RK
Brookline, MA
Subaru Impreza Sedan
10/12/2019
Wonderful
Wonderful and expert advice and service!

MARY S.
10/12/2019
Friendly
Efficient and honest

GH
GARRETT H.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
10/10/2019
Great customer service fair prices
I always come back if I have any issues which is seldom. But I know where to go when I do have an issue or any questions on servicing my tundra.

Thank you! A-Z

JAMES A.
10/04/2019
Solid service
Was in a jam, battery had died triple a was not able to jumpstart. AAA provided a tow to AZ after hours. Was a suggestion by tow truck driver. Was able to leave vehicle there and leave keys and info with adjacent gas station attendant. Pretty scary thought leaving your vehicle, but it worked out well as the next morning received a call and discussed problem. They were helpful sending both texts and emails to keep me updated and providing me options on pricing. Was able to have the battery replaced and vehicle by end of day. Solid service and able to service when in a jam.

AL
ALEXANDRA L.
Honda HR-V
10/03/2019
Very easy and friendly
I had an oil change and everything went smoothly. The person at the front desk was really friendly. I was able to leave my car there all day while I was at work and I received a text when my car was ready. The price was the same as I would have paid at my car’s dealership (which is out of my way). Very satisfied!

AO
ADAM O.
10/02/2019
Quick and easy service.
Thank you for the quick and easy service. And telling me that I didn't need extra work done is a good way to earn my trust.

EN
ELLEN N.
Brookline, MA
Saturn Astra
09/29/2019
Good customer service
My engine light came on, and I called for an appointment. I was told to stop by and they would pull the code and go from there. Fortunately, it was an easy fix, I will continue to use AZ service.

JANIE K.
09/25/2019
Excellent customer service
Excellent customer service!

I have been a customer at Herb Chambers for many years. Last year I had a horrible experience regarding being charged for a problem with my air conditioning that they were unable to resolve and charged me $250 with no warranty. I made the switch over to A-to-Z and could not be happier. These people treat their customers with care and I understand that we all have to keep our cars Going for as long as we can. They have not disappointed me and every customer interaction has been outstanding. They are fair with their pricing and very nice people.

CD
CONNER D.
Malden, MA
Subaru Impreza Sedan
09/24/2019
Helpful and fair, but not above and beyond
Were willing to fit me in on short notice at the end of the day, seemed fair and honest, but had a hard time answering my questions about specifics and helping me make a decision about next steps

TP
TYLER P.
09/21/2019
Quick and easy
Went for an oil change - Good service, didnt get pressured to buy stuff I dont need, just a recommendation in my email. Friendly staff

Honda Fit
09/21/2019
Despite being constantly busy, they’re always ready and able to help. This place is always buzzing but they’re quick, efficient and thorough. Getting texts when my car is done was super helpful and knowing they have 24/7 pickup is very convenient.

EL
EMMA L.
Winthrop, MA
09/20/2019
Inspection
Great service and people, as always!

MIKE P.
Chrysler 200
09/19/2019
Car Repair
Great service and reasonable prices.

NA
NICOLAS A.
Nissan Maxima
09/19/2019
Customer service and experienced technicians
Experienced Mechanics and great customer service

AV
ALEX V.
Jeep Compass
09/17/2019
Awesome job
Quick and easy, everyone was extremely friendly!

MK
MOHAMED K.
Hyde Park, MA
09/14/2019
I got the same problem fixed for less cheaper.
Will never take my car there or recommend anybody that I know to go there.

Framingham, MA
Acura 3.2TL
09/14/2019
Not good
The place is trying to make money as possible. Recommend expensive repairs. Did not wanted to get it fixed there. I did not wanted to get it fixed there. The car ball joint came out and they were trying to charge me 1000$ dollars. Need some genuine people who charge you genuinely.

MARILYNN B.
Honda Civic Si
09/13/2019
Service review
Great service. Everything went as planned. I'm a many time repeat customer and will remain si

MF
MARY F.
09/11/2019
Mary Friedman
Everyone very courteous and professional Prompt service. Great communication and updates

RUBEN B.
Jeep Liberty
09/09/2019
Jeep diagnosis
Fred showed professionalism. He was objective and clear on what have been done.