STEVE (SLY) C.
MA
Honda Civic Coupe
04/27/2019
Great Service and very efficient..

JI
JOHN I.
04/26/2019
Best shop in the area
These guys go above and beyond every time I go, and their prices are always fair. Fred is so helpful and helped me order the right parts when the ones I brought in the first time were incorrect. I am a customer of this shop for as long as I live in the Brighton area.

YP
YOUNG P.
Porsche Panamera
04/24/2019
Top-rate service
Fred was extraordinarily helpful. He went above and beyond to provide high-quality service. And most importantly, I gathered that he's a very good and honest person who knows what he's talking about.

PV
PRAVEEN V.
Lexus ES 300
04/21/2019
1992 lexus ES300
AZ gas Station on Commonwealth avenue is the real deal! speak to Fred, Billy or Val. They are honest and will do a wonderful job.
I have a 1992 Lexus Es300 and they have really gone above and beyond in taking care of my vehicle. very knowledgeable and courteous.

KATHY M.
04/21/2019
Can't say enough about AZ!
I can't say enough about the great service from AZ. A few weeks ago the tire pressure sensor came on on my dashboard. Brought it over and they checked the tires and added air as the tires were down. Light went out. Few days later came back on which means that one of the 4 sensors was the problem. As I was scheduled to bring the car in for an oil change, I waited til then to bring the car in for both matters. Normally, I wait for my car to be serviced but since I know that it takes a while to test each sensor to figure which one is the culprit I left the car with them. They drove me home even though I live only 10 minutes away which was nice since it was raining. The car was ready later that afternoon. Other than the quality of the work and the great technicians I like the fact that when they check your vehicle and make recommendations for future work they provide a detailed estimate with no frills. Gives me time to save since now I need rear brakes/rotors. This place may not look like much but they do quality work and better prices than the dealership.

MATT W.
04/20/2019
AZ Auto is the BEST!!!
AZ Auto is absolutely the best service center in all of greater Boston. They are friendly, fast and 100% honest which is the most important and impressive chairtaristic for me.

Brattleboro, VT
MINI Cooper Coupe
04/18/2019
They took care of my car quickly and efficiently.
I felt I was in good hands.

East Walpole, MA
04/17/2019
Great Service, kept me in the loop through the entire process. Actively tried to save me money. Great people and a great product.

SALLY M.
South Dennis, MA
Subaru Legacy
04/14/2019
Wonderful customer service!!
Very helpful!! Had a car problem on a Sat morning when they were very busy. Car was making a very loud noise and I had a long drive home. They took me in right away, diagnosed and fixed the problem. I was done in less than hour. Pricing was very reasonable and fair and the 2 people that worked with me (Fred and I wish I caught the mechanics name) were kind, respectful, and very helpful. Strongly recommend the business and would absolutely go back!!

04/13/2019
Good Work, but Charges for Estimates
Since you only save the estimate cost if you choose them to do the work, they incentivize picking them and they charge you higher prices than other places as a result. Only recommending them if you know the estimate rules going in.

Winthrop, MA
04/12/2019
Great Mechanics!
AZ staff and mechanics are super friendly and wonderful at fixing cars!

LT
LARISA T.
04/10/2019
Reliable
Quick response; good, reliable communication system; all business, no BS place.

04/09/2019
Great service !
I have been getting my car serviced here for years as they always do a great job and do so in a timely manner. The guys here let you know what they think is needed and not try to sell you high priced items.

CF
CARL F.
Stoughton, MA
03/30/2019
new tires
Always the best service when i go to A-Z. Professional and efficient is the best way to describe the experience.

ET
EMILY T.
03/29/2019
Clear, honest, easy.
I've been taking my 13 year old car here for the last two years, and I'm always happy with the recommendations, repairs, and interactions.

03/27/2019
Best mechanic I’ve experienced
Great business that has truly hard working people on every level for it. You can tell they strive to provide a good service and care about you, even if you have a banged up Mazda up to a Porsche. I’d recommend to anyone

Honda Civic Sdn
03/24/2019
Prompt attentive service
It looks like a very busy place to work, and they handle themselves professionally. The work was done on time and as described.

Boston, MA
03/23/2019
Professional and patient! Great experiences!
Professional and patient! Great experiences!

GR
GIL R.
Allston, MA
Lexus ES 300h
03/20/2019
The best of the best!!
Only servicing my cars at A-z!

AMANDA M.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
03/20/2019
Oil and Filter
A to Z does a great job servicing my car. They give realistic feedback of services needed and timelines to complete servicing in so that you don’t have unexpected $400 charges. They allow me to have a safe car and healthy finances! Their customer service is exceptionally friendly and their turn around time is excellent!