KY
KENNETH Y.
Lexus ES 330
01/02/2015
Trust
DELIVER ON PROMISES WITH QUALITY AND RELIABLE REPAIRS.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 01/08/2015

Thank you Kenneth for your 4 star rating and business.  We will always choose quality over quantity!

Josh R.
Newton Center, MA
BMW 330Ci
01/02/2015 Category: Service
Josh said he likes this business and the staff is cool.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 01/08/2015

Thank you Josh for the 5 star rating and your business.  We are always happy to provide the solution to our customer's automotive issues!

CALEB C.
12/29/2014
Great overall experience!
Have always found these guys really helpful- they always call with an estimate before doing anything new they discover and are honest about how necessary something is. They're also very fast, and you can pick your car up 24-7 because of the 24 hour gas station there.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 01/08/2015

Thank you Caleb for the 5 star rating and business.  We are always happy to help!  Honesty is the best policy and we are glad that you understand how we operate, because we will always only do work with our customer's approval.

WF
WOODROW F.
Honda Element
12/26/2014
honest & great customer service!!
Once again, outstanding work for very reasonable prices
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 12/27/2014

Thank you Woodrow for the 5 star review and business.  We greatly appreciate the feedback to help us on our road towards providing exceptional service!

BG
BARTON G.
Chevy Chase, MD
Jaguar XJ8
12/20/2014
They Didn't Fix My Car Problem
I had the car towed into A-Z Auto Center on a Friday night. I informed them that I was from out of state and asked if they could try to fix the car on Saturday prior to my planned departure Sunday morning. By the time they looked at the car -- very late Saturday afternoon -- they informed me they would not be able to get the required part that day. I rented a car in Boston and drove home. They called me a few weeks later to say the car was repaired. I purposely asked them if they had test-driven the car and they assured me they had and that all issues had been resolved. So I flew into Boston and picked up the car. Less than 2 miles from their station the "check engine" light came back on and the car went into "restricted performance", which is what happened prior to the car breaking down and being towed into their station. They did replace the fuel pump, which apparently had gone bad, but they did not solve the "check engine" and "restricted performance" issue. As a result of the repair not being done correctly, I have brought the car to a dealer to have it properly repaired. I am disappointed that A-Z Auto Repair did not properly repair my car.

Abiti S.
12/16/2014 Category: Service
Abiti said the business is a little expensive.

EE
ERIN E.
12/15/2014
Very friendly and do the job right
Place is great. Had to have my car towed over late one night after it would not start leaving work. Guys were great and hadmy car fixed with a new starter the following night!
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 12/15/2014

Hi Eric, thank you for the 5 star rating and business.  We are happy to be the solution to your automotive problems.  Thank you and happy holidays!

Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 12/15/2014

Correction, Erin.  Thank you Erin for the business!  Happy holidays!

JOHN A.
Belmont, MA
12/15/2014
Friendly, Knowledgeable, affordable, quick.
Brought car in at the end of the day and left it overnight as I have done a couple of times for minor ice removal in the water ducts; Picked up the car the next morning and was charged a ridiculously low price. A+/A+;100%.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 12/15/2014

Thank you John for the 5 star rating and business.  We appreciate your understanding of the price being low,  we always try to find a way to help the customer save money and fix only what is needed to be fixed to keep their vehicle safe and reliable.  Happy Holidays!

TT
TINA T.
Newton, MA
12/13/2014
Excellent communication
The team makes sure they call me to update what they saw that needs fixing, giving me the options and confirm again the estimated remaining time. Over all the customer service is perfect.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 12/15/2014

Thank you Tina, for the 5 star rating and business.  We are happy to be able to work on your car and making sure your car is safe to drive.  Happy holidays!

EL
EMILEE L.
12/10/2014
Friendly, approachable, competitive pricing!
These guys did a ton of work on my car all in one day and answered all my questions when I went to pick it up. I'll definitely go back to them again.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 12/11/2014

Thank you Emilee for the positive rating, we apreciate your business and hope that you continue using A-Z for all your automotice needs. Happy holidays

RO
RACHAEL O.
Mazda Tribute
12/08/2014
AZ Auto Center
Accurate estimates, flexible with time and they do their best let you know what is going on as things happen. Prices are a bit on the higher end, but if the work holds, it is worth it, and they are right around the corner.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 12/09/2014

Thank you Rachael for the positive review. We appreciate your business and level of trust you have in our services. Also I did notice that we forgot to include a complimentary wash with your service so I will be sending that to you today. Thank you and Happy holidays.

EK
EMIR K.
12/08/2014
Excellent Service and People
I have been here couple of times before since I live right around the block and saw the other good reviews. This one will be about my latest experience.

Went here to get some maintenance done on my Honda Civic. I was honestly dreading the long list of things my maintenance code required to be done. I was pleasantly suprised to learn that the car only required a regular oil change and all the other items on the list did not need replacement.

Now you know how most repair shops try to make you pay for things you don't need to pay for? These guys are the complete opposite of that! They had a full list of things which could be done on the car and charge me a pretty penny for it but they are completely HONEST about what the car needs and what it DOESN'T need.

That is why I have been taking my car here and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future.

Note: Billy is the best!
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 12/09/2014

Emir it's a priviledge to be able to service a stand up customer like you! You have always given us your trust and I only hope that we'll continue to meet your expectations. Happy motoring and wishing you the absolute best. Happy holidays.

PE
Patrick E.
Northbridge, MA
12/08/2014 Category: Service
Patrick said that this business made things very easy for him. There were some issues in the beginning, but they compensated for it.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 01/08/2015

Thank you Patrick for the 5 star rating and business.  We are glad to be able to make it up for you!  We try our best to make our customers happy, because that makes us happy!

Maksym B.
12/08/2014 Category: Service
Maksym said this business was quick and there was no hassle.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 01/08/2015

Thank you Maksym for the 5 star rating and business.  We try very hard to provide the best customer service with no hassle and will continue to do so.

James T.
Honda Accord
12/03/2014 Category: Service
James said this business did a good job for him.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 12/10/2014

Thank you James for the 5 star rating and business.  We looking forward to serving you in the future.  Thank you for your feedback and taking the time to give us a review.

Jonathan C.
Acura 3.2TL
12/01/2014 Category: Service
Jonathan said this business always tells him the truth.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 12/09/2014

Thank you Jonathan for your business and time, we appreciate your trust in our service.

MK
Manny K.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
12/01/2014 Category: Service
Manny said their prices are very good at this business.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 12/09/2014

Thank you Manny for the positive 5 star review, we appreciate the business and will try our hardest to continue to satisfy all your expectations.

EF
EMMA F.
11/30/2014
Employees are friendly and patience to explain what repair was done. Repairs are usually done quickly but sometimes they do not call before doing the work. Overall, dependable.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 12/09/2014

Thank you Emma for your positive review. Your feedback will help us improve our service not only with you but with all of our customers. It is our policy to get authorization before any charghed work is done, all diagnostic charges are discounted for all repeat customers. Thanks again and Happy holidays.

WC
WILLIAM C.
Acura 3.2TL
11/26/2014
Customer Service
Very upfront about issues with car and what needs to be done.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 12/09/2014

Thank you William for the positive review, we appreciate you and your business. Happy holidays

SF
Scott F.
11/22/2014 Category: Service
Scott said this business fixed his vehicle and he appreciated their work.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 12/09/2014

Thank you Scott for taking time out and giving us a 5 star review. We appreciate all the feedback we recieve because it definately helps with our goal of 100% satisfaction. Thanks again and Happy holidays.