BA
BARBARA A.
Mercury Milan
06/24/2020
I received a great service from A-Z. Only thing I would criticize is that my car was with them for over 48 hours, I would’ve appreciated something faster considering the fix it needed. Otherwise, I was pleased.

Toyota Yaris
06/22/2020
Always a customer
I’ve been going to get my car serviced at A-Z for nearly 5 years now. They’re great and continue to do great work without unnecessary stress. It’s nice to have peace when it comes to getting my car serviced.

WS
WASIM S.
06/21/2020
Friendly atmosphere
All guys are really professional in there field’s.especially the office guys valaria & Fred are amazing so friendly and helpful.

DA
DRU A.
Hyde Park, MA
Honda Civic Cpe
06/19/2020
Terrible Shop, Dont bring your car here
I only have 1 star because I had to to respond. My key was stuck in the cylinder and they wanted $700 just to replace the cylinder, never mind to check was was wrong with my car. They said they couldn't start it or get it out. I called AAA to send it to another shop. The tow truck driver immediately started the car and took the key out with his hand. A to Z charged me $57 just to look at the ignition and tell me they cant get the key out. I asked them why, they said either that or $85 for 1 day storage in their lot. Absolute crooks, DONT BRING YOUR CAR HERE!!

EC
ERIKA C.
Bedford, MA
Jeep Cherokee
Amazing as Always
Love going to AZ. Car always ends up driving so much better and the service is phenomenal. Wouldn’t trust anyone else to work on my car. They’re amazing. Couldn’t recommend them enough.

SHAUN W.
Mattapan, MA
Great
Perfect

MARK P.
Chestnut Hill, MA
Phenomenal, as always
I was able to get my car in to the shop by 8 am for a regular oil change and service. It was done by 9 am! Proficient, efficient, and convenient!

Cass S.
Allston, MA
Trustworthy
I stumbled upon this shop from a friend's recommendation and absolutely LOVED taking my car here for over 3 years. The owner explained the work that needed to be done during a significant repair and later, when the part broke a month out of warranty, replaced the part for free. I have since moved from the Boston area, but when I return, this place will ALWAYS have my business.

AO
ADAM O.
Helpful and competent
Everything was done well and quickly, and everyone was helpful and explained things clearly.

STEPHEN C.
Boston, MA
Mercury Grand Marquis
06/15/2020
My Go-To shop for Decades!
Personalized customer relations, integrity, and thorough service. Very fair in all aspects.

FS
FELIPE S.
Honda Civic Sdn
06/12/2020
Experience
The customer service is good, but I went to see what’s happening with my AC that doesn’t work and they sent me the estimated for $1.200 that is insane and I just had to change the compressor so I end up
Fixing this for $350’somewhere else....

LR
LINDA R.
Chatham, NJ
Kia Sorento
06/04/2020
Pleasant surprise
My car was towed there though I had no prior knowledge of the establishment. I most certainly was at their mercy. They were proactive in contacting me in the morning- were forthright with their estimate, and timely with the repair. The final bill was even slightly less than the estimate and the car appears to have been well cared for. Thank you! Hi

06/02/2020
Nice place
Nice employees. I visited this place many times.

MEAGHAN B.
Jamaica Plain, MA
06/01/2020
Professional and honest
Genuine people who are up front about costs and are honest- for example charged me less than planned last time due to parts being on sale- and recommending I skip a paint job on the bumper to save money because he said it’d look just as nice without it. Appreciated!

MARIE-THERESE C.
Brookline, MA
05/30/2020
I like the people they the time to listen to you and make sure you get the Service you and ask questions they are very nice people's
M C