04/11/2020

Jamaica Plain, MA
Nissan Pathfinder
04/07/2020
Good job
I like it because they do excellent work. and always ask when I need an oil change

MIKHAIL S.
03/27/2020
It was an essential help at the difficult timr
The team provided wonderful and very efficient help during the pandemic time. Many thanks

LD
LINDA D.
West Roxbury, MA
03/27/2020
Great experience
My car broke down in Brighton and was towed to AZ Auto Center. They were prompt, thorough, and did a great job fixing my car the same day. The price was reasonable.

Chestnut Hill, MA
03/25/2020
They were very good in communicating regarding what needed to be done, transparent and transparent easy to work with
I really appreciated working with the entire team - the front desk person, Val, their manager and the technicians. They communicated clearly, at each stage, what needed to be done and by when. They were very friendly and transparent with the costs of repair. And did the job when it was promised.

MARILYN G.
Jaguar S-TYPE
03/21/2020
Fair prices, prompt service, wonderful knowledgeable mechanics
I have used A—Z for all my auto needs for both their auto body shop and their mechanical service. They always do a superb job! I have had them detail my cars, balance my tires and preform challenging engine work on my BMW’s and aging Jaguar.
Honest, professional, kind and amazingly good.
I feel lucky to have them as my auto specialist and now also consider them my friends.

EN
ELLEN N.
Saturn Astra
03/13/2020
Old car, new life
My car is 12 years old and is not made anymore, parts may difficult to obtain. I have confidence that AZ Auto will keep my car going until I figure out what new car to buy.

RICH S.
Honda Civic Si
03/12/2020
Great Service With Great People
My wife had heard that AZ was highly recommended so I brought my car in with an overheating issue. They diagnosed and fixed the problem and were very friendly and helpful. They kept me in the loop with estimates and information all the way through. I worked with Fred, who is very knowledgeable and did a great job. I also had to go in for a dead battery and they tested to see if it was just the battery. They did a great job with both things. I also told them about wetness in the trunk and a broken lock, and we got everything done. They did a full servicing/inspection, and didn't sell me anything else. They said that I take good care of the car, and we only needed what I went in for. The woman in the front was very helpful too. They were very nice and did a great job!

Volkswagen GTI
03/11/2020
I brought my car in for a few repairs and general maintenance, which were done promptly. The people that I interacted with at the front desk and on the phone were very friendly and informative. However, when I left I realized that a particular repair had not been completed. I informed A-Z Auto Center and they told me to come back for the fix, which was done quickly and free of charge. I really respect how they handled the situation and their overall professionalism. I will definitely come back next time.

MIKE P.
Chrysler 200
03/09/2020
Great Service as Always!
I’ve been bringing my car to AZ for 38 years!

Volvo S80
03/09/2020
It was an old car and a big job but it Was done very well, on time, and at the price quoted and has not given me any trouble since. I was pleasantly surprised and very grateful and will be back again when needed. I’m forever finished w/my dealer. 😊 Thank you so much.

Boston, MA
Volvo C70
03/05/2020
Fast, honest service!
I have an older car and I always feel that the service is thorough and reasonable!

Winthrop, MA
03/04/2020
Best car mechanics!
AZ is the best!!! Always reliable and affordable!

STEPHEN S.
Nissan Sentra
03/02/2020
Awesome service, finally honest guys I can trust
These guys are the best, Fred helped me with patience and courtesy, I highly recommend

PR
PAUL R.
Boston, MA
02/29/2020
Billy and the staff!
I recommended them to a few of my friends!