Volvo S60
02/05/2021
Always great service
Thanks you for quick service and very fair pricing.

PW
PETER W.
Mansfield, MA
Dodge Dart
02/05/2021
AMAZING SERVICE best in the city if u ask me
Loved this place. From the manager to the cashier's. Makes you feel like family. Way better than town fare tire or any of the bigget companies. Will be coming back for all my body work and car problems

MICHAEL S.
INFINITI Q50
02/04/2021
Very helpful
Went over the top to help me out, willing to go back if any other problems arise

MAGGIE C.
Audi Q5
01/30/2021
Breaks
This place was recommended by my friend and he wasn’t wrong. They have helped me before closing with patching and fixing my tire. I had to get new breaks and rotors and going to mechanics as a female can be especially stressful. I needed new breaks and rotors fast and they were so helpful and the nicest girl at the front desk got me even earlier appointment and couldn’t be any more helpful. My Audi dealership wanted more than double for break pads and rotors. I got ultra premium ceramic pads as I asked and the did a great job and I was charged fair price for everything. They checked few things but I was told I didn’t need them. I would absolutely recommend this place and I will be only going there with all my car needs. I was kept informed and all my questions were answered. The customer service is superb. It’s a busy place big they treat you with respect and the staff is beyond accommodating and helpful.

AW
ANDREW W.
Hyundai Accent
01/30/2021
Fast inspections
I came in for a state inspection. There was one person ahead of me, and they got my car inspected within 30 minutes of entering. Something was wrong with the car, but they were able to order parts and have it fixed by lunch the next day. Nice service, and everyone was friendly.

Brookline, MA
Saturn Astra
01/29/2021
Good customer service
I take my 13 year old car to AZ Auto for repairs. The stand by their work and check the car thoroughly. If you are a AAA member you get a discount.

CR
CAITLIN R.
Brookline, MA
01/27/2021
Trustworthy Mechanics
When I found out my usual mechanic was closing up shop permanently, I panicked a little since I had just started having trouble with my car. I took it to A-Z and Billy at the front took the time to explain to me what was wrong with my car and what I had to fix for my upcoming inspection. I came back and got the car fixed soon after and it runs like a charm! I will definitely be back.

AT
AMANDA T.
Quincy, MA
Mercedes-Benz GLC
01/27/2021
They are efficient and understanding!
I came in my control panel in my car having a black out. They took their time and tried to figured it out. The owner Billy was very patience and understanding. This place is all in together with your car problems. Everyone is very knowledgeable even the receptionist know what is going on. Very professional and courteous. Thank you guys.

SHAUN W.

Jamaica Plain, MA
Nissan Pathfinder
01/20/2021
Good job
I always like the good work that they give to my car and always very nice to me

KR
KAREN R.
Salisbury, MA
01/19/2021
Great Auto Service!
A-Z Auto Service is fast, reliable, reasonably priced and honest. I do not live in Brighton, I live in Essex County but visit my daughter and family at least twice a week nearby A-Z, have had to use their services more than once on weekend days and they have responded immediately. Once, we had our grand children with us and they helped us immediately!

STEPHEN C.
Boston, MA
Mercury Grand Marquis
01/16/2021
These guys are willing to bend over backwards for the customer. My go-to neighborhood shop for many years.
A-Z is the perfect name! They go the extra mile, and will do any job from a to z. They are very friendly, very good at what they do, and very honest and fair. You will enjoy your experience here. I have even bought several cars over the years from the very nice guys at A-Z.

LR
LINDA R.
Charlestown, MA
Kia Sorento
01/15/2021
Great personalized service with a few pleasant surprises
Really appreciate the attention to detail and the friendly service by the people on the phone. Great communication confirming by text and email to stay on top of estimates and questions. AND-something I always wonder why more places don't do--a complimentary car wash!! Thank you!

MICHAEL M.
01/14/2021
Went to AZ to fix my car because pests got into my vehicle and destroyed it.

They were great, very informative, and always kept me in the loop. Very professional and would highly recommend to a friend.

PB
PAUL B.
Boston, MA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/14/2021
excellent service with regular updates
The service was fast and thorough.
Regular updates were provided of cost changes etc. which was useful and reassuring.