Volvo S60
Nice and honest people!
Overall, I had a great experience. I’m new to the area and saw that A-Z had generally good reviews, so I figured I would give it a try. Everyone there was friendly, and I felt like I was receiving honest information about my vehicle. The one thing that could have been better was communication about how long the work would take. After my initial inspection, I was told that the repair I needed could be completed in one day. However, it ended up taking three days. I completely understand why and know that things come up unexpectedly. Just better communication would be better next time so that I can accommodate for rides and whatnot. Overall, great experience though!

MA
MICHAEL A.
Great work
Overall great service!

KR
KATHY R.
Subaru Crosstrek
07/24/2020
Billy, Fred and all the mechanics!
I highly recommend AZ - you can trust them to take care of you and your car!

Honda Civic Sdn
07/23/2020
Awesome place!
Great service. I’m was helped right away and everyone was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Will definitely be a repeat customer.

JAMES B.
Brockton, MA
Ford Edge
Was treated well.
Was treated well by a professional staff.

GS
GEOFFREY S.
Honda Civic Cpe
Good, Fast Work
I always find the people at A Z Auto Center really helpful and clear about both cost of the job and timing of the job. I was having fairly simple work performed -- a replacement battery -- but it was done quickly and done well.

CHRIS S.
Allston, MA
A to Z works for Meeeeee
Every time I’m in there it’s nothing but great service by Fred and his crew. If you need anything they are the experts.

KC
KAREN C.
Volvo S60
07/21/2020
Customer service
Husband and I have been a customer for over 20 years. Always great customer service and always explains and recommend what is needed, no unnecessary extra repair work to make extra money. Honesty sums it up.

JOSHUA R.
Allston, MA
Ford Econoline Wagon
07/21/2020
Excellent service!
Whole staff was extremely helpful, courteous and knowledgeable. Highly recommended!

FH
FRANCES H.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
07/20/2020
I have been coming to A Z auto center for the past 3 years and it has always been a great experience. Billy has always been amazing in being not only up front and honest about car repairs but also engaging in conversations whenever I have questions or concerns

AV
AMEDEO V.
Boston, MA
Mazda CX-5
07/18/2020
Rapid and honest service
I had a flat tire and I was luckily near A Z Auto Center. I was desperate but I was met with professionalism and quick service.
I certainly go back to A Z Auto Center if needed even if is not where I live!

Honda Civic Cpe
07/17/2020
Communicate clearly and do the job right!
Highly recommended.

AR
ANDY R.
Saturn L200
Friendly, fast, accurate repairs
Billy and his team have always provided excellent diagnostic and repair services for my personal and company-owned vehicles. I have been happy with A-Z for the 10+ years that I’ve lived in the area. I’ve had to match pricing on my company van and A-Z has won every time, so I trust them for my personal cars.

OY
OGUZ Y.
07/17/2020
They handle everything so smooth
I’ve appreciated their hard work

MT
MARILYN T.
Volvo S80
07/16/2020
Love this place!
A Z Center is easy, fast, and reliable. They’ve kept my 12yo Volvo in great working order and they are all so nice and great guys. Thank you for a great job