Latest Review about 1 hour ago

MARY S.
12/23/2020
Neighborhood friendly service
The staff remember me and my car from my 5 year loyalty to them. That goes a long way when car service is necessary.

PL
PETER L.
12/22/2020
Great value and Service
This place is amazing. Always polite, helpful, punctual and very reasonably priced.

ALEC B.
Boston, MA
12/20/2020
Great Garage!
Absolutely phenomenal service from the time of initial contact to the time I picked up my car. Very accommodating when I called to set up an appointment for an hour later and my car was ready within an hour!

12/18/2020
Great, Quick, Knowledgeable Service
Thank you.

CHRIS H.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
12/17/2020
Unimpressed
Took my car in for a simple headlight fuse fix after calling ahead to make an appointment the day before. Dropped it off at 8am and by 6pm it still had not been touched after I specified I’d need it back by the end of the day (especially before a snowstorm came through). Feeling let down, especially after all the positive reviews I had read.

MAC B.
Kia Soul
12/16/2020
Great All Around Service
From the day I dropped it off to the day I picked it up, the service was spot on. Received details estimates for each recommendation the day after I dropped it off. Went in the next day they were open and they explained each recommendation in even more detail. Then did a great job on the services I needed. Will definitely be back.

12/14/2020
Quick and pleasant
Always get my sticker here. Got an oil change this time too. Accommodated my drop in on. Saturday and were quick! The woman in the office is always SO incredibly nice.

WS
WALTER S.
Toyota Venza
12/13/2020
Friendly and quick service was great!
Happy to see the staff ask people to wait outside the small office, outdoor checkin and payment was appreciated! Work was done quickly and any issues were clearly brought to my attention in a timely fashion. Everyone was super friendly, which is also appreciated!

LW
LINDSEY W.
Pembroke, MA
12/11/2020
Great Service!
I had my car towed here by AAA the other night and within an hour of opening the next day they sent me a quote later that day my car was done so speedy! The people at the desk were so nice especially Amirror she was so sweet and helpful! My car came out great with 2 new tires i am a happy customer!

MONA M.
Hyundai Kona
12/11/2020
I've been going to AZ Auto Shop for a very long time. I'm very lucky to know these folks because they are always nice and have a quick and excellent service. If you don't have a great auto shop to go to, I highly recommend AZ!

MIA S.
Jeep Cherokee
12/10/2020
5 stars
I’ve been coming to A-Z service for years now. They do an excellent job. Extremely recommended them. They treat you like home)))
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 12/14/2020

Thank you Mia for the 5 star rating, we appreciate the trust you have shown and look forward to doing business with you in the future. Happy Mortoring!

JOHANNA L.
Newport, RI
12/09/2020
Positive experience
I came into A-Z Auto Center with a flat tire due to a rim sealant issue. The staff greeted me upon entry and were kind and courteous throughout the process, even offering me a free pen and 2021 calendar. The issue with my tire was explained thoroughly, and my options (along with their prices) were presented. The entire experience was really positive and I will be going back to A-Z for any future issues I experience.

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
12/08/2020
Disappointing visit
I have brought my car here a few times before, but unfortunately this recent visit has left me with a bad taste.
After bringing my car in last Monday to have a headlight looked at, I was told I needed an appointment to have it looked at since it wasn't a bulb issue. I made an appointment for noon the following day, and was told there was a promissory time of 5 pm for a diagnosis. I heard nothing by the end of the day, but knew they were busy. The next day I waited for some news, and when I hadn't heard by 3 pm, I called to check on the status. The person I spoke with said that she did not have a report, but that she would try to add some urgency to the situation, and again the 5 pm promissory time was mentioned. The rest of the day went by, and so did all of the following day. I needed the car for the weekend, so after not hearing anything on Friday, I called after 3 pm to say that I would just get my car as is. Only then was I told that a partial diagnosis had been performed, and that a replacement of the headlight module was recommended. This was the first piece of information I had received in 4 days! I could not wait then to have the diagnostics completed, so I left. I was encouraged to come back when I have "more time for a full diagnosis." How would I ever know how much time is needed for a full diagnosis if I was never told ANYTHING at ANY point?!?!?! What if I needed my car during the week?! Apparently more than 96 hours is not enough time for a diagnosis.

When I got to my destination I found out that I could not lock my car!! Luckily, I did not have to worry about parking on the street that night. I called the next day to report this and agreed to come back first thing Monday morning. I dropped my car off, and a 12 pm promissory time was mentioned (but I knew to not put any faith in that by this point). I got the estimate that evening, for another module replacement, a job that would end up being over $700. I had only returned this time because I had gotten my car back in worse shape than before, and thought that they should be the ones to fix the problem. Unfortunately, with a job this costly, I am not confident that it will be done properly, nor do I feel like spending more money here.

TF
TODD F.
12/06/2020
Same-day, high-quality, and affordable service
My car's battery and brakes both decided to quit on the same day. I called AZ Auto and they were able to get me right in for a quote. They were friendly, thorough, and to-the-point. I got my car repaired in less than a day and for a pretty fair price. They even fixed a couple things that the dealership's mechanics actually screwed up. Go here for ALL your auto repair needs!

ATHANISOIS B.
12/05/2020
Friendly and Fair Priced
I had a flat and had my car towed to A-Z. Their service was great and communicated very well over the phone. I ended up getting my cat reinspected there as well. I plan on bringing my car back for any future needs.