MF
MARY F.
09/11/2019
Mary Friedman
Everyone very courteous and professional Prompt service. Great communication and updates

RUBEN B.
Jeep Liberty
09/09/2019
Jeep diagnosis
Fred showed professionalism. He was objective and clear on what have been done.

VS
VALENTINA S.
09/08/2019
Exceptional service!
Really happy with the service here! Fred was amazing and went above and beyond to help! I've def found my go to mechanic in Boston

Somerville, MA
09/07/2019
great service, great prices
The service I received was amazing. They gave estimates for all repairs that were suggested and let me choose which repairs were to be done. The estimates I received were also very fairly priced. Everyone I met was extremely friendly and helpful as well. Would definitely recommend to anyone!

Newton Center, MA
09/05/2019
Great people giving great service!
Every time I bring my car to AZ I am impressed with the friendly & efficient staff. Recently my 10-year old Honda needed attention in different ways. Each problem was described with separate estimates so that the issues were easy to understand and allowing the option to fix some if not all. The work was completed the same day at a reasonable cost. I am very happy with the AZ team!

GM

Allston, MA
Honda Fit
09/04/2019
Prompt, professional service!
The Center was incredibly communicative and friendly. Quite pleased!

REGINA S.
Boston, MA
08/31/2019
Best auto center Ever!!!!!!
A Z Auto Center is the best auto center I've gone to in many years. I continue to bring my new car and antique car to this service center for any of my cars needs due to the quality provided on cars as well as the excellent customer service.

TP
TRAVOY P.
Honda Civic Si
08/30/2019
Solved my problem then first time.
I've been dealing with my engine getting hot over the past 4-6 months. Asked 3 other shops to look at it, and I will pay what's needed. Both times told I should be all set. A-Z fixed it, and other problems they found. Car has been running better overall.

Allston, MA
Dodge Charger
08/28/2019
Easy and Fast
I know nothing about cars so I was regretting going, however I just walked right in and told them the problem and they had it fixed in 30 min. It was the easiest car thing i’ve ever done and everyone working was incredibly nice.

TN
THIERNO N.
GMC Terrain
08/27/2019
I like the way they treat people and the good service l appreciate there jobs I am very happy god bless all of you thanks again

CT
CHERYLL T.
West Roxbury, MA
08/24/2019
Highly recommend
Fred was knowledgeably, friendly, and honest. The waiting area is small but clean.

JY
Always great
Great service as always

Chevrolet Cruze
08/21/2019
Not as great as the first time...
I've been using A Z since I brought my car to town. My first visit was great and their after hours pickup/payment offering is extremely helpful with my work schedule. My third visit has changed my mind about coming back, though. I had my car in for a second visit where the team changed my oil and upon my third and most recent visit for a check engine issue I received a bill that included a note that my oil was dirty and needed to be changed. They also noted that the car had no oil change sticker. I called to ask about the oil. They stated the oil was dirty, needed to be changed, and that there was no sticker indicating the last oil change. I let them know that they just changed the oil in my car 3 weeks prior. They back peddled a bit, checked their records and made up an excuse for the oil charge. They removed the charge and business was as usual for the fix.
It was a bit too expensive for my liking but I needed the car to go out of town in a few days so I was stuck with using A Z Auto. When I picked up the car, the interior had dirt and oil on the console and steering wheel, and they still* did not add an oil change sticker to the windshield. They also had oily/dirty hand prints all over the hood and I found scratched paint on the back wheel well.

LJ
LINNEA J.
smart fortwo
08/21/2019
Convenient and good service
Conveniently located on Comm Ave. Service was fast and so far it worked. Plus I was able to pick my car back up early Sunday a.m. The people were knowledgeable and like able too.