TN
THIERNO N.
GMC Terrain
08/27/2019
I like the way they treat people and the good service l appreciate there jobs I am very happy god bless all of you thanks again

CT
CHERYLL T.
West Roxbury, MA
08/24/2019
Highly recommend
Fred was knowledgeably, friendly, and honest. The waiting area is small but clean.

JY
Always great
Great service as always

Chevrolet Cruze
08/21/2019
Not as great as the first time...
I've been using A Z since I brought my car to town. My first visit was great and their after hours pickup/payment offering is extremely helpful with my work schedule. My third visit has changed my mind about coming back, though. I had my car in for a second visit where the team changed my oil and upon my third and most recent visit for a check engine issue I received a bill that included a note that my oil was dirty and needed to be changed. They also noted that the car had no oil change sticker. I called to ask about the oil. They stated the oil was dirty, needed to be changed, and that there was no sticker indicating the last oil change. I let them know that they just changed the oil in my car 3 weeks prior. They back peddled a bit, checked their records and made up an excuse for the oil charge. They removed the charge and business was as usual for the fix.
It was a bit too expensive for my liking but I needed the car to go out of town in a few days so I was stuck with using A Z Auto. When I picked up the car, the interior had dirt and oil on the console and steering wheel, and they still* did not add an oil change sticker to the windshield. They also had oily/dirty hand prints all over the hood and I found scratched paint on the back wheel well.

LJ
LINNEA J.
smart fortwo
Convenient and good service
Conveniently located on Comm Ave. Service was fast and so far it worked. Plus I was able to pick my car back up early Sunday a.m. The people were knowledgeable and like able too.

V
Valued Customer
Honda Civic Sdn
Excellent Kind Service
I always come for my car inspection each year, due to the down to earth kindnessof the employee Darren. This trip in, while more expensive, was no exception with kindness abounding.

Chris H.
Bedford, MA
Toyota FJ Cruiser
08/20/2019
Ridiculous service
Fred and his staff are top notch, straight shooters with an attention to detail that rivals Belichek's Patriots. If you are anywhere in the Boston area this is the place to entrust your families automobile safety.

-Chris

MY
MEIR Y.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
08/17/2019
I was impressed by A Z Auto Center Customer Service and communication which exceeded my expectations. I had overall great experience.
I ‘be used A Z Auto Center several times, and always they do a good job servicing my car

FD
FREDERICK D.
Melrose, MA
Toyota Tundra
08/16/2019
Great people
Everyone was awesome professional and very friendly and very knowledgeable

DT
DOUG T.
08/15/2019
Honest, friendly and reasonably priced
Being new to the Boston area I was looking for a shop that we can sink Into and build a relationship with. There are many shops to choose from but I had read some reviews about AZ Auto Center and Was hopeful to experience what so many others were, honest quality work.
I was greeted by friendly owners, tended to in a very timely manner and welcomed to the area. In addition to the great customer treatment I found the work to be solid. My Honda is running great. Thank you AZ Auto. I will be back. Doug

smart fortwo
08/13/2019
Amazing service and communication
I'd just like to acknowledge that on top of great service and prices, the communication from A Z Auto Center was amazing in the 3 separate instances that we have needed them. Their texts and emails were very helpful in being aware of where they were with our car and even let us know when it was ready for pickup a day early!

MURUGANANDAN S.

CK
CLAIRE K.
08/10/2019
Excellent and thorough care
I recently moved to the Boston area and have admittedly neglected fixing some issues with my car. The folks at A-Z are kind, thorough and knowledgeable - they went through the list of fixes required to pass inspection, and even took time to explain how different car parts worked (I am not, by any stretch of the imagination, a “car person”). I will definitely be back and highly recommend them!

08/08/2019
Customer service is at 0! Rude, treat you like They are doing you a favor. Maybe because I am a woman.
I gave this place quite a few chances, just because it’s close to my home. Besides absolutely no customer service level, they never do the work on time as they say, always at the end of the day, when they are all gone, you can pick up your car and pay your bill at the gas station. I guess they don’t like answering questions or looking you in the eyes after what they’ve done. I’ve had them do rear breaks, when I needed front; they have told me that my car is safe to drive, while it wasn’t (breaks issues); they’ve had me wait for some irrelevant to safety parts over 10 days. Just one thing worse than the other. I am done w them for sure.

Saturn Astra
08/07/2019
Saved my little car
When my car needed to be towed, I had worst case scenarios go through my mind including having the car junked. Also the cost! A-Z techs diagnosed the problem, fixed the car for a reasonable cost.