EW
ERICA W.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
12/23/2018
Warm customer service as well as excellent mechanical work
I am fixing up our old car for my 16 year old son. The mechanics made the car safe to drive at a reasonable price. The staff detailed the old car so it looked like a gift a teenager would love. And, the front desk staff made the whole experience fun! Thank you.

KATHY M.
12/23/2018
Can't say enough about AZ!
My visit was for an Inspection Sticker and an oil change. After the work was done Billy went over what they found and what I need to do going forward. No sales pitch. They explain in terms a novice can understand. I would and have recommended AZ.

AJ
Andrew J.
Chestnut Hill, MA
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
12/22/2018 Category: Service
Andrew said the employees were knowledgeable. They were pleasant to speak to. He really enjoyed his service.

MARIE P.
12/20/2018
I live by 3 car repair shops. I have been to all 3. AZ auto center is the best. The people that work there are honest, fair. They don’t over charge you. And I couldn’t say less about the owner. (Billi) very respectful and kind. Since I am going to be owning a car for awhile AZ auto center is the place for me. Thank you. Sincerely, Marie

Allston, MA
12/18/2018
Friendly and Great Service
The service I received on my car was great. I got an appointment for 2 days after I called, first thing in the morning. They were so kind and funny when I got there and picked the car up. They cared about my car, it’s history, and were there to make sure my car was taken care of. Great experience!

12/17/2018
Billy and the staff!
Lee did a great job on my car!....took it for a ride.....aced it on the problem and bam they fixed it without having to redo my whole rear end like what some other places do!.....an honest estimate with an honest price!

MARILYN G.
Jaguar S-TYPE
Simply the Best
Honest, prompt, fairly priced, professional and component. I feel lucky that they are my macanics. Really a pleasure to do business with!

JOAN H.
Lexus IS 250
12/15/2018
New tire, oil change and back on the road so pleasantly and efficiently that busting my tire on a Boston pot hole didn't ruin my day!
Thank you Billy and the whole team - got the temorary tire on so i could still get to my day's meetings, then fixed everything for pick up at the end of the day. Thank you all and Happy Holidays.

PR
PAUL R.
Jeep Liberty
ITS AWESOME!
Billy and crew are awesome!...always helping me with my car to keep it in tip top shape....when things come up as they always do!, they fit me in even when I don't have an appt...reminds me of dealership except they are very personal with me....
They also have an amazing auto body shop run by Roi!

WS
WASIM S.
12/12/2018
Az ppl are amazing & friendly.hard working and focus on their work.

MICHAEL R.

Staff!

EE
ERIK E.
Brookline, MA
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
12/07/2018
Good diagnostics
I've been coming here for a few years now. Aside from being a convenient location for me, I find that they do a good job on the diagnosis of auto issues and lay out all the options available to repair the issue(s) they've found. I've never been pressured into an expensive repair, but they will explain it and let me know if it's something that can wait or be addressed soon. I've been very happy with the service here.

EA
ERIC/PAT A.
Mercury Milan
12/06/2018
Excellent!
Again and again, very fine and personalized service at both the Body Shop and the Repair Service! The most recent body shop work was Wow, Wow and Wow!!!
Pat and Eric A

RP
RONALD/IRENE P.
Subaru Legacy
12/06/2018
Considerate people
Cooperative and polite in dealing with customers

WM
WINFRED M.
Ford Expedition EL
12/05/2018
They do excellent work
Those guys are the best”they do excellent work they communicate with you and let you know what’s going on”there honest respectful and go out of their way to do the best that they can for you. I recommend A/z auto

COLIN B.
12/05/2018
Amazing service from an honest and caring company
Dropped my old 2001 Toyota off at AZ and got a detailed list of the issues with my car and suggestions the next day. I then called and spoke to Billy and he went over every issue with the car in detail so I understood it all. He made suggestions to try to keep the cost down by fixing certain parts that could easily be fully replaced for much more money. When it came down to it, it was probably not worth the money to fix my old car and they were completely honest and told me that. Anytime I need service in Boston again it will be with AZ. Great people who know their way around a vehicle. I will be back!

AL
ALEXANDRA L.
12/03/2018
A-Z saved the day!
Billy and the A-Z crew were so helpful and great to work with. It was a relief to find such great care on short notice and for a fair price. I will definitely suggest A-Z to anyone in need of car servicing in the Brighton area.

LU
LISA U.
Ocean Bluff, MA
Honda Fit
12/03/2018
Great customer service!
I normally hate going to auto repair shops (unclear what the work will be, how long it will take), but this place made everything super easy. Val and Darren are communicative, nice, and the service manager went into lots of detail about the work being done as well as possible projects for the future. I'm a permanent customer!