06/2015

Thanks for very much for the positive feedback. We are very pleased to hear that you will continue to see us for your automotive needs. We appreciate it very much. Have a wonderful day!

JEAN R.
Chrysler Voyager
09/24/2015
Polite, trustworthy,helpful,good work
I have always found everyone polite, and very helpful. A good job has always been done. and I trust the work
Aaron P. from A. T. F Tires and Service Center responded on 10/06/2015

Thank you very much for the positive feedback. We appreicate the business.

MARY/BRIAN D.
09/20/2015
new tires
very helpful and quick service
Aaron P. from A. T. F Tires and Service Center responded on 10/06/2015

Thanks for the positive feedback. We appreciate the business and lookl forward to seeing you again.

DAN / LINDA W.
09/19/2015
friendly, helpful people that do great work and check things out that need repair or replacement
close to home and people are friendly and competent. Usually can get in for service in a very short time. They check everything out on my vehicle and let me know if I need to have something replaced and/or repaired. I feel confident when I'm on the road that my vehicle has been taken care of properly
Aaron P. from A. T. F Tires and Service Center responded on 10/06/2015

Thanks very much for the positive feedback and input. We strive to perform a complete vehicle inspection on every vehicle to ensure all vehicles that leave here are road safe and perform to manufacturer standards. We look forward to seeing you again in the future, hopefully just for oil changes. Have a great day!

DONNA H.
Pontiac Grand Prix
09/15/2015
Trust the advice
Friendly service, always helpful. Proven trust worthy.
Aaron P. from A. T. F Tires and Service Center responded on 10/06/2015

Thanks for the kind words and feedback. We appreicate the continued business very much.

BV
BERNIE V.
09/08/2015
efficient and Prompt
Fixed a very difficult problem
Aaron P. from A. T. F Tires and Service Center responded on 09/15/2015

Thanks for the feedback. I'm glad we were able to resolve your van's issue.

KA
KIRK A.
08/26/2015
Timely Service
I was in a little time crunch and they got the oil changed & and tires rotated quickly
Aaron P. from A. T. F Tires and Service Center responded on 09/15/2015

Thanks for the feedback Kirk. Have a great day!

BV
BERNIE V.
08/26/2015
Good and efficient employees
They always do their best to accommodate
you
Aaron P. from A. T. F Tires and Service Center responded on 09/15/2015

Thanks again for the positive feedback Bernie. We always appreciate the business.

WT
WENDY T.
Sherwood, WI
Kia Soul
08/16/2015
Professional, friendly, quality work, fair price
Shopped around for tires and found ATF had the best deal the best price snd was able to get me in the next day ....super great service!
Aaron P. from A. T. F Tires and Service Center responded on 08/25/2015

Thannks for the great feedback. We are very pleased that you were satisfied with our service and prices. Hope to see you again real soon. Have a great day!

LL
LEANN L.
Chevrolet Cobalt
08/09/2015
Fix a low tire
Thanks for getting my tire repaired so I could travel out of town with no worries of having to air up my tire !
Aaron P. from A. T. F Tires and Service Center responded on 08/10/2015

Thanks for the positive feedback! Have a great day!

RD
ROBERT D.
Sherwood, WI
Dodge Magnum
08/03/2015
the people
excellent!
Aaron P. from A. T. F Tires and Service Center responded on 08/05/2015

Thanks for the feebback. Hope your day is great!

LR
LISA R.
Volkswagen Passat
07/16/2015
HONEST, friendly & knowledgeable staff!
It's always great going to a place you can trust that they will take care of your car and be honest with you on what repairs are necessary.
Aaron P. from A. T. F Tires and Service Center responded on 08/05/2015

Thanks for the feedback. We take great pride in our service and we are plaesed you are satisfied with it. Have a good day.

DEBBIE/GARY M.
07/14/2015
I was glad that they could fit me in as soon as they did.
Aaron P. from A. T. F Tires and Service Center responded on 08/05/2015

Thanks for the positive feedback.

LEE M.
07/08/2015
close by
great fast service!
Aaron P. from A. T. F Tires and Service Center responded on 08/05/2015

Thanks for the feedback. Have a great day! Always a pleasure to do business with.