LA
Milton, MA
Mercury Sable
04/14/2017
Palmer
He provides excellent customer service. Wants to help make the process as inconvenient as possible. Recommended him personally.

HV
HANNAH V.
Subaru Impreza
04/14/2017
Another great experience
I took my car here for a scheduled oil change and while they were looking at it, got (2) estimates emailed to me with recommendations for other work to complete (windshield wiper blades, license plate light, and replacing the struts) with all the costs and parts listed out. When I went to pick up my car, they were willing to discuss my options for these estimates and I truly felt that they had my best interests at heart, instead of just trying to get me to give them money. I feel respected as a female at A-Z, and am always happy to pass on a recommendation to a friend. As long as I live in Boston I will be bringing my car to A-Z!

KL
Kibel L.
West Newton, MA
Honda Accord
04/14/2017 Category: Service
Kibel said they did as promised and they were prompt. It was a good price.

WT
Wilson T.
ALLSTON, MA
Jeep Cherokee
04/14/2017 Category: Service
Wilson said this business provides good service and they understand the customer.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 04/19/2017

Thank you for the positive review, Happy Motoring!!

JOSE C.
Norwood, MA
04/13/2017
Car brakes
I am once again not happy. I went to do my brakes and now my car shakes when I accelerates when I go 50. I spoke to Palmer in service and he assumed I hit a bump that would cause this. I told him don't assume because I did not hit anything.

I need the manager Billy to give me call.

Palmer states to me that I was the only customer in 3. Years with complaints.

I don't understand why every time I go in yo game x my car I come out with something new wrong.

RACHEL C.
Dodge Dart
04/09/2017
Great service and friendly staff
The staff is so accommodating and friendly! Good prices too

HB

AZIZ D.
Everett, MA
Chevrolet Cavalier
04/02/2017
Always Honest. Always Professional.
I habe been a customer here for over 15 years. The mechanics have patiently guided me through the process of making the right decisions about repairs.

AT
ALLISON T.
Volvo S60
03/29/2017
Trust
I have a 2004 car and have been using AZ Auto center for over 15 years. What I like best about the shop is I trust their suggestions/advise. Never have I felt that they are taking advantage of me and my lack of car knowledge.

BA
BRAD A.
03/28/2017
Oil and filter change
I made an appointment the night before the morning I went and there was space for A-Z to accommodate me. The oil and filter change was quick and simple.

CP
Chris P.
03/28/2017 Category: Service
Chris said they were honest and they didn't sell any unneeded repairs.

KR
Kevin R.
Allston, MA
Acura RSX
03/21/2017 Category: Service
Kevin said the employees at the business kept him updated on what needed to be done on his vehicle. There was a lot of work that had to be taken care of and they completed it on the same day. They took care of everything.

PP
PATIL P.
Honda Accord
03/20/2017
Not happy that entire check up was not done
I had to stop mid way barely week after the car was out of shop to fill air. Disappointed that even air was not checked when I came to check tyres

MEGHAN P.
03/20/2017
Very patient/friendly crew
Love this place. Kinda, patient, and not looking to make a quick buck. They take the time to explain mechanical issues until you understand which is hard to find.