Overall Rating 3.33333/5Overall Rating 3.33333/5Overall Rating 3.33333/5rating 3.33333rating 3.33333

Daniel B.
Subaru Outback (Natl)
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Daniel said the pricing was reasonable. Also they did an excellent job and were accommodating.

KL
KELLY L.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
11/19/2018
Friendly and caring
Everyone is very friendly and wants to be sure your vehicle is safe and in great running condition. They always let you know what else may need to be done and by when. And they do not do any unnecessary work.

11/19/2018
Not recommended for hybrids
I spent about a year bring my Prius to A-1 trying to get the check engine light to go off. After lots of repairs and part replacements that were very expensive and didn't fix the problem I brought it to the Toyota Dealership who knew what was wrong and immediately fixed it The guy who looked at my car saw the service record and was shocked. He said A-1 was guessing and "throwing parts at the problem."

The one thing A-1 got right was a manifold replacement. However, they used the wrong part number and there was a danger of the computer not accepting it after it was updated. We got lucky and it passed but it should never have been a possibility. Why was the wrong part used?

A-1 is probably fine for minor repairs on gas engines but bring your hybrid to a dealer or a shop that specializes in hybrids. I wonder how much money we would have saved if we'd just gone to the dealership in the first place.

MIKE B.
11/16/2018
Positive and helpful, as always.
Great customer service!

LA
LAUREN A.
Nissan Sentra
What a great team!
This team always treats me right! Brandon takes good care of my car, Bryan is always helpful, knowledgable and friendly and Bailey is always friendly and accommodating. They have my loyalty!

CHELSEA S.
Wonderful customer service!
Everything about my experience was easy and excellent! Bryan went above and beyond to get me a fair price and get the job done quickly. The team is clearly dedicated to keeping their customers happy. I will absolutely go back when needed!

DANIEL R.
Mercury Villager
11/14/2018
They are there when I need them
They are very through I had it towed to them thinking it was a certain kind of problem but they knew better as I was unaware and wrong and had the car back within 5 hours I depend on this vehicle daily for work they are AWESOME!!

GB
Gerri B.
Clackamas, OR
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Gerri said that they are very nice, honest, and did everything that needed to be done at a reasonable price.

HC
Humberto C.
Vancouver, WA
HUMMER H2
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Humberto said the staff provided good customer service.

JOHN D.
Ridgefield, WA
Cadillac Escalade
11/12/2018
Keeping an Old Gal Running
After 180,000 miles something finally broke on my 2004 Escalade. A critical part that government regulations made repairs difficult. Bur Bryan solved the issue and got the car running. And I am off to my 250,000 goal.

TW
TANYA W.
Ford Econoline
11/08/2018
Consistently great service.
I feel well informed and taken care of every time i visit.

Chandra W.
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Chandra said the business is very convenient, the facility is welcoming and the staff is very honest.

AH
ANGIE H.
Pontiac Grand Am
11/07/2018
You guys are AWESOME!
I just recently went through the painful process of buying a car as I need one for my job and you guys were right there for me inspecting vehicles thoroughly that I brought in, and e Angieven offering to sell me one of your cars. Thank you for your help in guiding me through this process! You guys are awesome! Angie Heide

JJ
JAMES J.
Honda Fit
11/07/2018
Staff gets me in and out on time. reasonable pricing.
Great staff. Always takes good care of me. Is a pleasure to do business with A-1 Automotive.

FR
FRANCE R.
Wilsonville, OR
11/04/2018
Trusting
I wouldn't take my car anyplace else, they are the most honest mechanics that I've been in contact with. I would recommend A 1 automotive to anyone who needs to find a good honest mechanic.

LC
LINDA C.
Toyota Matrix
11/03/2018
A-1 or Nothing
I've been with A-1 Automotive for the over 25 years and 2 automobiles. I've received nothing but top of the line service. I've recommended A-1 to countless associates. I stand by them for all I'm worth.

DAVE C.
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
11/01/2018
Front end repair and leak fix
I am always satisfied with the team at A1. I won't take my vehicles anywhere else.

Mark G.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Mark said the timing was very fast.

RT
Rob T.
Nissan 370Z
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Rob said that the business fit him in for service at the last minute and got his vehicle working again.

MARSHALL M.
Dodge Charger
10/30/2018
Great - and Honest Service
The dealership told us that the repair would cost over $1,100. Called A-1 for a second opinion and was told that replacing the electric fan (and housing) - if needed would be approx. $550. But there was a chance it only needed the control module. A-1 was able to get on it the next day and called to confirm the unit needed to be R&R. Brain also told us that the factory only supplied individual fans - basically confirming what the dealership had originally told us and would come with a 1 year warranty. Brian had also checked after market products and found a complete unit - that would cost less than the factory units - and had a life time warranty. Final price was less than the $550. he originally gave. A-1 has my business from here-in-out