Rachel S.
Saturn Vue
12/15/2015 Category: Service
Rachel said her experience with this business was great. She has no problems.

CATRINA H.
12/14/2015
Stand behind their service
I recommend this mechanic. They are convenient- right next to the T. Also they are quick - I always get my car in and out in the same day. And they stand behind their work - I had a problem with a bad part and they worked with me to get another part and replaced it again for free. Really happy with this garage!

SK
SCOTT K.
Honda Accord
12/10/2015
Can't complain
Service my vehicle, convenient location, decent pricing, they haven't ever tried to "cheat" me as far as I can tell.

NX
Nuo X.
Medford, MA
12/10/2015 Category: Service
Nuo said the service was good at this business.

BF
Brian F.
Acura TL
12/07/2015 Category: Service
Brian said this business did a good job and he was happy with them.

AD
AZIZ D.
Everett, MA
Chevrolet Cavalier
12/05/2015
Excellent as always!
Always impressed with the care and professionalism of Billy and the team.

JOSEPH A.
Nissan Sentra
11/30/2015
The good and the bad
I have to say the guys are always nice to talk to, so no matter the situation, they are very polite and respectful.

That being said, I dropped the car off and asked them to figure out why it wouldn't start... that's all. They gave me several timelines when they would call me back, and they never made their timeline. I had to keep calling and they kept giving an updated timeline that they then again wouldn't make.
They then gave me a diagnosis of the entire car, giving me a huge list, including that I needed new windshield wipers (I'm sure this was affecting the car's starting issue). After pleading that they just get the car started, they installed 4 spark plugs and graciously gave me a "discount" on the diagnostic.
This being said, he got it done fast after I requested it be done that day. I'll bring my car back, but I'll be VERY specific with what I want done.

LD
LEO D.
Arlington, MA
11/25/2015
Consistent
A-Z again provided terrific service on my Escape. My car was ready before time promised and below the estimated price. Billy your team is something to be THANKFUL for us.

IG
Ilya G.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
11/25/2015 Category: Service
Ilya said they provide good customer service.

ARIEL B.
Cambridge, MA
11/24/2015
Great Customer Service; Honest & reliable
I have had bad luck with service and body shops in the past (overcharging, shoddy work, etc). I never have any bad experiences with A-Z, and have been bringing my car here the past 5 years, so they are familiar with my car and its repair history. As someone who had their last car catch on fire while driving, I tend to bring my car in if even the slightest issue arises. This particular visit I had to pick my car up after hours, and was able to come in on a Sunday to get my car after having a few things checked out. 24-hour pickup is quite convenient, especially when you can only get there after 5:00pm. They are also very honest with their work. If something needs attention, they tell you how urgent a repair is so you can decide to either have it fixed or wait. They also have given me estimates with both new dealer parts and after-market, in case I am financially strapped. Their work is in most cases always warrantied. You can rest easy knowing that you are not being overcharged for unnecessary repairs. I'm actually so partial to A-Z, I still go to them despite moving a bit farther away, and I often refer friends and colleagues to them.

Jared K.
11/24/2015 Category: Service
Jared said this business provided great service.

RD
RONALD D.
Mattapan, MA
Nissan Maxima
11/22/2015
all my cars
They take care of ur vehicle with care and expertise

SANDI B.
11/21/2015
Fast & reliable
I trust AZ, that is important. I have sent many of my friends to AZ.

RN
RON N.
11/15/2015
I always get the best and prompt service at AZ.
Fred Fox will be missed.

SUZANNE S.
Acura Integra
11/12/2015
Best ever
A Z auto is all there for me. My car is always in top condition

LC
LEONARDO C.
Pontiac Vibe
11/09/2015
Fast service
Very fast and efficient service!

Mohamed M.
MINI Cooper
11/07/2015 Category: Service
Mohamed said they did a great job. They charged him $50 for an inspection, and they told him something that was not correct. They had always told him they were going to call him but they did not, he is the one who had to reach them.

RUBY C.
Mazda Protege
11/05/2015
Fred
Let's eat food together.

MARC H.
11/04/2015
Charged for the visual inspection that led to the repair work.
I was surprised to have to pay $47 for an undercarriage safety check even though I elected to do a $289 repair as a result of the safety check. I expected the cost of visually inspecting the car to be folded into the charge for the repair work generated from that inspection

KF
KAMILA SOBRINHO F.
Honda Accord
11/03/2015
Great service, but today my car started to make a weird high pitch noise. I'm taking it to Honda to verify.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 11/03/2015

Thank you Kamila for the 5 star rating and your continued support. We appreciate your business and hope to service your vehicle again in the future