DQ
05/19/2015
Great work!
Love this place!
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 05/20/2015

Thank you Daniel for the 5 star review and business.  We are thankful that you love this place and we love helping all our customers.

SANDI B.
AZ
honest, good work, good people
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 05/20/2015

Thank you Sandi for the 5 star review and business.  We are always happy to help and will continue to keep our standards high for our workmanship.

ANN MARIE S.
Pleasant and efficient!
They are really great... good customer service and solid workmanship.

MY
MATT Y.
Reliable and efficient.
I recently had to have some major brake, shock, and strut work done on my Corolla. The team at A Z Auto not only did the job as efficiently as possible, saving me time and money, but also worked around my schedule. Tony was especially helpful as he explained the various jobs and estimates, as well as the relative priority of each; I never felt like he recommended work just to make a buck. I am very pleased with the entire experience.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 05/19/2015

Thank you Matt for the 5 star review and business.  We are all here to get all our customers through these moments of unpleasant automotive needs, so coming into our office shouldn't be an unpleasant experience as well.  We are all here to help and are glad to help.

SE
Sam E.
Boston, MA
05/15/2015 Category: Service
Sam said he has worked with this business a bunch of times and they have always been great.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 05/20/2015

Thank you Sam for the 5 star review and business.  We are always happy to help and happy that you can drive away from our shop feeling great.

Chuck M.
Massachusetts
Lexus RX 450h
05/15/2015 Category: Service
Chuck said that he has been dealing with this business for a long time and he is always satisfied. If he is not satisfied, they deal with it. He recommends them all the time.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 05/20/2015

Thank you Chuck for the 5 star review and business.  We appreciate you as our valued customer and look forward to continue resolving all your automotive needs.

EQ
Evan Q.
05/14/2015 Category: Service
Evan said the business was friendly and his vehicle runs great.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 05/15/2015

Thanks Evan for the 5 star review and business.  We are glad that your car is running great and we hope to keep it that way from now on.

MANUEL M.
Jamaica Plain, MA
05/09/2015
Shop went out of their way to fit my schedule!
Were able to do several fixes on the same day, and return my car when I needed it. Awesome service!
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 05/11/2015

Thank you Manuel for the 5 star review and business.  We always try our best to provide the best service possible.  We will continue to do our best to provide quick service without sacrificing quality.

LD
LEO D.
Arlington, MA
Subaru Legacy
05/07/2015
Terrific again
A-Z consistantly takes care of my Escape and my wife's Subaru all the time without limits. I dropped her car off 8 AM Monday and by 10 AM Monday I giot a call it was all done. Fred, Billy and the team are great Thank you Always Leo
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 05/08/2015

Thank you Leo for the 5 star review and business.  We always try our best to make all our customer's life less stressful from automotive issues.

YS
Yifan S.
Honda Accord
05/07/2015 Category: Service
Yifan said the service provided by this business was good and quick. Their prices were also good.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 05/08/2015

Thank you Yifan for the 5 star review and business.  We try our best to stay competitive and always put all our customers first.

JV
Jon V.
05/07/2015 Category: Service
Jon said the people were friendly and the price was good.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 05/08/2015

Thank you Jon for the 5 star review and business.  We are always to help with all our customer's automotive needs.

NM
NATHANIEL M.
Southborough, MA
Volvo S70
05/03/2015
mechanics that are kind and sensetive?
thanks guys, you helped us suburb types out of a tough spot
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 05/04/2015

Thank you Nathaniel for the 5 star review and business.  We are always here to resolve all our customers automotive issues and we are happy to be of assistance.

JILLIAN S.
05/02/2015
Great personalized service
My daughter lives in Boston for college and I needed to establish a relationship with a mechanic. From day 1 Fran and Billy were great. They do great work at a fair price and no matter how busy they are, always find time to explain things to me in an understandable . After 2 years I will only use them due to their high level of expertise and personal support they give. I never worry anymore when it comes to mechanical issues because they take great care of my daughter and her car!!!!
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 05/02/2015

Thank you Jillian for the 5 star review and business.  We will always try our best to explain all our work and be of assistance for all our customer's automotive needs.

Andrew B.
Scion tC
05/02/2015 Category: Service
Andrew said this business was very helpful and easy to deal with. They were able to give him a comprehensive report on what was wrong with his vehicle.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 05/05/2015

Thank you Andrew for the 5 star review and business.  We are always happy to help and explain our work!

KH
Katie H.
Volvo S60
05/02/2015 Category: Service
Katie said the business provides knowledgeable service in a timely manner.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 05/05/2015

Thank you Katie for the 5 star review and business.  We are glad to have been able to work on your automobile.

FD
address: 1990 Commonwealth Ave #3
Boston, MA 02135
Phone: 617-448-0029
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 04/29/2015

Thank you Frank for the 5 star review and business.  We always try our best to accomodate all our customers and will continue to strive for excellent service.

ZK
ZACHERY K.
Great job
Thanks for the help and quick turnaround on my recent visit. You guys were great.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 04/28/2015

Thank you Zachery for the 5 star review and business.  We always try our best to improve efficiency without sacrificing quality.  We are happy to have accomplish one of our goals with your visit.

COREY C.
Acura RSX
Friendly and convenient
I like that I can pick up and drop off after hours - crucial to accommodate my long workdays. The guys are always friendly and let me know what's going on with my car. Always a pleasure bringing my car to them!
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 04/27/2015

Thank you Corey for the 5 star review and business.  We are happy we can accomodate your busy work schedule.  We will continue to try our best to make all our customer's automotive needs as painless as possible.

ZB
ZOE B.
Great place!
I've only come here for oil changes and inspection stickers but they do a great job every time. The people who work there are very nice, efficient, and always explain exactly what's going on with my car. I definitely recommend them over any other auto place inthe area.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 04/27/2015

Thank you Zoe for the 5 star review and business.  We appreciate your recommendation very much and we will continue to achieve our goals everyday.

Jose F.
Watertown, MA
04/27/2015 Category: Service
Spoke with Sandra. She said this business' service is wonderful.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 04/29/2015

Thank you Sandra and Jose for the 5 star review and business.  We appreciate you as a valued customer and we hope to continue making it a wonderful experience each and every time.