SONAM W.
Allston, MA
04/01/2015
Professional and honest service
My car wouldn't start. AAA jump started the battery but still I had issues. The battery was about 5 months old only. I thought this might be some starter problem. AZ Auto Center took a look and found the battery to be bad, recommended me to return the battery. My car now runs very smooth. It was the honesty, professionalism and fast service that makes me drive 1.5 miles to this location although there are several auto services near my residence. Thanks Tony and Billy
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 04/01/2015

Thank you Sonam for the 5 star review and business.  We appreciate you choosing us for your automotive needs and we are very happy that we can assist you.

CO
CYNTHIA O.
03/31/2015
Always professional
AZ auto has always been more than helpful and professional. It's never a great experience when you need to bring your car to the mechanic. My car has been through its fair share of troubles this year because of age. AZ has been amazing through it all and I cannot thank them enough.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 04/01/2015

Thank you Cynthia for the 5 star review and business.  It's definitely never a great experience with automotive issues, but we are glad to be able to get you through it and get you back on the road safely.

CA
CHRISTINE A.
03/25/2015
Always great
They always do a great job. I have been going for 3 years now and I trust them with my car
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 03/25/2015

Thank you Christine for the 5 star review and business.  We appreciate you as a valued customer of ours and will continue to strive for excellence for all our customers.

LISA M.
Milton, MA
03/23/2015
Review
They offer great customer service and had my car back to me by 3:00 pm which I requested. They are a little pricey....but other than that I highly recommend.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 03/23/2015

Thank you Lisa for the 5 star review and business.  We will always try to provide quality work in a timely manner.

HF
HARRISON F.
Brookline, MA
Volvo 850
03/21/2015
excellent Service.
Quick and efficient. Well planned and timed. Cost efficient.. Polite and and truthful about problems and cost.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 03/23/2015

Thank you Harrison for the 5 star review and business.  We appreciate you as a valued customer.

JACQUELYN S.
Jamaica Plain, MA
03/21/2015
Wonderful service!
I can't say how wonderful the associates at AZ Auto Center are. I came in to get my windshield wiper fixed, and they fixed it, filled up my wiper fluid, and filled my tires -- all free of charge. I'll be coming here next time my car needs any repairs.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 03/21/2015

Thank you Jacquelyn for the 5 star review and business.  We are always happy to help and look forward to helping you with all your future automotive needs.

FS
FELIPE S.
03/20/2015
Great, quick service!
Very reasonably priced and done quicker than expected. I took my car to a different repair shop a few months ago and they charged much more and took longer than for the same repair done at A to Z auto center. I would highly recommend them!
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 03/21/2015

Thank you Felipe for the 5 star review and business.  We appreciate you as a valued customer and the high recommendation from you.  We will always try our best to fix your automotive needs correctly the first time and save you money where we can.

COLIN M.
03/19/2015
Always pleased
The staff at AZ Auto Center is always very friendly, and they do good work at a reasonable price. There seemed to be a little confusion about when exactly I would get my car back this time, but it was no big deal, and I was pleased with the result as always.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 03/21/2015

Thank you Colin for the 5 star review and business.  We apologize again for the confusion on when the car would exactly be done.  We will continue to strive towards perfection for all our valued customers.

ARIEL B.
Somerville, MA
03/18/2015
Friendly & Accommodating
On my most recent visit, Fred was very friendly and helpful when discussing my car's needs, as well as determining what should be fixed now and what can wait. The 24-hour pickup service was very convenient, as I couldn't pick up my car until the next day (Sunday), when the repair shop office was closed.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 03/19/2015

Thank you Ariel for the 5 star rating and taking the time to respond to our request, your support helps us improve our overall service. Thank you for your business and I want you to know that you can contact me personally if you ever need anything or have any questions.

ES
ELLEN S.
Mazda MX-6
03/14/2015
Always Excellent
My car is in good hands because of you -- I know I can always trust your recommendations and service.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 03/16/2015

Thank you Ellen for the 5 star review and business.  We appreciate you being one of our valued customer, always a pleasure repairing your automotive needs.

BG
BAILEY G.
Boston, MA
03/12/2015
Customer Service A+
Great customer service. Always friendly and willing to explain the cost break down.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 03/12/2015

Thank you Bailey for the 5 star review and business.  We are always happy to help all our customer's automotive needs.

Adam S.
03/10/2015 Category: Service
Adam said it took about two extra hours because they were waiting on a tire to come in. He had asked if they would call him in the morning but they did not call. He had to call to find out the status of his vehicle. Other than that, they were nice and everything turned out great.

IG
Ilya G.
03/10/2015 Category: Service
Ilya said the business was honest and performed the service to the best of their knowledge.

JV
Jenny V.
Boston, MA
03/10/2015 Category: Service
Spoke with Kimberly. She said they did a great job on the vehicle and she also felt very comfortable with their knowledge.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 03/13/2015

Thank you Kimberly for the 5 star review and business.  We are please to have been able to assist you in your automotive needs.

Louis M.
Haverhill, MA
03/07/2015 Category: Service
Louis said he was very satisfied with the overall experience along with the service provided by the business. He hopes they keep up the good work.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 03/10/2015

Thank you Louis for the 5 star review and business.  We will always try to keep up the good work.

AK
Amanda K.
Nissan Rogue
03/07/2015 Category: Service
Amanda said this business was on time with her vehicle.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 03/10/2015

Thank you Amanda for the 5 star review and business.  We always try our best to help our customers get the work done quick and right the first time.

John A.
03/06/2015
This place is just like home!
You can't beat this service or price; I got a full detail cleaning which was the major part of the bill and I left the car there for 7 days and it comes back flawless as always. Well done!

JOHN A.
Belmont, MA
03/06/2015
Love this place; Totally feels like home.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 03/07/2015

Thank you John for the star 5 star review and business.  We appreciate you being a valued customer.

CJ
Christian J.
Malden, MA
Acura MDX
03/06/2015 Category: Service
Christian said this business provided service in a timely manner and the vehicle feels fine.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 03/10/2015

Thank you Christian for the 5 star review and business.  It is always our goal to provide the best service possible.

Tim S.
Cambridge, MA
Volvo S40
03/03/2015 Category: Service
Tim said this business was reliable and trustworthy. They got the work done on time and they were convenient. He would highly recommend them to others for service. The manager, Fred, was outstanding and he is a loyal customer of theirs.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 03/05/2015

Thank you Tim for the 5 star review and business.  We are always happy to help you with your automotive needs.