A. T. F Tires and Service Center

CAROL R.
Pontiac Aztek
05/02/2014
Repairs on my son's car
I found your employees to be very helpful and friendly. Will of course return.
Aaron P. from A. T. F Tires and Service Center responded on 05/02/2014

We thank you very much for the awesome feedback. It was a pleasure working with you. Have a nice day!!!

JOHN F.
04/26/2014
Dependable service. Accommodating to my schedule
Aaron P. from A. T. F Tires and Service Center responded on 04/30/2014

Thanks for the posisitve feedback. We look forward to servicing your automotive needs.

CK
CHAD K.
Chevrolet Venture
04/15/2014
Quick without suprises
Price was in the range they quoted me, and got my vehicle in quickly.
Aaron P. from A. T. F Tires and Service Center responded on 04/18/2014

Thank you for the feedback Chad. We hope to see you in the future for any other automotive needs you may have.

TH
TRICIA H.
03/13/2014
Curteous and efficent
They diagnose and fix the problem within a couple of hours. I like that very much.
Aaron P. from A. T. F Tires and Service Center responded on 03/13/2014

Thanks for the great feedback. We appreciate the business very much!

PR
PAT R.
Freedom, WI
Ford Freestyle
03/06/2014
quality people
treat you like family
Aaron P. from A. T. F Tires and Service Center responded on 03/07/2014

Thanks for the posistive feedback. We appreciate your business very much and always look forward to serving your automotive needs.

AX
AMY X.
Saturn Ion 1
03/04/2014
Fast, friendly, reliable service.
I brought my car in for an oil change, battery, and new tires. Everyone was friendly, and my car was done in a timely manner.
Aaron P. from A. T. F Tires and Service Center responded on 03/07/2014

Thank you very much for the feedback. We'll see you at your next tire rotation. Have a great day!

MIKE/AMY B.
Combined Locks, WI
03/03/2014
Wonderful service
They were quick, efficient and very helpful.
Aaron P. from A. T. F Tires and Service Center responded on 03/07/2014

Thanks for the great feedback!! We appreciate the continued business.

CHERYL M.
02/22/2014
Fast, convenient; always courteous, explain what was done on vehicles Are also proactive - found something which needs to be repaired, will let you know cost and how soon it needs to be repaired.
Aaron P. from A. T. F Tires and Service Center responded on 02/24/2014

Thanks for the positive feedback. Much appreciated!!!

MARK H.
Ford Freestar
02/03/2014
Always happy to serve you.
They always have your best interest in mind. Never any pressure to do work that you don't want or need.
Aaron P. from A. T. F Tires and Service Center responded on 02/03/2014

Thanks for the positive feedback Mark. We appreciate the friendly comments and business.

PR
PAT R.
Wisconsin
Ford Freestyle
01/19/2014
personal service
job well done at a fair price
Aaron P. from A. T. F Tires and Service Center responded on 01/22/2014

Thank you very much for the feedback. We always look forward to seeing you. Hoperfully next time all we'll need to do is an oil change.

BOB H.
01/19/2014
Reliable and Affordable
Stand behind there service and product.
Aaron P. from A. T. F Tires and Service Center responded on 01/22/2014

Thanks for the great feedback Bob. We strive to be the best by installing only quality parts and when they fail or don't quite meet satisfaction we stand behind them. We appreciate the comments.

JULIANNA/ERIC W.
01/17/2014
No Pressure & andFriendly Service
I got a quick oil change and estimates for other repairs. No pressure to make repairs immediately and reasonably priced.
Aaron P. from A. T. F Tires and Service Center responded on 01/22/2014

Thanks for the feedback. We're glad you took the time out of your day without us asking to leave us such a great compliment. Have a great day!

AH
AARON H.
Appleton, WI
Chevrolet Pickup
01/17/2014
Great service, great price
ATF always does a great job giving me options for services and always has the best prices. I love that they give loaner vehicles as well. It's appreciated. Thanks
Aaron P. from A. T. F Tires and Service Center responded on 01/22/2014

Thanks for the great feedback. We try our best to accomodate and we're glad you come here.

JODY F.
Volvo XC90
01/13/2014
Caring people
Good quality business
Aaron P. from A. T. F Tires and Service Center responded on 01/22/2014

Thanks very much for the feedback. We appreciate the kind words and business!

DEIRDRE L.
01/07/2014
Service is Outstanding
Very courteous and efficient. All my questions were answered right away - and time frame was great!
Aaron P. from A. T. F Tires and Service Center responded on 01/09/2014

We appreciate the positive feedback.

SJ
SARA/JEREMIAH J.
Menasha, WI
GMC Yukon
01/05/2014
The staff is so friendly!
I feel like the staff at ATF have you and your car's best interest in mind.
Aaron P. from A. T. F Tires and Service Center responded on 01/09/2014

Thanks Sara for the feedback! Have a great day.

MJ
MIKE J.
12/23/2013
Does Great work
I think the guysdid a great job with my truck
Aaron P. from A. T. F Tires and Service Center responded on 01/09/2014

Thanks for the feedback! We look forward to the next opportunity.

RL
RHONDA L.
Hilbert, WI
Nissan Frontier
12/13/2013
Great Service!
ATF is where I take all three of my vehicles for tires, oil changes and repairs (minor and major). They're curteous, honest and do a great job for a reasonable price. They even lend me a car or van when I can't wait at the shop. I can't say enough about their great service!
Aaron P. from A. T. F Tires and Service Center responded on 12/19/2013

Thanks for the feedback. It's always a pleasure and we appreciate  the continued business.

NP

Appreciate the feedback.

JOHN M.
12/08/2013
Competitive pricing.
Compared pricing to local dealership and they would match the price and have the work completed sooner than the dealership.
Aaron P. from A. T. F Tires and Service Center responded on 12/19/2013

Thanks for the positive feedback. We're glad we were able to take care of you. Have a great day!!!