CP
CAILEY P.
North Easton, MA
10/01/2020
Friendly and fast!
They were so so nice and friendly. All the workers were kind and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend to anyone!

NS
NOFAR S.
Honda Fit
10/01/2020
Great Service!
I got there upset and confused after a minor accident. They all took great care of me, calmed me down and helped me with everything!

SG
STEPHANIE G.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
Great shop
Very good service! Would definitely recommend to others

Subaru Legacy
Honest and reliable
This is a great service shop to have nearby. It’s very easy to get questions about your car answered. The service is quick, and everyone is knowledgeable and nice.

SG
SAM G.

Toyota Avalon
Quick, easy, affordable service
Had an oil change at A-Z and it couldn't have been easier! I was able to request my appointment online and got a phone call to confirm, dropped off my car at 8am and was told I was guaranteed to have it ready by 5pm, but it was done by noon! Will definitely be coming back.

Ford Fiesta
09/26/2020
Fast Inspection
Came in for an inspection and was out within 20 minutes. The people in the office were kind, helpful, and pleasant! Will definitely be returning for any other work I need done.

Jamaica Plain, MA
Nissan Pathfinder
09/25/2020
Great job
I have been taking my car with you for almost three years and I like the good work you do to my car, always an excellent job and always very satisfied

Honda Civic Sedan
09/24/2020
Great!
Great customer service. Very informative.

TL
Ted L.
Subaru Legacy
09/24/2020 Category: Service
Ted said the visit went very well, it was fast, thoroughly done and was able to pick up the vehicle the same day.

ME

JOHN G.
Watertown, MA
09/19/2020
The best garage!
Friendly staff, super-reliable service, very professional customer service. They provide written estimates up front, and will find you discounts. They are a AAA service center, so join AAA for your discount. I’ve been going there for over seven years.

EH
EMILY H.
Jeep Renegade
09/18/2020
Nice & Easy
Nice people. Made an appointment in advance and had my car fixed in a day. Really easy and efficient.

Boston, MA
Saturn VUE
09/15/2020
As usual a great place to get honest and top-notch work done at a reasonable cost.
I came here again after purchasing an old vehicle which badly needed a tune up. I was given expert but practical advice about all the work needed and which was most important now and what could be held off due to my financial constraints. They worked with me on price, and I really felt I could trust the advice genuinely. The work (in progress) was great, and I felt safe driving off the lot. Much appreciated and lookijg forward to getting my car up to speed with these folks! Highly recommended to anyone looking for a shop you can trust!

DK
DANIEL K.
09/15/2020
Superior Service+
Billy and team are a great auto repair option. Great service, solid recommendations for keeping your vehicle running well, and reasonably priced.