EC
Bedford, MA
Mitsubishi Lancer
02/10/2015
Awesome Customer Service
Your guys fixed my car in record time,
Once again. Don't know how they could have made this experience any more pleasant. Definitely be back again!
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 02/11/2015

Thank you Erika for your business and 5 star review.  We are always happy to help and repair all our customer's cars.

Dan C.
Honda Fit
02/07/2015 Category: Service
Dan said they did a good job.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 02/12/2015

Thank you Dan we value you as our customer and appreciate the business and 5 star review.

AR
Alan R.
02/07/2015 Category: Service
Alan said his overall experience with this business was terrific and they were very helpful. He gets all his services from them.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 02/12/2015

Thanks Alan for your business and 5 star review.  We are always happy to help you with your automotive needs.

JENNIFER G.
Mazda 5
02/03/2015
Very good service, no attitude
Dependable and very decent guys!
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 02/03/2015

Thank you Jennifer for the 5 star review and business.  We are always happy to help and get your car done right.

KD
KRISTA D.
Mazda 6
01/31/2015
Excellent all around
A Z Auto Center is excellent all around. They are very accomodating and do excellent work. They have superior customer service skills and usually repairs done to my car end up being less than quoted. A Z Auto Center is the only place I will bring my car.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 01/31/2015

Thank you Krista for the 5 star review and business.  We are very happy that you choose A-Z Service Center for your automotive needs.

SK
SCOTT K.
Jeep Cherokee
01/31/2015
Reliable, Friendly, Convenient Service
Reliable, Friendly, Convenient Service as usual
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 01/31/2015

Thank you Scott for the 5 star review and business.  We are always happy to be there for your automotive needs.

KRISTEN M.
01/30/2015
Unequivocal service
This place has the best customer service I've ever experienced when it comes to auto repairs. I never feel like I'm getting the run around; all the work is clearly printed with details and they're always communicative and upfront about what needs to be done. I live on the adjacent street and just drop off my keys in the morning, they go grab my car from the spot I parked it in, service it, and return it to a nice spot near my place, which is huge living in the city! They've even called me up when my window was left open, and helped me park during the winter storm. Really above and beyond what I expect from a car service center and it's what keeps me going back!
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 01/30/2015

Thank you Kristen for the 5 star review and business.  We are always happy to help and go above and beyond.  We really appreciate that you understand we do not give people the run around and we will always maintain being straight forward with actual needed repairs.

AD
AZIZ D.
Roslindale, MA
Chevrolet Cavalier
01/30/2015
LOVE A-Z!!!!
Solid honest professionals. Always a pleasure to work with.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 01/30/2015

Thank you Aziz for the 5 star review and business.  We are happy we were able to help you with your automotive needs!

LORA M.
01/17/2015
great job
thanks for getting the part we needed so quickly so everything could be taken care of at once!
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 01/17/2015

Thank you Lora for the 5 star review and business.  It was definitely a team effort with the parts department that we were able to get everything done for you in a timely manner.  We are happy that we were able to finish your repairs without any hitch.

ER
ERIK R.
01/14/2015
Good Customer Service
Fred was very easy to talk to on the phone and explain the issues going on with my car. Although the car was not ready for pick-up the first time, everyone at the shop was extremely responsive and made sure I understood what was going on with my car and what was being done to it each day.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 01/14/2015

Thank you Erik for the 4 star review and business.  We appreciate your patience and understanding.  We are pleased to have you as a valued customer.

Tyler M.
Massachusetts
Volvo 940
01/06/2015 Category: Service
Tyler said they were nice and pleasant. They were also quick.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 01/09/2015

Thank you Tyler for the 5 star rating and business. We are always happy to help all our customers, so it isn't hard to be nice.  We strive to be quick, which is sometimes difficult, but we are glad we were able to provide quick service to you.

Randall C.
01/06/2015 Category: Service
Randall said he has to bring his vehicle back to the business because the shimmy was not corrected by the wheel alignment that was done, so he is going back for another diagnostic test.

Michelle R.
Oneonta, NY
Buick Century
01/06/2015 Category: Service
Michelle said the person she worked with answered her questions honestly, which she appreciates.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 01/09/2015

Thank you Michelle for the 5 star rating and business.  Honesty is the best policy! We are always here to help our customers and answer all their questions, because it helps us provide great service.

KL
Kathleen L.
Hopkinton, MA
Honda Accord
01/06/2015 Category: Service
Kathleen said they were able to get her in when she needed service.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 01/09/2015

Thank you Kathleen for the 5 star rating and business.  We try our best to help all our customers and we are happy to hear we were able to be the solution to your automotive needs!

SP
Sandra P.
Framingham, MA
01/06/2015 Category: Service
Sandra said the service was excellent.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 01/09/2015

Thank you Sandra for the 5 star rating and business.  We are thankful and glad we were able to provide excellent service!

YS
Yifan S.
Honda Accord
01/06/2015 Category: Service
Yifan said Roy did a good job.

PO
Patricia O.
01/06/2015 Category: Service
Patricia said the business have been great to them and do things they were not asked to do to help them out. They are the top of the line and pretty fast. They are very accommodating.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 01/09/2015

Thank you Patricia for the 5 star rating and business. We are always happy to help and thankful that you understand how we operate to help all our customers in what is needed.

AG
ASHLEY G.
01/05/2015
No more squeaks!
My car runs SO much more smoothly after having it serviced with the guys at AZ Auto Center on Commonwealth Ave.
It's an older car and we bought it from a previous owner (who, I think may have attempted many DIY fixes) and my faith in the car was dwindling fast. I'd brought this same car to AZ Auto for a flat tire and I was really impressed with their service. I decided to come back and see what could be done about my squeaky brakes.
Turns out A LOT.
Thank you, gents! You'll be seeing more of me as my car service needs arise.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 01/08/2015

Thank you Ashley for the 5 star rating and business.  We are glad that we were able to get your car running smooth and instill provide faith back on your car, the way it should be!

Alicia M.
Mazda 3
01/05/2015 Category: Service
Alicia said the business really is the best and knows what they are talking about. The business provides the best service and she is very happy.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 01/08/2015

Thank you Alicia for the 5 star rating and business.  We are always happy to help and glad that we were able to provide good service!

MAGGIE M.
Nissan Rogue
01/03/2015
Available, reliable and dependable!
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 01/08/2015

Thank you Maggie for your 5 star rating and business.  We are glad to be there for all our customer's automotive needs.