Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
12/08/2020
Disappointing visit
I have brought my car here a few times before, but unfortunately this recent visit has left me with a bad taste.
After bringing my car in last Monday to have a headlight looked at, I was told I needed an appointment to have it looked at since it wasn't a bulb issue. I made an appointment for noon the following day, and was told there was a promissory time of 5 pm for a diagnosis. I heard nothing by the end of the day, but knew they were busy. The next day I waited for some news, and when I hadn't heard by 3 pm, I called to check on the status. The person I spoke with said that she did not have a report, but that she would try to add some urgency to the situation, and again the 5 pm promissory time was mentioned. The rest of the day went by, and so did all of the following day. I needed the car for the weekend, so after not hearing anything on Friday, I called after 3 pm to say that I would just get my car as is. Only then was I told that a partial diagnosis had been performed, and that a replacement of the headlight module was recommended. This was the first piece of information I had received in 4 days! I could not wait then to have the diagnostics completed, so I left. I was encouraged to come back when I have "more time for a full diagnosis." How would I ever know how much time is needed for a full diagnosis if I was never told ANYTHING at ANY point?!?!?! What if I needed my car during the week?! Apparently more than 96 hours is not enough time for a diagnosis.

When I got to my destination I found out that I could not lock my car!! Luckily, I did not have to worry about parking on the street that night. I called the next day to report this and agreed to come back first thing Monday morning. I dropped my car off, and a 12 pm promissory time was mentioned (but I knew to not put any faith in that by this point). I got the estimate that evening, for another module replacement, a job that would end up being over $700. I had only returned this time because I had gotten my car back in worse shape than before, and thought that they should be the ones to fix the problem. Unfortunately, with a job this costly, I am not confident that it will be done properly, nor do I feel like spending more money here.

TF
TODD F.
12/06/2020
Same-day, high-quality, and affordable service
My car's battery and brakes both decided to quit on the same day. I called AZ Auto and they were able to get me right in for a quote. They were friendly, thorough, and to-the-point. I got my car repaired in less than a day and for a pretty fair price. They even fixed a couple things that the dealership's mechanics actually screwed up. Go here for ALL your auto repair needs!

ATHANISOIS B.
12/05/2020
Friendly and Fair Priced
I had a flat and had my car towed to A-Z. Their service was great and communicated very well over the phone. I ended up getting my cat reinspected there as well. I plan on bringing my car back for any future needs.

Allston, MA
12/02/2020
Great service and friendly staff
Reliable service and friendly staff. Love that they also have after hours drop off and pick up which is convenient.

Honda Fit
12/01/2020
Kind and fast
Kind people who explain well what's wrong with the car and help get the problem solved at a good price.

Honda Fit
12/01/2020
Regular service
Car was ready in a very short time and everyone there is so friendly.

JUDY C.
Westwood, MA
Mercedes-Benz CLS
11/28/2020
Best service in Boston
They have the best price and staff

EN
ELLEN N.
Saturn Astra
11/28/2020
Nice place to do business
They keep my 12 year old car running.👍

HL
HEATHER ROSE L.
11/24/2020
Always the best
Great service. Only does what needs to be done and tells you when to do the rest.

Subaru Impreza Sedan
11/22/2020
So wonderful!
I have had multiple repairs and issues addressed in the most clear, prompt and helpful manner! My thanks and highest praise to them!

BW
BONNIE W.
11/21/2020
Highly recommended
Very thoughtful and friendly staff, clear and thorough communications, excellent work and a pleasure to work with. They go above and beyond normal expectations.

WB
Great service, fair prices

Boston, MA
Saturn VUE
11/19/2020
The same great work each time I am there...
I went back again as usual for tune up for an older car and they were completely open and honest about which things were more urgent than others for financial reasons and their prices are always fair and highly competitive. I really appreciate the work and care they took to ensure everything wa3a working top notch. They are the shop I will keep returning to. Thanks again!