AF
ALEX F.
Scion tC
12/13/2017
AZ Auto would be my recommendation to anybody in the area for any auto service needs. I am very impressed with their work and their pricing isn extremely fair. The people are very helpful and courteous and will take the time to answer and educate you as needed.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 12/23/2017

Thank you Alex for the 5 star rating. Your feedback is important to us and our mission is to always try and improve our services. Happy Holidays from everyone here at A-Z auto, Happy Motoring!

Michael M.
Holly Ridge, NC
12/12/2017 Category: Service
Michael said he was more than pleased with the service and he definitely recommends the business.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 12/23/2017

Thank you Michael for the 5 star rating, we appreciate your business and would love to service your vehicle again in the future. Glad we were able to get your vehicle back on the road. Happy Motoring!

AR
ALEXANDER R.
Marblehead, MA
12/06/2017
Awesome company, genuine people
Everyone I talked to was very open, honest and genuinely wanted to help me with my car. It was the type of service that's hard to come but you appreciate it when it's there. I would recommend this company to anyone with car troubles who are looking for strong communication

MO
Matthew O.
12/06/2017 Category: Service
Matthew said Billy was very helpful and he went above and beyond.

AT
Alex T.
Allston, MA
Buick LaCrosse
12/04/2017 Category: Service
Alex said he has been using this business for twenty-five years. He really likes this business and he has a relationship with the staff and the owner. Every time he comes to this business he is treated well.

CN
CHRIS N.
Dedham, MA
12/03/2017
Great work, even greater customer service
I've moved away from AZ Auto and still bring my car here because of their commitment to great customer service. I tried a dealership near me and waited multiple days just to get a response on what the next steps would be with my car. AZ Auto has always followed up the same day I've brought my car back and then the following until the project is complete.

AD
AISHA D.
Jeep Compass
Honest and reasonable
I went to get a light replaced, but they went ahead and checked out the rest of my car for free. I realized a while bakes that I new brake pads, but they told me just how bad they were, the potential consequences, and how much it would cost. Then they did it super fast AND they provided a 1 year warranty. I’m happy with my experience,
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 12/02/2017

Thank you Aisha, we are happy you choose to service your vehicle with us. We appreciate the 5 star rating and would like to wish you a happy holiday. Happy Motoring!

Bianela H.
Jamaica Plain, MA
Nissan Sentra
Great
They did very well jobs and all the workers very attentive with their customers thank you very much if I let friends and family know how good they worked with my car and how fast it was and a good hope and you have k people could understand my language

KF
KAY F.
Nissan Pathfinder
12/01/2017
Great people make great service
Thanks for the friendly, family type service you gave me and my Pathfinder (2001)!

Richard S.
Lincoln Continental
11/30/2017 Category: Service
Richard said the business is the best, and everything was great.

JACOB G.
Newton Center, MA
11/29/2017
Kind, genuine, caring, and efficient service
I had my car towed here because it was not working and there were many things wrong with it. This was one of the locations that I would receive a AAA discount at. Little did I know that I would work with maybe the kindest and most efficient people in town. I spoke with Billy over the phone who guided me through all of the possible options i had despite my car being in bad shape. He worked with me to spend the minimum amount of money and advised me the whole time. Incredible company!
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 11/30/2017

Thank you Jacon for the 5 star rating! Your feedback is important in our mission to continue improving our service. I'm glad you were satisfied with your visit and hope you continue using A-Z for all you automotive needs. Happy Motoring!!

BP
BROOKE P.
Allston, MA
11/28/2017
Mazda 2 battery change
They were so helpful and provided great feedback. Will come back

JEFF F.
Mitsubishi i-MiEV
11/28/2017
Excellent service.
I had new tires, wheels, and TPMS sensors installed on my very unusual EV. They did a great job, all while I waited.

BF
Brian F.
Nissan Murano
11/28/2017 Category: Service
Brian said he goes to the business all the time and he has no complaints.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 11/30/2017

Thank you Brian for the 5 star rating! Happy Motoring

AL
ADAM L.
Kia Spectra
11/25/2017
Good Customer Service
I went in for a power steering issue. Issue was corrected without adding in services that could have been sold to me under the guise of "necessary," even though they were not. AZ also checked out what were probably related components of the engine (but not necessarily the cause of the presenting problem) and found other needed services. Services were explained without pressure to have them done with the associated costs. I spent more money than I wanted to but did so on an informed basis and on items that probably would have needed to be dealt with in the future anyway. I was kept informed throughout the day on the status of my car as well. Good service and to this point, full resolution for the problem that brought me to the mechanic in the first place. Thank you.

JERRY R.
Pontiac Grand Prix
11/25/2017
Billy Audy & staff excellent !!!
Friendly, competent personal.
Fast response/quotes for parts & repairs.
Fair prices. Great value for service.

TA
Tajuana A.
11/25/2017 Category: Service
Tajauna said she likes the customer service at this business.

DAVID W.
11/23/2017
Highest quality service and communications
Our Prius was towed to A-Z after hours with a broken axle. The next morning they called with the diagnosis and the options: they'd spotted a couple of other issues and without pressuring us let us decide whether we wanted them to address them. They did the work on the faster side of the estimate they gave us, and the cost was less than they'd thought it might be. Throughout they communicated clearly and openly. That's why we've been going to A-Z for the past thirty years. Carrying on the legacy of their father, who would be very proud of his boys, they are always on the side of their customers.

MI
MICHAEL I.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
11/22/2017
Fast and easy
This is my third service at az and once again I was not disappointed. They promised my car would be done same day, and it was. They also helped me out with a rental for the day. Worked with Billy this time and he was very helpful.

GF
GREG F.
Dodge Caliber
11/22/2017
Honest and straightforward
Honest and affordable, although a little bit slow. Overall great