OM
Owen M.
11/02/2015 Category: Service
Owen said the business provided good service.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 11/04/2015

Thank you Owen for the 5 star rating and support. We looking forward doing business with you again in the future

HF
HARRISON F.
Volvo 850
10/25/2015
great service
Outstanding
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 11/03/2015

Thank you Harrison for the 5 star rating. We appreciate your support and hope that you continue using A-Z for all your automotive needs

TR
Tatiana R.
10/22/2015 Category: Service
Tatiana said she uses this business every year for oil changes and inspections.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 10/24/2015

Thank you Tatiana for the 5 star rating and your continued support. We appreciate your business and hope to service your vehicle again in the future. Happy Motoring!

YG
YUAN G.
Nissan 350Z
10/13/2015
Too slow!
Left my car yesterday for brake checking. I made the call late today since nobody contacted me. One guy answered the phone and promised to send me an email about checking result as well as quote soon. I waited until 6pm and made another call. Nobody was in the workshop. Now I have to wait until tomorrow to get the info and decide how to move forward.
You guys were not like this before.

Rachel C.
Allston, MA
Buick LeSabre
10/12/2015 Category: Service
Rachel said this business is quick and helpful. They were knowledgeable and everything turned out fine. It was an easy process.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 10/14/2015

Thank you Rachel for the 5 star rating. We appreciate your support and hope that you continue using A-Z for all your automotive needs.

AD
Anatoliy D.
10/10/2015 Category: Service
Anatoliy said this business did a good job.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 10/13/2015

Thank you Anatoliy for the 5 star rating. We appreciate the business and hope you continue choosing A-Z Auto for your automotive needs.

KD
KRISTA D.
Mazda 6
10/06/2015
By far the best mechanics I have been to!
A Z is now the only place I will bring my car. Incredibly reliable, the best customer service, and unbeatable prices! My last repair at A Z cost half of what it did when I was living out of state. These guys are the best!
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 10/16/2015

Thank you Krista for the 5 star rating and review. We appreciate the support and hope that you continue choosing A-Z for all your automotive needs. Happy Motoring!!

JOHN F.
Mercedes-Benz E350
10/05/2015
reliable service...prof and honest.
Excellent service..fair price....fred takes good care of you..honest and reliable..aaa service guarantee...10percent discount.highly qualified technicians...come on vets, go in and see them..you won't be disappointed...

Christopher M.
10/05/2015 Category: Service
Christopher said this business did a great job in a timely manner.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 10/16/2015

Thank you Christopher for taking time to review our services via phone interview. Your feedback is important to our commitment to complete customer satisfaction. Happy Motoring!!

Belle S.
Pontiac Grand Prix
10/05/2015 Category: Service
Belle said the employees at this business were very responsive and they did what she wanted them to do. They were fast and inexpensive.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 10/16/2015

Thank you Belle for the 5 star rating. Your feedback is important to our commitment to always try to improve our service. Happy Motoring!

KEITH S.
Watertown, MA
Dodge Charger
10/04/2015
Great Service, Great People
Best car repair people I've ever worked with. Honest, friendly, helpful, and they do great work. Quality work, fast.

RUBY C.
Mazda Protege
10/02/2015
I was late
Fred at the office was very kind. I was told it would take 2-3 hours for my oil to be changed. I decided to walk home and wait for the call saying my car had been serviced. I never received a call and after 3 hours I walked back to find my car had been done for a while.

FS
Frank S.
10/01/2015 Category: Service
Frank said they are very professional and they do great work. He really appreciates all of their help. They told him a lot of things that were wrong and even told him about repairs that were needed which would save his life.

John M.
Arlington, MA
Volvo S80
09/28/2015 Category: Service
John said this business is very friendly and accommodating. He has the highest regard for the capable mechanics.

JOAQUIM PAULINO D.

Kevin H.
Boston, MA
Land Rover LR2
09/24/2015 Category: Service
Kevin said the employees at this business could not fix his vehicle. His vehicle's battery was new and was working before the service, but it is not working now. They could not explain why this was. He appreciates them for not charging him after this service.

DV
DANIEL V.
09/20/2015
I am still neutral
I had an interaction with the person who answers the phone. It wasn't the most customer service oriented.
I think two days for front and back rotors and pads is a bit long.
When I picked my car up, my radio wasn't working (it was working when I dropped my car off) They fixed the problem on the spot. Apparently it was a fuse... It could have been a coincidence, but still very strange.

WY

EMILY P.
Marshfield, MA
09/18/2015
Great service, competitive pricing
Everything went really well. They're my go-to auto shop.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 09/18/2015

Thank you Emily for the 5 star rating and for taking time to review us over the phone. Your feedback is important to our goal of always trying to improve our service. We are glad that everything went well with your last visit and we look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future. Happy Motoring.

RYAN W.
Dodge Avenger
09/14/2015
Great communication all the way thru
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 09/15/2015

Thank you Ryan for the 5 star rating. Your feedback is very important to our commitment to always try and improve our services. Thank you for choosing to service your vehicle with A-Z. Happy Motoring!