Nissan Versa
12/19/2019
Good job and descent price
The car behaved much better than before!

Belmont, MA
Volvo V70
12/18/2019
I have had reason to have AZ work on my Volvo recently. In both cases they were communicative and efficient and friendly in the process. The work was done in a timely way and I am completely satisfied.

DELIGHT M.
Chestnut Hill, MA
Subaru Impreza Sedan
12/13/2019
A to Z is awesome! They are my go to place for pretty much everything. One time I went in for an ac recharge & the technician fit me in before they closed (an hour before closing) & filled my tires for free because he noticed they were low. Also I went in to get a headlight fixed with expired registration ( I had just noticed & was getting it renewed the next day) they did it & gave me a free soda! I love them! Their body place is awesome too! Totally recommended! They hook you up!

Natick, MA
12/13/2019
Took my car in right away when I was in a tough spot!
I was stuck at school with brakes not working, A-Z was close by and they were willing to take my car in right away, looked at it the next day to get an estimate and fixed it up fairly quickly. and they were super helpful in the process. Thank you!

OC
ORLANDO C.
Allston, MA
Exhaust pipe check.
I asked for a check on my exhaust pipe because I clamped it where there was a leak and they made sure I closed up the leak right. I appreciate them taking a look right on the spot as well. I appreciate the help from those folks there. I will definitely be coming back for the next few repairs I need.

Allston, MA
12/12/2019
Trustworthy Mechanics, Friendly Staff
Never had an issue here with “upselling” that is so common at other service stations. They make recommendations but don’t push the issue. Staff is genuine and welcoming.

MF
MEG F.
Nissan Xterra
12/10/2019
Reliable honest service. Always a great experience.
I’ve been coming to AZ for years now after a bunch of disappointing experiences with undependable shops. That all changed once I found AZ. The staff are wonderful (Especially FRED!) and I’m super happy with all the work they’ve ever done on my vehicle. With a 14 year old SUV and the streets of Boston, it’s pretty frequent. From inspections and oil changes to engine and electrical work, they’ve always provided high quality repairs that last. They’re fair and honest, appreciate their customers and take pride in their work which goes such a long way in this type of business. Nobody beats them!

DONALD W.
12/10/2019
Excellent service by A Z Auto Center and prompt resolution of the problem with the hood of my car.

RF
REBECCA F.
Cambridge, MA
I trust A to Z
I started going to A to Z when I lived right down the street and I still go out of my way to get there, even though I live across the river now. This is because I genuinely trust them to do what my car needs, to not take advantage of me, and also to do really great work. I've come to feel this way after having both mechanical and auto body work done where I really felt like they were looking out for me. Sometimes I would ask them to check something and they would tell me later that it was actually fine for now, whereas I know other garages would use that opportunity to pretend I needed work done and charge me a lot for it. They've also done outstanding body work when I had an accident. There is also peace of mind that I know they are looking at everything when I bring my car in for an oil change and they will let me know if they see anything else that I should consider having maintained. I never feel rushed or pressured - they are so nice and helpful.

HN
HIEU N.
Brookline, MA
MINI Cooper Hardtop
Light Bulb Replacement
Was charged $51.00 just for a replacement of 1 light bulb on my Mini Cooper. I recently had the other light bulb replaced down the street at Shimon’s gas station on Harvard St. for just $25.00, unfortunately, they were closed when I called at 4:30 pm..

Muruganandan S.

Best Auto Service
Excellent ? service

Boston, MA
12/07/2019
A good place to go in general.
Though the delay of 40minutes is kind of annoying, the service they provide is actually professional and nice.

BA
BRIAN A.
Framingham, MA
Nissan Versa
12/07/2019
Straight Forward Service. Excellent Customer Service
The shop makes every attempt to reach you and keep you in the loop as to parts on order and the status of your repair. My car broke down a ways from Framingham and the owner stayed late to clear a 'check engine light' that was on at the time I was picking up my car. He took his time to show what work was done and that each scan was clear, and offered to email the results. I genuinely appreciate him staying late as I wouldn't have been able to leave to Western MA if he had not.

Newtonville, MA
Honda Fit
12/06/2019
review a-z auto cednter
I appreciated the discount from AAA that you made sure I got. Val, your front desk person was helpful and efficient.