A. T. F Tires and Service Center

Latest Review over 4 years ago

DICK B.
Dodge Journey
11/05/2014
Great service, just as quoted. Dick B.
Great service, just as quoted. Dick B.
Aaron P. from A. T. F Tires and Service Center responded on 11/07/2014

Thanks for the feedback. Have great day!

KA
KIRK A.
10/29/2014
Kept me informed with the install of my tires and alinment
Aaron P. from A. T. F Tires and Service Center responded on 11/03/2014

Thanks for the great feedback. We appreciate the business.

AG
ALISA G.
Chevrolet Traverse
10/16/2014
Tire Service
I had a flat tire that of course needed to be fixed at the end of a long work day. ATF was very accommodating and was able to fix it very promptly.
Aaron P. from A. T. F Tires and Service Center responded on 10/20/2014

Thanks for the great feedback! We look forward to future visits. Have a wonderful day!

DENNIS/KATHY B.
10/15/2014
The quality of staff at ATF.
Provide valuable advice in the care of our cars.
Aaron P. from A. T. F Tires and Service Center responded on 10/20/2014

Thanks for the positive feedback. We strive to provide honest and quick service. We always appreciate the business.

MARTY H.
Buick LeSabre
10/11/2014
New tires in a jiffy!!!
Fast, friendly service. Very satisfied with the new tires.
Aaron P. from A. T. F Tires and Service Center responded on 10/15/2014

Always appreciate the positive feedback and business. Thanks!!!

CAROLE S.
Chevrolet Traverse
10/06/2014
Great Service!
We recently had new tires put on our 2010 Traverse. ATF was very easy to work with and accommodating to our busy schedules. We dropped off / picked up our car after hours; had no hassles with payment, etc.
Aaron P. from A. T. F Tires and Service Center responded on 10/09/2014

Thanks for the positive feedback. It is greatly appreciated. Your new Bridgestone tires will serve you well. We look forward to seeing you again.

JOHN F.
Cadillac SRX
10/02/2014
I had a dead battery called bergstrem where o purchased the vehicle they couldn't help me at all. Stopped at ATF prompt courteous service picked it up brought it back all fixed a few hours. I will never service at bergstrom
Aaron P. from A. T. F Tires and Service Center responded on 10/09/2014

Thanks for the feedback. We always look forward to assisting in any way we can. I'm glad we were able to take care of you. Have a GREAT day!

PM
PAUL/JULIE M.
Nissan Versa
09/16/2014
oil change and tire rotate
My wife Julie had a appointment for oil change and tire rotation on her versa.After a hour and twenty minutes she was able to leave.She has cancer and serve back pain and to wait that long with a appointment was hard on her.Not the first time,once waited over an hour just for a oil change while you knew we were waiting,with an appointment
Aaron P. from A. T. F Tires and Service Center responded on 09/17/2014

I apologize that we did not meet your expectations, I reviewed the staff and when your car was here and completed with our camera system. We let her know the car was completed in 50 minutes, Julie was busy talking to another customer for another 15 minutes about knitting before she came to get checked out. I thought we did pretty good for a tire rotation that added a oil change. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Again, Sorry we did not meet your expectations
Aaron

JJ
JEREMY/JENNIFER J.
Hyundai Tucson
09/15/2014
Local, Fast & Friendly Service
Great service. Fast & Friendly!
Aaron P. from A. T. F Tires and Service Center responded on 10/09/2014

Thanks for the positive feedback. We look forward to seeing you again.

GV
GARY V.
08/26/2014
Whether I have bought tires, had the brakes fixed, or muffler work, you and your people have always done the work exceptionally well and have always gone out of your way to accomodate me.
Thank you!!!!!
Aaron P. from A. T. F Tires and Service Center responded on 09/03/2014

Thank you very much for the awesome feedback. We are very pleased to have you as a loyal customer and look forward to seeing you.

MIKE/AMY B.
Combined Locks, WI
08/16/2014
Wonderful experience! Oil change and tire rotation and I was out in 50 minutes. Great service!
Aaron P. from A. T. F Tires and Service Center responded on 08/18/2014

Thanks for the great feedback. We apprecaite the business. Have a great day!

LEE M.
08/15/2014
Always great service
Efficient, timely... always great service from a great group of people!
Aaron P. from A. T. F Tires and Service Center responded on 08/15/2014

Thanks very much for the awesome feedback Lee!!! Much appreciated.

LF
LAURIE F.
Oconto Falls, WI
Ford Tempo
08/08/2014
Professionalism/Communication/ Punctuality
I am very happy with the work done by A.T.F. on my car after it was towed by AAA to Kaukauna when it wouldn't start for me in Appleton. My cousins highly recommended A.T. F. and bring their cars there for repairs. There was excellent phone communication about what was wrong with my car and the price of the services. It was fixed in a very timely manner and all of my questions were answered. The staff member was polite. Thank you so much for taking care of my car.
Aaron P. from A. T. F Tires and Service Center responded on 08/15/2014

Thank you very much for the great feedback and polite words. We are  very glad we were able to assist you. We look forward to any future visits.

KP
KEN/KIM P.
Saturn L300
08/02/2014
good job
always satisfied with their work
Aaron P. from A. T. F Tires and Service Center responded on 08/08/2014

Thanks for the great feedback. We always appreicate the business!!

CF
CHRIS F.
Mercury Sable
07/01/2014
Quick Service Fair Price
My son’s car lost the blower motor and ATF was able to get him in the next day to get it repaired. Not only was he given a great price on the repair they also let him borrow a car so he could get some errands done while it was getting repaired. This friendly service and great prices is why I will go back to ATF again.
Aaron P. from A. T. F Tires and Service Center responded on 07/02/2014

We always appreciate the feedback and business. Thanks alot Chris!