MIKE P.
Chrysler 200
08/08/2020
Best Auto Repair in Brighton
I can trust the guys at AZ for their advice, and to always do excellent work!

LF
LLOYD F.
Boston, MA
Toyota Pickup
08/06/2020
Lack of communication.
After leaving A-Z Auto Center after some brake word and structural welding, I took the vehicle to another garage to get an assessment of the suggested further work regarding the braking system. The second garage advised me to not do the work, and not to put any more serious money into the vehicle due to the extreme rust throughout the undercarriage. While the welding job done was competent, (as was the brake work completed), there are apparently many other points of potentially serious rust failure, which could cause a breakdown while traveling. This was not made clear at the initial encounter with A-Z Auto Center. Had that concern been communicated, I likely would not have invested the nearly $2500 in the vehicle. IN addition, the vehicle was in the garages of A-Z Auto center for nearly a month, and I felt that I was not kept apprised of the amount of time needed to reclaim the vehicle. While the individuals with whom I had contact at A-Z Auto center were cordial and solicitous, I didn't feel I was given the information needed to make a sound decision.

08/05/2020
Friendly, Quick and well priced
Fantastic place. Had my car towed here with a MAF Sensor issue and they were quick to talk me through their diagnosis of the issue and give me a reasonable quote. Finished everything up a day later and waived the diagnostic fee. Would highly recommend.

RN
RON N.
08/03/2020
Quality service starts at the top and that Billy and his team who have serviced my cars since 1993.
I trust everyone who works at A-Z and they actually look like they are glad to see me return again and again.

MUKHTAR C.
08/03/2020
Wheel Lock installed on Honda Pilot EXL
Great service. I had the experience of going to their service station to install the Wheel locks. The cost was $32.70 and gave me discount of 5 dollars. Gave the tip of 5 dollars to the person who installed the locks. Got free guide for Car Care Guide for the car from Billy, which is very nice guide to review.

REGINA S.
Boston, MA
08/02/2020
Always Great Service!
A-Z is the best auto service in town. They are very fair with their pricing and the service is outstanding, that's why I've been a customer for over 20 years.

08/01/2020
Excellent Service!
Love this team!
Quality and professional.

JOHN S.
Lexus ES 350
08/01/2020
Great service and great people
Whenever I need a go-to fix for my car, I come here. They do great work and are always nice!

07/30/2020
Bad communication
I brought my vehicle in for a wheel alignment in the morning and was told it would take an hour to do. By 5pm I had not received a call from them stating it was done and I knew they closed at 6. I called and was put on hold for a long time and then eventually hung up on, not once, but three times and was finally told they hadn’t started it yet (6 hrs after my appt time). I finally just went to pick it up because I needed to be somewhere and planned to take it elsewhere. As I showed up, they decided to start working on it and I then had to wait the whole time they worked on it and was late to where I needed to be. Very poor customer service here and would 100% recommend that you take your car elsewhere.

Toyota Yaris
07/29/2020
Always reliable
Great team always helpful

Everett, MA
Chevrolet Spark
07/28/2020
Thankful to have found this team of professionals.
Billy, Fred and the team at A-Z have kept my cars running safely and affordably for over 10 years. They are professional, knowledgable and trustworthy. I highly recommend A-Z Auto.

RYAN S.
07/27/2020
Best auto center around
I’ve had my 2013 Hyundai Elantra worked on a couple times at a-z auto center and I wouldn’t bring my car anywhere else. Billy and Fred are top notch when it comes to customer service and reliability. My car is starting to need more work and I love that they’ve pieced it out for my by priority so it’s more affordable.

ANGELICA M.
07/27/2020
Fast, efficient and great quality.
The guys at A-Z are great especially Fred. Fast and friendly service. Have given me nothing but great quality attention and repairs every time I have gone in. Will continue to use them even after moving away.

Brookline, MA
Volvo S60
07/24/2020
Nice and honest people!
Overall, I had a great experience. I’m new to the area and saw that A-Z had generally good reviews, so I figured I would give it a try. Everyone there was friendly, and I felt like I was receiving honest information about my vehicle. The one thing that could have been better was communication about how long the work would take. After my initial inspection, I was told that the repair I needed could be completed in one day. However, it ended up taking three days. I completely understand why and know that things come up unexpectedly. Just better communication would be better next time so that I can accommodate for rides and whatnot. Overall, great experience though!

MA