John A.
03/06/2015
This place is just like home!
You can't beat this service or price; I got a full detail cleaning which was the major part of the bill and I left the car there for 7 days and it comes back flawless as always. Well done!

JOHN A.
Belmont, MA
03/06/2015
Love this place; Totally feels like home.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 03/07/2015

Thank you John for the star 5 star review and business.  We appreciate you being a valued customer.

CJ
Christian J.
Malden, MA
Acura MDX
03/06/2015 Category: Service
Christian said this business provided service in a timely manner and the vehicle feels fine.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 03/10/2015

Thank you Christian for the 5 star review and business.  It is always our goal to provide the best service possible.

Tim S.
Cambridge, MA
Volvo S40
03/03/2015 Category: Service
Tim said this business was reliable and trustworthy. They got the work done on time and they were convenient. He would highly recommend them to others for service. The manager, Fred, was outstanding and he is a loyal customer of theirs.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 03/05/2015

Thank you Tim for the 5 star review and business.  We are always happy to help you with your automotive needs.

EG
Evan G.
Massachusetts
03/03/2015 Category: Service
Evan said he had to call multiple times even though the staff told him they would call him. When he got a hold of someone, they told him his estimate had doubled. He ended up going to another business for service.

CR
CHRISTOS R.
Toyota Tundra
02/27/2015
The prompt service
When I have a problem with my truck they attend to it right away. No questions asked. And I love the year warranty on labor and parts. Great place. It makes you feel like the good old days garage
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 02/28/2015

Thank Christos for the 5 star review and business.  We are always happy to help with all your automotive needs.

EV
EVELYNE V.
02/19/2015
Kind and efficient.
Great place!
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 02/19/2015

Thank you Evelyne for the 5 star review and business.  It is always a pleasure servicing your automotive needs.

BR
BRENDAN R.
02/15/2015
Convient and quick service
Fair price and didn't try to get me to do unnecessary work.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 02/16/2015

Thank you Brendan for your 4 star review and business.  We always try our best to give the right prices and fix only what is needed.

NM
Nicole M.
Jamaica Plain, MA
02/13/2015 Category: Service
Nicole said they were very nice. The business was very accommodating and fixed her vehicle in a timely manner.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 02/19/2015

Thank you Nicole for the 5 star review and business.  We are really happy that we were able to fix your vehicle in a timely manner.

Marcos D.
Allston, MA
Nissan Murano
02/12/2015 Category: Service
Marcos said the business has good service.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 02/14/2015

Thanks Marcos for your 4 star review and business.  We are happy to have you as a valued customer of ours.

Sergii C.
02/12/2015 Category: Service
Sergii said this business does a very good job.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 02/14/2015

Thank you Sergii for your business and 5 star review, we really appreciate you as a valued customer of ours.

AT
Andrea T.
02/11/2015 Category: Service
Andrea said she has had no problems with this business.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 02/14/2015

Thank you Andrea for your 4 star review and business.  We are always happy to repair all our customers automotive problems.

TP
Tony P.
Massachusetts
Volvo C30
02/11/2015 Category: Service
Tony said the work that was needed to be performed on the vehicle was completed. There were no problems and they have good technicians.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 02/14/2015

Thank you Tony for your 5 star review and business.  You were very pleasant to work with.

EC
ERIKA C.
Bedford, MA
Mitsubishi Lancer
02/10/2015
Awesome Customer Service
Your guys fixed my car in record time,
Once again. Don't know how they could have made this experience any more pleasant. Definitely be back again!
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 02/11/2015

Thank you Erika for your business and 5 star review.  We are always happy to help and repair all our customer's cars.

Dan C.
Honda Fit
02/07/2015 Category: Service
Dan said they did a good job.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 02/12/2015

Thank you Dan we value you as our customer and appreciate the business and 5 star review.

AR
Alan R.
02/07/2015 Category: Service
Alan said his overall experience with this business was terrific and they were very helpful. He gets all his services from them.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 02/12/2015

Thanks Alan for your business and 5 star review.  We are always happy to help you with your automotive needs.

JENNIFER G.
Mazda 5
02/03/2015
Very good service, no attitude
Dependable and very decent guys!
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 02/03/2015

Thank you Jennifer for the 5 star review and business.  We are always happy to help and get your car done right.

KD
KRISTA D.
Mazda 6
01/31/2015
Excellent all around
A Z Auto Center is excellent all around. They are very accomodating and do excellent work. They have superior customer service skills and usually repairs done to my car end up being less than quoted. A Z Auto Center is the only place I will bring my car.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 01/31/2015

Thank you Krista for the 5 star review and business.  We are very happy that you choose A-Z Service Center for your automotive needs.

SK
SCOTT K.
Jeep Cherokee
01/31/2015
Reliable, Friendly, Convenient Service
Reliable, Friendly, Convenient Service as usual
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 01/31/2015

Thank you Scott for the 5 star review and business.  We are always happy to be there for your automotive needs.

KRISTEN M.
01/30/2015
Unequivocal service
This place has the best customer service I've ever experienced when it comes to auto repairs. I never feel like I'm getting the run around; all the work is clearly printed with details and they're always communicative and upfront about what needs to be done. I live on the adjacent street and just drop off my keys in the morning, they go grab my car from the spot I parked it in, service it, and return it to a nice spot near my place, which is huge living in the city! They've even called me up when my window was left open, and helped me park during the winter storm. Really above and beyond what I expect from a car service center and it's what keeps me going back!
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 01/30/2015

Thank you Kristen for the 5 star review and business.  We are always happy to help and go above and beyond.  We really appreciate that you understand we do not give people the run around and we will always maintain being straight forward with actual needed repairs.