Randall C.
01/06/2015 Category: Service
Randall said he has to bring his vehicle back to the business because the shimmy was not corrected by the wheel alignment that was done, so he is going back for another diagnostic test.

Michelle R.
Oneonta, NY
Buick Century
01/06/2015 Category: Service
Michelle said the person she worked with answered her questions honestly, which she appreciates.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 01/09/2015

Thank you Michelle for the 5 star rating and business.  Honesty is the best policy! We are always here to help our customers and answer all their questions, because it helps us provide great service.

KL
Kathleen L.
Hopkinton, MA
Honda Accord
01/06/2015 Category: Service
Kathleen said they were able to get her in when she needed service.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 01/09/2015

Thank you Kathleen for the 5 star rating and business.  We try our best to help all our customers and we are happy to hear we were able to be the solution to your automotive needs!

SP
Sandra P.
Framingham, MA
01/06/2015 Category: Service
Sandra said the service was excellent.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 01/09/2015

Thank you Sandra for the 5 star rating and business.  We are thankful and glad we were able to provide excellent service!

YS
Yifan S.
Honda Accord
01/06/2015 Category: Service
Yifan said Roy did a good job.

PO
Patricia O.
01/06/2015 Category: Service
Patricia said the business have been great to them and do things they were not asked to do to help them out. They are the top of the line and pretty fast. They are very accommodating.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 01/09/2015

Thank you Patricia for the 5 star rating and business. We are always happy to help and thankful that you understand how we operate to help all our customers in what is needed.

AG
ASHLEY G.
01/05/2015
No more squeaks!
My car runs SO much more smoothly after having it serviced with the guys at AZ Auto Center on Commonwealth Ave.
It's an older car and we bought it from a previous owner (who, I think may have attempted many DIY fixes) and my faith in the car was dwindling fast. I'd brought this same car to AZ Auto for a flat tire and I was really impressed with their service. I decided to come back and see what could be done about my squeaky brakes.
Turns out A LOT.
Thank you, gents! You'll be seeing more of me as my car service needs arise.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 01/08/2015

Thank you Ashley for the 5 star rating and business.  We are glad that we were able to get your car running smooth and instill provide faith back on your car, the way it should be!

Alicia M.
Mazda 3
01/05/2015 Category: Service
Alicia said the business really is the best and knows what they are talking about. The business provides the best service and she is very happy.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 01/08/2015

Thank you Alicia for the 5 star rating and business.  We are always happy to help and glad that we were able to provide good service!

MAGGIE M.
Nissan Rogue
01/03/2015
Available, reliable and dependable!
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 01/08/2015

Thank you Maggie for your 5 star rating and business.  We are glad to be there for all our customer's automotive needs.

KY
KENNETH Y.
Lexus ES 330
01/02/2015
Trust
DELIVER ON PROMISES WITH QUALITY AND RELIABLE REPAIRS.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 01/08/2015

Thank you Kenneth for your 4 star rating and business.  We will always choose quality over quantity!

Josh R.
Newton Center, MA
BMW 330Ci
01/02/2015 Category: Service
Josh said he likes this business and the staff is cool.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 01/08/2015

Thank you Josh for the 5 star rating and your business.  We are always happy to provide the solution to our customer's automotive issues!

CALEB C.
12/29/2014
Great overall experience!
Have always found these guys really helpful- they always call with an estimate before doing anything new they discover and are honest about how necessary something is. They're also very fast, and you can pick your car up 24-7 because of the 24 hour gas station there.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 01/08/2015

Thank you Caleb for the 5 star rating and business.  We are always happy to help!  Honesty is the best policy and we are glad that you understand how we operate, because we will always only do work with our customer's approval.

WF
WOODROW F.
Honda Element
12/26/2014
honest & great customer service!!
Once again, outstanding work for very reasonable prices
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 12/27/2014

Thank you Woodrow for the 5 star review and business.  We greatly appreciate the feedback to help us on our road towards providing exceptional service!

BG
BARTON G.
Chevy Chase, MD
Jaguar XJ8
12/20/2014
They Didn't Fix My Car Problem
I had the car towed into A-Z Auto Center on a Friday night. I informed them that I was from out of state and asked if they could try to fix the car on Saturday prior to my planned departure Sunday morning. By the time they looked at the car -- very late Saturday afternoon -- they informed me they would not be able to get the required part that day. I rented a car in Boston and drove home. They called me a few weeks later to say the car was repaired. I purposely asked them if they had test-driven the car and they assured me they had and that all issues had been resolved. So I flew into Boston and picked up the car. Less than 2 miles from their station the "check engine" light came back on and the car went into "restricted performance", which is what happened prior to the car breaking down and being towed into their station. They did replace the fuel pump, which apparently had gone bad, but they did not solve the "check engine" and "restricted performance" issue. As a result of the repair not being done correctly, I have brought the car to a dealer to have it properly repaired. I am disappointed that A-Z Auto Repair did not properly repair my car.

Abiti S.
12/16/2014 Category: Service
Abiti said the business is a little expensive.

EE
ERIN E.
MA
12/15/2014
Very friendly and do the job right
Place is great. Had to have my car towed over late one night after it would not start leaving work. Guys were great and hadmy car fixed with a new starter the following night!
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 12/15/2014

Hi Eric, thank you for the 5 star rating and business.  We are happy to be the solution to your automotive problems.  Thank you and happy holidays!

Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 12/15/2014

Correction, Erin.  Thank you Erin for the business!  Happy holidays!

JOHN A.
Belmont, MA
12/15/2014
Friendly, Knowledgeable, affordable, quick.
Brought car in at the end of the day and left it overnight as I have done a couple of times for minor ice removal in the water ducts; Picked up the car the next morning and was charged a ridiculously low price. A+/A+;100%.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 12/15/2014

Thank you John for the 5 star rating and business.  We appreciate your understanding of the price being low,  we always try to find a way to help the customer save money and fix only what is needed to be fixed to keep their vehicle safe and reliable.  Happy Holidays!

TT
TINA T.
Newton, MA
12/13/2014
Excellent communication
The team makes sure they call me to update what they saw that needs fixing, giving me the options and confirm again the estimated remaining time. Over all the customer service is perfect.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 12/15/2014

Thank you Tina, for the 5 star rating and business.  We are happy to be able to work on your car and making sure your car is safe to drive.  Happy holidays!

EL
EMILEE L.
12/10/2014
Friendly, approachable, competitive pricing!
These guys did a ton of work on my car all in one day and answered all my questions when I went to pick it up. I'll definitely go back to them again.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 12/11/2014

Thank you Emilee for the positive rating, we apreciate your business and hope that you continue using A-Z for all your automotice needs. Happy holidays

RO
RACHAEL O.
MA
Mazda Tribute
12/08/2014
AZ Auto Center
Accurate estimates, flexible with time and they do their best let you know what is going on as things happen. Prices are a bit on the higher end, but if the work holds, it is worth it, and they are right around the corner.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 12/09/2014

Thank you Rachael for the positive review. We appreciate your business and level of trust you have in our services. Also I did notice that we forgot to include a complimentary wash with your service so I will be sending that to you today. Thank you and Happy holidays.