10/30/2018
Friendly people!
Great location and the staff are very helpful and friendly! This was my first time taking a car in to get work done, but I had nothing to be worried about!

WM
WILLIAM M.
Honda Fit
10/27/2018
Very honest and excellent service.
Very honest and excellent service

SANDRA S.
Portage, PA
10/27/2018
Professional and Personable
We were traveling and were 400 miles away from home when we encountered a car problem. These professional and friendly people repaired our vehicle in a timely manner at a reasonable cost. Thank you again!

GR
GIL R.
Allston, MA
Lexus RX 400h
10/26/2018
Awesome service great prices!!
Most reliable, honest, great and priced well service!! Why go to the dealer when you can do it all at A-Z???
5 stars all the way!

DANIEL M.
Lynn, MA
MINI Cooper Hardtop
10/23/2018
Starts from the top. Palmer.
I have been to a ton of auto service centers and this one is just different. Can’t fully put my finger on it but they are simply different. I feel like they really care. Totally transparent with myself and others that I have observed in the waiting room. You don’t feel like they’re jerking you around. Staff is very professional but also know how to have fun with one another.

MT
Marjorie T.
Brookline, MA
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Marjorie said she really appreciates the honest answers she received from the mechanic. She's so happy she will be bringing her vehicle back into have more work done soon.

VL
VICTORIA L.
Dodge Neon
10/22/2018
Responsive polite friendly helpful
Responsive respectful reliable polite and always ready to help

Hyundai Accent
10/22/2018
Timely service
Did a great job communicating service throughout their time with my car with texts and phone calls.

CARLY M.
10/21/2018
Oil Change
AZ Auto Center was very accommodating as I called on Wednesday and was able to have my car back on Friday. All employees are very knowledgeable, helpful, and kind.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 10/23/2018

Thank you Carly for the 5 star rating, we appreciate you choosing A-Z and look forward to servicing you vehicle in he future. Happy motoring!

XD
XIANGPENG D.
Kia Amanti
10/20/2018
oil change
They help did the oil change and they help to check to make sure the care in a good conditions.

AA
ARIEL A.
Dodge Neon
10/19/2018
Wonderful Service
We took our car to AZ last week for a tire change. Unfortunately, the car was not ready when I arrived in the afternoon but they finished it up while I waited so I could make my next appointment! I really appreciated the effort they went to to accommodate my schedule. Thank you!

OM
Olivia M.
Massachusetts
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Olivia said that the place was good and got her work done fast.

ZH
Zekun H.
Urbana, IL
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Zekun said the business provided comprehensive service. They did extra services along with his oil change.

Charlestown, MA
10/15/2018
Always Impressed
I’ve been going to A-Z Auto for over five years and continue to use them even though I live in Charlestown now. They are always friendly and accommodating. Today they had the two new tires I needed waiting for me when I arrived to make sure all the work could be done in one day. They’re also honest about repairs and can help find less expensive parts when possible.

HA
HELOISA A.
10/14/2018
Will definitely come back!
Took my car for an oil change. People were really nice and helpful.

TH
TERESA H.
10/13/2018
They are reasonable
I am pleased with the work they do .

Boston, MA
Hyundai Santa Fe
10/12/2018
Great
Great experience for replacing brake pads and rotors

MARK P.
Chestnut Hill, MA
10/12/2018
Phenomenal service very time.
I've been taking my car to A-Z for regular maintenance service for several years now -- and they are top-notch. Their customer service folks are always positive, upbeat, and striving to help out. The car is always well taken care of -- and when I pick it up they typically have a list of things to look out for in the months ahead. On the few occasions when they've come across an issue they call immediately and let me know my options up front. They are AAA certified and beat the prices of dealers and other local competitors every time.

TREVOR M.
Brookline, MA
Honda Civic Cpe
10/11/2018
Quick service
No issues, had brake problem, took in car at noon, diagnosed same day, fixed next.

CK
Chris K.
Allston, MA
Subaru Forester (Natl)
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Chris said they gave a clear explanation of the service and it was done in a timely manner.