ARIEL M.
Mazda 3
12/22/2019
Fair, Honest, Accommodating
Staff is friendly and will patiently answer any questions you have. I brought my old car there for routine maintenance when I first thought about trading it in somewhere else, and asked one of the mechanics to check it out to make sure I would get a reasonable deal. He took the time to show me a couple pros and cons of the shape my car was in and talk to me about its value.

I’ve taken my new car for maintenance since then, and have had a great experience every time! I’m a woman in my 20s who’s had plenty of arguments with price gouging mechanics elsewhere. It’s a relief to have found a shop that’s so professional and trustworthy. They’re quick too!

CORRIE H.
Honda Element
12/21/2019
Quality and Reliability
We have brought our car here for everything from state inspection and oil changes to more serious problems with the starter. They do good work, they are straightforward with what is needed, and they have a good system of communication to keep us posted on the car’s status.

KR
KAREN R.
Salisbury, MA
12/21/2019
Immediate help for an electronic failure.
A Z is an honest company responding in a timely manner. They diagnose problems quickly and correctly and repair for a fair price. I appreciate their professionalism and honesty.

Nissan Versa
12/19/2019
Good job and descent price
The car behaved much better than before!

Belmont, MA
Volvo V70
12/18/2019
I have had reason to have AZ work on my Volvo recently. In both cases they were communicative and efficient and friendly in the process. The work was done in a timely way and I am completely satisfied.

DELIGHT M.
Chestnut Hill, MA
Subaru Impreza Sedan
12/13/2019
A to Z is awesome! They are my go to place for pretty much everything. One time I went in for an ac recharge & the technician fit me in before they closed (an hour before closing) & filled my tires for free because he noticed they were low. Also I went in to get a headlight fixed with expired registration ( I had just noticed & was getting it renewed the next day) they did it & gave me a free soda! I love them! Their body place is awesome too! Totally recommended! They hook you up!

Natick, MA
12/13/2019
Took my car in right away when I was in a tough spot!
I was stuck at school with brakes not working, A-Z was close by and they were willing to take my car in right away, looked at it the next day to get an estimate and fixed it up fairly quickly. and they were super helpful in the process. Thank you!

OC
ORLANDO C.
Allston, MA
Exhaust pipe check.
I asked for a check on my exhaust pipe because I clamped it where there was a leak and they made sure I closed up the leak right. I appreciate them taking a look right on the spot as well. I appreciate the help from those folks there. I will definitely be coming back for the next few repairs I need.

Allston, MA
12/12/2019
Trustworthy Mechanics, Friendly Staff
Never had an issue here with “upselling” that is so common at other service stations. They make recommendations but don’t push the issue. Staff is genuine and welcoming.

MF
MEG F.
Nissan Xterra
12/10/2019
Reliable honest service. Always a great experience.
I’ve been coming to AZ for years now after a bunch of disappointing experiences with undependable shops. That all changed once I found AZ. The staff are wonderful (Especially FRED!) and I’m super happy with all the work they’ve ever done on my vehicle. With a 14 year old SUV and the streets of Boston, it’s pretty frequent. From inspections and oil changes to engine and electrical work, they’ve always provided high quality repairs that last. They’re fair and honest, appreciate their customers and take pride in their work which goes such a long way in this type of business. Nobody beats them!

DONALD W.
12/10/2019
Excellent service by A Z Auto Center and prompt resolution of the problem with the hood of my car.

RF
REBECCA F.
Cambridge, MA
I trust A to Z
I started going to A to Z when I lived right down the street and I still go out of my way to get there, even though I live across the river now. This is because I genuinely trust them to do what my car needs, to not take advantage of me, and also to do really great work. I've come to feel this way after having both mechanical and auto body work done where I really felt like they were looking out for me. Sometimes I would ask them to check something and they would tell me later that it was actually fine for now, whereas I know other garages would use that opportunity to pretend I needed work done and charge me a lot for it. They've also done outstanding body work when I had an accident. There is also peace of mind that I know they are looking at everything when I bring my car in for an oil change and they will let me know if they see anything else that I should consider having maintained. I never feel rushed or pressured - they are so nice and helpful.

HN
HIEU N.
Brookline, MA
MINI Cooper Hardtop
Light Bulb Replacement
Was charged $51.00 just for a replacement of 1 light bulb on my Mini Cooper. I recently had the other light bulb replaced down the street at Shimon’s gas station on Harvard St. for just $25.00, unfortunately, they were closed when I called at 4:30 pm..

Muruganandan S.