Jose F.
Watertown, MA
04/27/2015 Category: Service
Spoke with Sandra. She said this business' service is wonderful.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 04/29/2015

Thank you Sandra and Jose for the 5 star review and business.  We appreciate you as a valued customer and we hope to continue making it a wonderful experience each and every time.

AD
AZIZ D.
Roslindale, MA
Chevrolet Cavalier
04/25/2015
Love this place!
Professional, honest, friendly. I'm very thankful that I found A-Z.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 04/25/2015

Thank you A.J. for the 5 star review and business.  We appreciate you finding us and it is always a pleasure working with you.

REGINA S.
Boston, MA
04/20/2015
5 STARS!!!!!!
A-Z gives you 5 star customer service and auto service. Everyone is friendly and they tell you exactly whats wrong with your and hard at having it ready when said. There
no where else where I would bring my cars!!!
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 04/21/2015

Thank you Regina for the 5 star review and business.  We appreciate you as a valued customer and look forward to servicing all your cars.

RQ
RODRIGO Q.
04/19/2015
too busy?
Had car for a few days, on the last day, had to call at least twice ro confirm that it was ready. Asked for an overall evaluation, two years ago had a much more comprehensive review done, and didn't pay for it. Doubting about doing the rest of work because of it. Still recommend becUse you're honest and prices are fair,

GK
Gerald K.
04/09/2015 Category: Service
Gerald said he told them he wanted the work done correctly and it was.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 04/16/2015

Thank you Geral for the 5 star review and business.  Doing our job correctly is always a goal of ours and we will continue to achieve that goal everyday.  Happy Motoring!

TC
TIM C.
Subaru Impreza
04/08/2015
They do great fast work
Their estimates are always spot on and do a great job of explaining the work performed.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 04/08/2015

Thank you Tim for the 5 star review and business.  We are always happy to help with all our customer's automotive needs and explain the work.

Jasmany L.
Belmont, MA
Infiniti G35
04/08/2015 Category: Service
Jasmany said he was satisfied with the service this business gave him. He was happy and had no complaints.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 04/14/2015

Thank you Jasmany for the 5 star review and business.  We will continue to try our best for customer satisfaction each and every time!

JV
John V.
Quincy, MA
BMW 325i
04/08/2015 Category: Service
John said he only works with Roy. Roy never fails him and he will continue to use the business along with bringing more customers to him.

Maksym B.
Brookline, MA
BMW M3
04/02/2015 Category: Service
Maksym said this business was quick, professional, and very nice.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 04/09/2015

Thank you Maksym for the 5 star review and business.  We are always happy to help and will continue to strive for excellence.

AT
Andrea T.
04/02/2015 Category: Service
Andrea said this business fixed her vehicle in a timely manner,
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 04/04/2015

Thank you Andrea for your 5 star review and business.  We are happy to be able to reach one of our goals to repair all our customer vehicles in a timely manner while maintaining high quality.

SONAM W.
04/01/2015
Professional and honest service
My car wouldn't start. AAA jump started the battery but still I had issues. The battery was about 5 months old only. I thought this might be some starter problem. AZ Auto Center took a look and found the battery to be bad, recommended me to return the battery. My car now runs very smooth. It was the honesty, professionalism and fast service that makes me drive 1.5 miles to this location although there are several auto services near my residence. Thanks Tony and Billy
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 04/01/2015

Thank you Sonam for the 5 star review and business.  We appreciate you choosing us for your automotive needs and we are very happy that we can assist you.

CO
CYNTHIA O.
03/31/2015
Always professional
AZ auto has always been more than helpful and professional. It's never a great experience when you need to bring your car to the mechanic. My car has been through its fair share of troubles this year because of age. AZ has been amazing through it all and I cannot thank them enough.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 04/01/2015

Thank you Cynthia for the 5 star review and business.  It's definitely never a great experience with automotive issues, but we are glad to be able to get you through it and get you back on the road safely.

CA
CHRISTINE A.
03/25/2015
Always great
They always do a great job. I have been going for 3 years now and I trust them with my car
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 03/25/2015

Thank you Christine for the 5 star review and business.  We appreciate you as a valued customer of ours and will continue to strive for excellence for all our customers.

LISA M.
Milton, MA
03/23/2015
Review
They offer great customer service and had my car back to me by 3:00 pm which I requested. They are a little pricey....but other than that I highly recommend.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 03/23/2015

Thank you Lisa for the 5 star review and business.  We will always try to provide quality work in a timely manner.

HF
HARRISON F.
Brookline, MA
Volvo 850
03/21/2015
excellent Service.
Quick and efficient. Well planned and timed. Cost efficient.. Polite and and truthful about problems and cost.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 03/23/2015

Thank you Harrison for the 5 star review and business.  We appreciate you as a valued customer.

JACQUELYN S.
Jamaica Plain, MA
03/21/2015
Wonderful service!
I can't say how wonderful the associates at AZ Auto Center are. I came in to get my windshield wiper fixed, and they fixed it, filled up my wiper fluid, and filled my tires -- all free of charge. I'll be coming here next time my car needs any repairs.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 03/21/2015

Thank you Jacquelyn for the 5 star review and business.  We are always happy to help and look forward to helping you with all your future automotive needs.

FS
FELIPE S.
03/20/2015
Great, quick service!
Very reasonably priced and done quicker than expected. I took my car to a different repair shop a few months ago and they charged much more and took longer than for the same repair done at A to Z auto center. I would highly recommend them!
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 03/21/2015

Thank you Felipe for the 5 star review and business.  We appreciate you as a valued customer and the high recommendation from you.  We will always try our best to fix your automotive needs correctly the first time and save you money where we can.

COLIN M.
03/19/2015
Always pleased
The staff at AZ Auto Center is always very friendly, and they do good work at a reasonable price. There seemed to be a little confusion about when exactly I would get my car back this time, but it was no big deal, and I was pleased with the result as always.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 03/21/2015

Thank you Colin for the 5 star review and business.  We apologize again for the confusion on when the car would exactly be done.  We will continue to strive towards perfection for all our valued customers.

ARIEL B.
Somerville, MA
03/18/2015
Friendly & Accommodating
On my most recent visit, Fred was very friendly and helpful when discussing my car's needs, as well as determining what should be fixed now and what can wait. The 24-hour pickup service was very convenient, as I couldn't pick up my car until the next day (Sunday), when the repair shop office was closed.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 03/19/2015

Thank you Ariel for the 5 star rating and taking the time to respond to our request, your support helps us improve our overall service. Thank you for your business and I want you to know that you can contact me personally if you ever need anything or have any questions.

ES
ELLEN S.
Mazda MX-6
03/14/2015
Always Excellent
My car is in good hands because of you -- I know I can always trust your recommendations and service.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 03/16/2015

Thank you Ellen for the 5 star review and business.  We appreciate you being one of our valued customer, always a pleasure repairing your automotive needs.