RICH S.
Honda Civic Si
03/12/2020
Great Service With Great People
My wife had heard that AZ was highly recommended so I brought my car in with an overheating issue. They diagnosed and fixed the problem and were very friendly and helpful. They kept me in the loop with estimates and information all the way through. I worked with Fred, who is very knowledgeable and did a great job. I also had to go in for a dead battery and they tested to see if it was just the battery. They did a great job with both things. I also told them about wetness in the trunk and a broken lock, and we got everything done. They did a full servicing/inspection, and didn't sell me anything else. They said that I take good care of the car, and we only needed what I went in for. The woman in the front was very helpful too. They were very nice and did a great job!

Volkswagen GTI
03/11/2020
I brought my car in for a few repairs and general maintenance, which were done promptly. The people that I interacted with at the front desk and on the phone were very friendly and informative. However, when I left I realized that a particular repair had not been completed. I informed A-Z Auto Center and they told me to come back for the fix, which was done quickly and free of charge. I really respect how they handled the situation and their overall professionalism. I will definitely come back next time.

MIKE P.
Chrysler 200
03/09/2020
Great Service as Always!
I’ve been bringing my car to AZ for 38 years!

Volvo S80
03/09/2020
It was an old car and a big job but it Was done very well, on time, and at the price quoted and has not given me any trouble since. I was pleasantly surprised and very grateful and will be back again when needed. I’m forever finished w/my dealer. 😊 Thank you so much.

Boston, MA
Volvo C70
03/05/2020
Fast, honest service!
I have an older car and I always feel that the service is thorough and reasonable!

Winthrop, MA
03/04/2020
Best car mechanics!
AZ is the best!!! Always reliable and affordable!

STEPHEN S.
Nissan Sentra
03/02/2020
Awesome service, finally honest guys I can trust
These guys are the best, Fred helped me with patience and courtesy, I highly recommend

PR
PAUL R.
Boston, MA
02/29/2020
Billy and the staff!
I recommended them to a few of my friends!

PV
PRAVEEN V.
Lexus GS 300
02/28/2020
2006 Lexus GS 300
These guys are awesome. I took in my 2006 Lexus GS 300 because I had some exhaust leaks and they did an amazing job. Spot on and very honest. Thank you Fred thank you Val and thank you Mohammed. For your amazing work.

ANGELICA M.
02/28/2020
Fast, efficient and great quality.
These guys are great. They were fast, efficient and provided great quality customer service and repair!

Best car repair shop I have gone to in years!

MARYLEN S.
Honda Fit
02/26/2020
Installed 2 new tires and balanced them, state inspection
Both the receptionist and mechanic I interacted with were polite, helpful and efficient.
Service was perfect.

Toyota Yaris
02/23/2020
Great service; wonderful people.
I'm usually uncomfortable about having my car fixed especially at a new garage. After 20 years with one mechanic in Western MA I moved to Boston. A neighbor recommended A-Z and I was happy that he did. The staff/owners are so helpful, taking a drive in my car on the spur of the moment when I 'dropped' in because it was making a noise. Always appreciate that kind of service. They fixed the problem; my car is happy and so am I.

02/20/2020
Details Matter
This is my second major repair since I bought my car in 2017. The first time I met Fred I knew I was in good hands. He is a professional that understands the importance of communication and the details relating to having to be what becomes an extension of you in the hands of strangers. I worked in the automotive industry for over 20 years and I know great customer service when I see it. I wanted to give FIVE STARS, based on Freds perfomance, but Unfortunately he does not handle all of the client contact. Customer service has been my business all of my life in one form or another and the most important thing that you can do as a business owner is train your first contact people that DETAILS MATTER. Listening is a developed skill that most of us have not mastered. A-Z DOES GREAT WORK...But I know that on two occassions mistakes were made because someone other than Fred was just not listening. Thatis why the details were not attended too. This errors cost you business money. I will be glad to work with Fred again..Here is to hoping things improve.

Volvo S60
02/19/2020
One tire replacement
Good clean job done on time

GM
GENE M.
02/18/2020
Tire replacement and patch for another tire
The service is very courteous (I would say well above average), the job has been done professionally and on time - as promised. All in all - very pleasant experience.