Saturn VUE
09/15/2020
As usual a great place to get honest and top-notch work done at a reasonable cost.
I came here again after purchasing an old vehicle which badly needed a tune up. I was given expert but practical advice about all the work needed and which was most important now and what could be held off due to my financial constraints. They worked with me on price, and I really felt I could trust the advice genuinely. The work (in progress) was great, and I felt safe driving off the lot. Much appreciated and lookijg forward to getting my car up to speed with these folks! Highly recommended to anyone looking for a shop you can trust!

DK
DANIEL K.
09/15/2020
Superior Service+
Billy and team are a great auto repair option. Great service, solid recommendations for keeping your vehicle running well, and reasonably priced.

RENEE & JOHN R.
FIAT 500L
09/14/2020
Quick battery replacement
Same-day service bailed us out!

LAUREN S.
Honda Civic Si
09/14/2020
Quite pleased with brake service!
My service at A-Z Auto was very helpful and efficient, and in their estimates they took the time to break down all issues and why different things needed tending to. I appreciated their clarity and honesty, and the service was very efficient! I also appreciated the young woman behind the desk, she was incredibly warm and kind! I was also very pleasantly surprised that my total ended up being lower than the estimate. All in all a very positive experience.

RENEE & JOHN R.
09/11/2020
Preventive care for an aging car
Running smoothly now and given an extended life.

MARK B.
Subaru Legacy
09/07/2020
Good job, good people
Diagnosed the problem and fixed it well.

SK
SARA K.
Honda Civic Sedan
Best Place to Get Car Serviced in Brighton
Every time I visit I have the best experience. The prices are fair, the service is fast, everyone at the front desk is kind, and especially in pandemic times, everyone was masked/the doors were open to allow for better air circulation, which made me feel more comfortable going. Thanks for the help, as always!!

Jeep Compass
Subpar communication
I had to constantly call and get updates on my vehicle. Everytime I spoke to someone I was given a time frame for when they would call me back and no one ever would. I spoke to someone on one day and they said my car would be done the next. When I called the next day, I found out they were closed.

I wouldn't have minded my car being in the shop for 5+ days if I didn't have to hunt down updates. Q

Newton Center, MA

Watertown, MA
Dodge Caliber
09/03/2020
Quick, honest service
I have come here for a few repairs and they’re always thorough, competent and quick. They do a great job explaining your options and don’t try to pile on expensive crap you don’t need, but they also don’t skimp. Would definitely recommend

JONATHAN G.
09/03/2020
Very responsive and reliable
Billy was very thorough in explaining what our car needed and helped us work out what to prioritize when more was found beyond the regular service.

JI
JOHN I.
09/02/2020
Fair, Affordable, and Friendly
What can I say about AZ Auto Center? They always greet you with a smile, always charge below market prices, and always go above and beyond in their work.

Once I had a headlight out (something wrong w electrical connection) - I brought the car multiple places and they were trying to charge me $100+ to take everything apart and figure out what was wrong. I brought my car to AZ Auto for a routine oil change, they returned the car with the headlight FIXED - and didn't charge me a cent.

This tells you everything you need to know about AZ Auto.

Saturn Astra
08/29/2020
Really know how to fix card
I have a 2008 car that is no longer manufactured and the mechanics know how to fix it and obtain needed parts.

AP
ANTHONY P.
08/27/2020
not much to say..excellent service..got my truck running better than before.

SG