GH
Boston, MA
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
02/18/2021
Transmition
Dealer wanted ro preform a risky and expensive transmition flush ro try and fix an issue tundra have with the torque converters. A-z took a safer less costly rout and solved the vibration issues and saved my transmition and thousands in parts _ several thousand more in labor !!

Hyundai Santa Fe
02/18/2021
Poor communication, good work
I felt that communication was very poor here, typically when I have taken my car to other places they reach out to update you on your car, however I had to be the one calling 3x a day asking for updates. I am sure they were very busy, but my car was there for 3 full days for work that would of been done in one day elsewhere. Additionally, when I dropped the car off I was told I would receive a 15% discount since I had my car towed via AAA, however I didn’t. In a pinch I recommend this place as it was very convenient and the work seems good, but I wouldn’t choose to come back based on the very poor communication.

02/15/2021
Good Sevice, But Slow
Was given a reminder text on a Sunday that I had an appointment that I never scheduled. I tired to cancel, but the business isn't open on a Sunday. On Monday, I showed up for my 10:15 appointment for an oil change. They suggested I replace the oil pan and that they had the part in stock. I let them know that I couldn't go anywhere without my car but that I would do the recommended service. I was sitting in their lobby for 3 and a quarter hours (I got my car at 1:30). The unfortunate cheery on top is that my phone nearly died in that time, and I tried charging it on the complementary charging station, which did not work. I understand being busy and the service given was great, but letting a customer sit around for 3 hours for an oil pan replacement and oil change is a lot.

MITCHEL D.
Hyundai Accent
02/13/2021
Friendly staff, good price and great service
The staff was very helpful and friendly. Service was fast and at a great price. Would definitely return for any other needed service.

NB
NICOLE B.
Honda Civic Sdn
02/06/2021
I'd been having some issues with my car starting/battery/electrical issues for a while, but another shop told me the battery and alternator were fine. Well, my car finally died recently and I had it towed to A-Z Auto Center. They were able to diagnose it and let me know it actually was the alternator that needed to be replaced. They were really helpful and communicative and clear throughout the process. The service was also quick. I picked it up the day after having it towed. Prices seemed fair and they didn't recommend any unnecessary work. Will definitely bring my car here again in the future!

Volvo S60
02/05/2021
Always great service
Thanks you for quick service and very fair pricing.

PW
PETER W.
Mansfield, MA
Dodge Dart
02/05/2021
AMAZING SERVICE best in the city if u ask me
Loved this place. From the manager to the cashier's. Makes you feel like family. Way better than town fare tire or any of the bigget companies. Will be coming back for all my body work and car problems

MICHAEL S.
INFINITI Q50
02/04/2021
Very helpful
Went over the top to help me out, willing to go back if any other problems arise

MAGGIE C.
Audi Q5
01/30/2021
Breaks
This place was recommended by my friend and he wasn’t wrong. They have helped me before closing with patching and fixing my tire. I had to get new breaks and rotors and going to mechanics as a female can be especially stressful. I needed new breaks and rotors fast and they were so helpful and the nicest girl at the front desk got me even earlier appointment and couldn’t be any more helpful. My Audi dealership wanted more than double for break pads and rotors. I got ultra premium ceramic pads as I asked and the did a great job and I was charged fair price for everything. They checked few things but I was told I didn’t need them. I would absolutely recommend this place and I will be only going there with all my car needs. I was kept informed and all my questions were answered. The customer service is superb. It’s a busy place big they treat you with respect and the staff is beyond accommodating and helpful.

AW
ANDREW W.
Hyundai Accent
01/30/2021
Fast inspections
I came in for a state inspection. There was one person ahead of me, and they got my car inspected within 30 minutes of entering. Something was wrong with the car, but they were able to order parts and have it fixed by lunch the next day. Nice service, and everyone was friendly.

Saturn Astra
01/29/2021
Good customer service
I take my 13 year old car to AZ Auto for repairs. The stand by their work and check the car thoroughly. If you are a AAA member you get a discount.

CR
CAITLIN R.
01/27/2021
Trustworthy Mechanics
When I found out my usual mechanic was closing up shop permanently, I panicked a little since I had just started having trouble with my car. I took it to A-Z and Billy at the front took the time to explain to me what was wrong with my car and what I had to fix for my upcoming inspection. I came back and got the car fixed soon after and it runs like a charm! I will definitely be back.

AT
AMANDA T.
Quincy, MA
Mercedes-Benz GLC
01/27/2021
They are efficient and understanding!
I came in my control panel in my car having a black out. They took their time and tried to figured it out. The owner Billy was very patience and understanding. This place is all in together with your car problems. Everyone is very knowledgeable even the receptionist know what is going on. Very professional and courteous. Thank you guys.

SHAUN W.

Jamaica Plain, MA
Nissan Pathfinder
01/20/2021
Good job
I always like the good work that they give to my car and always very nice to me