BA
BRAD A.
04/07/2018
Efficient oil and filter change
I dropped my car off at 815am for an oil and filter change and had it back by 1pm. I also appreciated the suggestions the AZ team made when I picked the car up.

CINDY S.
Hull, MA
Kia Soul
Beyond expextations
I had my car towed there and the work began next day, not only speedy, but half the price I would have paid on the south shore with triple the wait. Loved the text updates and email estimates. Outstanding.

PL
PAULA L.
Boston, MA
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
Highly Recommend
I have been had my car inspected at A Z for years and this week I had to have a part ordered and the problem fixed. Great service..very, very nice people and very good service. They really went out of their way to be accommodating. I would highly recommend.

EC
EUGENE C.
Mercedes-Benz E400
04/06/2018
Great service and very helpful
Great service and very helpful
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 04/12/2018

Thank you Eugene for the 5 star rating, we look forward to providing you with helpful and great service in the future. Happy Motoring!

LG
Lori G.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
04/06/2018 Category: Service
Lori said this business did a great job. She was offered a ride. The staff was very helpful and her vehicle is driving amazingly.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 04/12/2018

Thank you Lori for the 5 star rating, we appreciate you choosing A-Z to service your vehicle and hope that you continue using our services. Happy Motoring!

MARGARET C.
Cambridge, MA
FIAT 500
04/05/2018
Takes too long
Service is too slow and all but one person at front desk have no idea what’s going on.

TL
TED L.
Subaru Legacy
04/05/2018
Great service from very friendly and competent guys.
Great work done on my car very quickly.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 04/12/2018

Thank you Ted for the 5 star rating, we appreciate your loyalty and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future. Happy Motoring!

SUSAN M.
04/02/2018
Only repair station I have used in 25 or more years
A-Z always provides excellent, authoritative, friendly service at a fair price.

SG
Sam G.
03/28/2018 Category: Service
Sam he has used this business for a long time. The service was good.

NR
Nataly R.
03/27/2018 Category: Service
Nataly said the business did a really good job.

NG
NICHOLAS G.
03/26/2018
Oil, Detail
Some problem with overpromiseing time detail would be finished

CALEB C.
Jamaica Plain, MA
03/24/2018
Easy oil change
DIdn't need anything major done, but they changed my oil quickly and had it done when they said they would, did 51 point inspection, and communicated well.

WL
William L.
03/22/2018 Category: Service
William said the staff were all very communicative and they weren't pushy. They explained things about his vehicle. They were helpful on what to do.

LEOSHA S.
Boston, MA
Nissan Rogue
03/20/2018
Best of the best
Extremely genuine, honest, and professional. What I thought was going to be just a one time quick visit turned into me officially becoming a loyal customer. I have always had auto shops try to scam me for my money when it comes to my cars because I’m a female. However this company displayed no such behavior. They went above and beyond to make sure that I left there with my car fixed, a smile on my face, and still have money in my wallet.

Raymond R.
Scion xA
03/20/2018 Category: Service
Raymond said the staff are a family favorite. They use them all the time.

KL
KYE L.
Beacon, NY
Honda Civic Si
03/14/2018
Lack Of Communication for three days.
The front desk persons inability to communicate information, and write down phone numbers correctly had caused us to be stuck in Newton for another day, even though the work to the car had already been completed. Effort wasn’t made to call the secondary number that we provided. Sad nothing was offered to make up for your own mistake. Glad you were able to do the job but you really need to work on communication. Three full days of no communication and us having to call almost every hour for new information.

EP
Erin P.
03/14/2018 Category: Service
Erin said the service was good. The staff was nice and quick.

DN
David N.
Provincetown, MA
Nissan Murano
03/14/2018 Category: Service
David said he would recommend the business for service.

CAROLINE S.
03/12/2018
Professional and Helpful
As always, the staff at AZ was courteous and professional. They explained all issues with my car and never try to oversell me or inflate the services needed. The only problem was that I did have to leave my car for a long time to get looked at, even with an appointment.

AD
ARCHIE D.
Ford Econoline
03/12/2018
Honest straightforward work
Brought an older van in to az for gas leak. Guys checked entire van and gave me an estimate of other suggested repairs complete with parts and labor prices. No surprises on bill