KI
KATLIN I.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
01/28/2018
Ready in time
I was promised my car by 12 on Saturday and it was ready earlier even though the shop was extremely busy. They are also very good at communicating about your car or changes to the repairs.

YW
YUANTAO W.
HUMMER H3
01/22/2018
nice people provide best service
People work at here are kind and patient for customers. Effective to solve car problems. Charge is suitable for the service. Great place for fix car.

CARA S.
Honda Civic Cpe
01/22/2018
Very helpful and communicative
The staff was very helpful and thorough in their estimates and work. They communicated regularly with me and I am very satisfied!

PP
PATRICE P.
Mazda Tribute
01/20/2018
Excellent Customer Service!
Anytime I bring my car to get serviced I am provided with the best service and customer service. The guys really care and they show it.

SG
SAMUEL G.
Falmouth, MA
MINI Countryman
01/19/2018
True customer service
I shredded a tire late at night. AAA recommended A-Z so I had my car towed there. Wow, were they right! Even though they didn't know me, Billy and the guys treated me like a long-time customer. My tire was hard to find, but they kept at it, and then stayed late to install it so I could get on the road. Superb service from wonderful people! Five stars!

SG
Sam G.
01/19/2018 Category: Service
Sam said the staff provided good customer service and he had a good experience.

PM
Paul M.
Riverside, RI
01/18/2018 Category: Service
Paul said the staff were backed up, but eventually they looked at his vehicle and fixed it for no charge.

MT
MARK T.
West Roxbury, MA
01/15/2018
Well done
All work was done well, and I never felt pressured to perform any work I can't afford at this time. I appreciated ther fact that I was being told the truth.

STACEY B.
01/13/2018
Excellent garage and the people make it shine!
They are so nice at this garage and extremely competent. I never feel like they are taking advantage of me. They always give me the simplest answer to my problem and offer reasonable solutions. They introduced me to everyone on my first time in and always refer to me by name. It's a really great group of people - doing solid work for reasonable rates. I consider them a hidden gem in the neighborhood!

JON G.
Honda HR-V
01/13/2018
Repairs
These guys are so friendly. They squeezed me in right before closing got my repairs done in less than an hour and did my inspection free of cost!

NH
NELSON H.
Boston, MA
01/12/2018
Outstanding
A-Z is absolutely great. Professional, friendly and they do great work. After a blizzard when everybody and his brother were in the repair shops, A-Z worked me in to replace a battery even though they were backed up for a week. They also arranged a tow truck for a jump and (although it did not turn out to be needed because the jump worked) a tow. And, hey, what other garage in the country has the day's New York Times in the waiting room? Plus, they are fast.

HP
Hannah P.
Toyota Yaris
01/09/2018 Category: Service
Hannah said this business did really great work. It is a small place, so the wait was too long for her.

YH
YONG H.
Allston, MA
01/03/2018
Best service
Wow~ These guys are the best.

Bianela H.
Jamaica Plain, MA
Nissan Sentra
01/01/2018
Good work
all your workers very kind and very I have in your clients always to be that your client leaves happy with the work well done

AT
AUDREY T.
Nissan Sentra
12/25/2017
Everyone from the front desk to the guys who worked on my car were very polite, helpful and thorough.

AC
Alexander C.
Honda Civic Cpe
12/21/2017 Category: Service
Alexander said the business is always there when he needs them. They provide him with top notch care and they make him feel safe on the road.

LOU S.

MV
MARIA V.
12/17/2017
Kind, affordable, on-time
Desk attendant was amazingly helpful providing extra information about the vehicle and how to know when next visit should be had and work was completed on time
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 12/23/2017

Thank you Maria for the positive 5 star rating! We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing doing business with you in the future. Happy Holidays and Happy Motoring!

TG
TEGINA G.
12/15/2017
I dropped off my car now there problem with my car
Y'all helped me a lot with my car that's why I don't understand why my car shuts off while I drive it was fine before but I can't afford to get it looked at and fix so I have to wait and I will still go to them

EC
Ellen C.
Honda Civic Si
12/14/2017 Category: Service
Ellen said she has used this business for twenty years. The service was excellent. Her vehicle was ready on time.