EC
Ellen C.
Honda Civic Si
02/16/2018 Category: Service
Ellen said she has been going to this business for over 20 years. She always has a great experiences or else she would not be going there. They are great. Her vehicle was repaired in no time. Her experiences have really been amazing at this business.

LW
Laurence W.
Watertown, MA
Scion xB
02/14/2018 Category: Service
Laurence said the staff were pretty good, but they're always busy.

MAXIM S.
02/13/2018
Billy is the man!
Great team! Great manager! Excellent explanation of what needs to be done and most importantly why. Honest discussion about cost. Fast work. I'm pretty satisfied with this shop.

Alexis B.
02/07/2018 Category: Service
Alexis said there were a couple of problems but everyone was very nice about it. Everything got taken care of and she's very happy with her service.

AT
Abigal T.
02/03/2018 Category: Service
Abigal said the business was efficient and offered her the best pricing.

Bianela H.
Jamaica Plain, MA
Nissan Sentra
02/01/2018
Nice work
always very attentive to your client and provides the best services to our car and I feel very satisfied with your work and how I tend every time I go thanks for that and I would gladly recommend it with friends and family

RUBY S.
Allston, MA
02/01/2018
Ok
My car wasn’t ready for pick up on the same day I dropped it off so l told the person I spoke with that I would be unable to pick up the car until Wednesday. I was disappointed to see that they had left my car outside during the snowstorm and it was returned to me looking really bad. I certainly didn’t expect a detailing or anything like
That but I didn’t expect to
See my car covered in white snow residue and super dirty when it was returned to me. Additionally, I was told over the phone that I would get a 10 percent discount on parts and labor due to my AAA membership. When I saw my bill, the discount wasn’t included. The person initially said there was no such discount then after I persisted he made a call to colleague to confirm this and then added it on. Please provide the discount that was indicted over the phone so customers aren’t inadvertently overcharged.

Daniel C.
Honda Fit
01/31/2018 Category: Service
Daniel said the service was great.

JUNE C.
Buick Century
01/28/2018
Thumbs way UP.
one cannot improve on perfection; I have never been disappointed by the service;results; friendliness!!

KI
KATLIN I.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
01/28/2018
Ready in time
I was promised my car by 12 on Saturday and it was ready earlier even though the shop was extremely busy. They are also very good at communicating about your car or changes to the repairs.

YW
YUANTAO W.
HUMMER H3
01/22/2018
nice people provide best service
People work at here are kind and patient for customers. Effective to solve car problems. Charge is suitable for the service. Great place for fix car.

CARA S.
Honda Civic Cpe
01/22/2018
Very helpful and communicative
The staff was very helpful and thorough in their estimates and work. They communicated regularly with me and I am very satisfied!

PP
PATRICE P.
Mazda Tribute
01/20/2018
Excellent Customer Service!
Anytime I bring my car to get serviced I am provided with the best service and customer service. The guys really care and they show it.

SG
SAMUEL G.
Falmouth, MA
MINI Countryman
01/19/2018
True customer service
I shredded a tire late at night. AAA recommended A-Z so I had my car towed there. Wow, were they right! Even though they didn't know me, Billy and the guys treated me like a long-time customer. My tire was hard to find, but they kept at it, and then stayed late to install it so I could get on the road. Superb service from wonderful people! Five stars!

SG
Sam G.
01/19/2018 Category: Service
Sam said the staff provided good customer service and he had a good experience.