JOHN S.
10/06/2018
Great Experience
AZ diagnoses the problem and gets the job done. Simple. I also had the misfortune of having a faulty part installed a year ago and the warranty was honored without question. The real misfortune is having to drive an old car, but if you have to, it's a comfort to know you have a good shop in your corner you can depend on.

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/05/2018
Pretty good
Fast service with good communication regarding the work being done. They think because they're busy it's somehow acceptable to be rude to customers, but I deal with it for the convenience.

24/7 pickup (I believe) is great. Unfortunately last time they hid my car, and it took an attendant and I about 40 minutes to find it. It was implied to me that it's not uncommon for the cars to be "misplaced".

TG
Tom G.
Buick LeSabre
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Tom said they did a good job.

VZ
Vladimir Z.
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Vladimir said his main concern when he went to this business was his brakes and they did not check them.

MO
Matthew O.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Matthew said the business is very reliable. Customer service is great.

LW
Laurence W.
Watertown, MA
Scion xB
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Laurence said the staff is trustworthy and efficient.

Steven H.
Concord, MA
Volvo V70
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Ben. He said his experience was quick and easy.

KD
Kevin D.
Wakefield, RI
Lexus IS 250
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Kevin said the check system light came on after he left the facility .The service was good and they were nice people.

KATHY M.
09/16/2018
Just a quick visit this time for an oil change. I waited while the work was done so I passed the time reading the newspaper provided. I was offered a beverage which I declined. Palmer is the best face for the company -- always cheerful and pleasant to talk to. I was in and out in an hour and able to go bout my business.

JARED F.
Allston, MA
Toyota Yaris
09/14/2018
Easy as usual
AZ Auot has been an efficient, knowledgeable place for me to bring my car for maintenance and repairs. I first went there because it was convenient. I haven’t been anywhere else since.

KRISTEN S.
Jeep Liberty
09/07/2018
My new favorite place
You can always get an appointment, and they are quick to diagnose the problem and fix it! I brought my car in once without an appointment, and had a wedding to get to out of state that same day, and they made sure I was ready to go, well ahead of the time I needed to leave. The prices are more than fair (AAA discount!) and they are located right on the B line. Plus, there is always a gas station attendant on duty, so you can pick up or drop off after hours!

NM
NANCY M.
09/02/2018
Transmission malfunction message while out of town. Ouch!
I want to thank everyone at AZ Auto Center for rebooting my car computer so I could drive home.
My daughter has been using this auto center and I know they have taken good care of her cars.
I am glad my cars message, came on near AZ Auto Center.

Jeremy T.
Framingham, MA
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Jeremy said they are friendly and they give good service

EC
Ellen C.
Palisades Park, NJ
Audi Q5
08/28/2018 Category: Service
Ellen said the vehicle was finished early and they didn't tell her.

Chrysler 200
08/25/2018
Best in Brighton!
I've been going to AZ Auto Center for over 30 years. After a four-year hiatus (my car was under warranty at a dealership) I've returned. AZ staff is always courteous and concerned that your car is repaired to your satisfaction. Great job, Guys!

Jonathan K.
Phillipsburg, NJ
Chevrolet Silverado SS
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Jonathan said they did a good job.

JUSTIN A.
08/14/2018
Always fast & reasonable
See above

LG
Lori G.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Lori said the staff at this business are wonderful.

Alexis B.
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Alexis said this business provided a very good quick service.

KO
Kristina O.
Massachusetts
Chevrolet Prizm
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Kristina said that the place is efficient, the service is straightforward and the staff is kind.