Latest Review about 1 hour ago

VS
VICTORIA S.
Chevrolet Sonic
04/09/2021
I recently purchased a used car less than a month ago. I came to find out that there were two things that needed to get replaced. I went to AZ to get them checked out. The parts were replaced within two days! They did some additional services as well! My car is now in a much better condition after going to them than when I bought the car! Glad I went through AZ and will continue to for future services!

04/08/2021
Reliable, Honest, Helpful
I've been using A-Z for about 4 years now, and I have never gotten the run around from them. Most places you can bring your car in to look at a light, and they'll give you a bandage fix. A-Z will give you the full breakdown of what's going on. And they don't pressure you into choosing any service either. They're like a neighbor that happens to own a garage. It's great!

Subaru Impreza
04/06/2021
The staff were friendly and had great communication throughout the day. They were quick and efficient!

AP
ANTHONY P.
04/05/2021
The Best of the Best
These guys are the best which is why I have been a dedicated customer for years. I have brought multiple cars and always received top notch all around service.. If A-Z can't fix it nobody can.
I thank them for servicing me and my needs.

MOLLY M.
Chevrolet Cruze
04/02/2021
Had a really awesome experience here getting my front brake pads and rotors replaced. Everything was very professional and kept me up to date on anything else they may have found.

04/02/2021
Friendly, Fast, and Fair
They made a detailed description of all the suggested repairs for my car, which I appreciated! The prices were fair and they completed everything in a very reasonable amount of time.

Saturn Astra
03/31/2021
Old car owner
I have a 13 year-old car, AZ Auto keeps it running.

LA
LOGAN A.
Alternator & Serpentine Belt
Quick and efficient! I am new to the area and my car broke down. I had a tow drop it off at A Z and from the second the shop opened they were communicating with me and within the day had multiple estimates and recommendations for me. Sure, not all of them were needed, but it’s the kindness that goes a long way in a mechanic. I would recommend going if you need work done. Take it from someone who has had a lot of car trouble, this was an absolute blessing to find.

MIKHAIL S.
03/30/2021
I appreciate the immediacy and high quality of the work
The team discovered several additional items to be fixed and kindly made the repairs

PR
PAUL R.
Jeep Liberty
Billy and the staff!
I have alot going on in my life right now! My vehicle doesn't need to be part of that. When any of my vehicles need service I put my trust in A Z to actually listen and then take care of the problem. I live in Dor and I've been dealing with Billy and his team for a while now and I trust them also the price is not bad either for the premium parts he orders, an honest days work for an honest dollar. Estimates are free too!

GL
GEORGIY L.
03/28/2021
Fast and friendly
Thank you for extending the life of my old lady - Honda 2006. From her and from me - a big hello.

ED
ELIAS D.
Subaru WRX
03/27/2021
Perfect experience
From the first call I made to payment and pick-up, my experience with A-Z and its employees was exceptional. They took good care of my 2019 WRX, replaced an old bolt, did an alignment, and kept me up to date on any changes. Their prices are very fair and I would recommend the establishment to anyone!

Watertown, MA

AC
ALEXANDER C.
Honda Civic Cpe
03/23/2021
Great service! Awesome Customer Service!
They take great care of my car!

KEITH S.
Watertown, MA
Subaru Impreza Sedan
03/22/2021
Always great work :)
Always leave with a smile, and a happy car!