Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5
Latest Review 27 minutes ago

BW
BILL W.
Vancouver, WA
01/10/2020
Always the best service
As always, our vehicles are in good hands with A1 Auto. Had service done on our Toyota Highlander (oil change, belt tightening, checks throughout the vehicle). Great job, guys! Thanks again.

Robert R.
01/09/2020 Category: Service
Robert said the staff provided good service.

Honda Fit
01/07/2020
Awesome service
Efficient, friendly and honest service!

KEMPER B.
Chevrolet Aveo
01/07/2020
Always the best
A-1 Is always the best. They get me in and treat me right, with reasonable prices and the top quality of workmanship. Bryan and Cori are top notch everytime.

MV
Morgan V.
Chrysler 200
01/03/2020 Category: Service
Morgan said that she had a really good experience with this business. She is pleased with the experience and plans to return to have a few other things done.

ANGELIQUE & WHITNEY M.
12/21/2019
They’re always good to us.
Brian and his team have always provided a great service for us, and we highly recommend them! They strive to give the best quality of service for the lowest price possible. They are very trustworthy.

JOANNE W.
12/20/2019
Friendly complete car service
A1 is a full service garage that fixed my vehicle in good time. They communicated the problem to me and I believe did a good job of fixing it and will stand by their work.

JO
JULIE O.
Chrysler Pacifica
12/19/2019
Only place to go!!
Best customer service from ANY mechanic shop I have been to. They go above and beyond and they are reasonably priced. Remember.... you get what you pay for1

HP
HALEY P.
12/14/2019
Great customer service!
I highly recommend A-1 Automotive for all car maintenance and repairs! The staff are very helpful and honest. I will only take my car to A-1 for any future needs!

GK
Gene K.
Pontiac Grand Prix
12/13/2019 Category: Service
Gene said the way that Corey and staff treated him was very well. They went above and beyond to keep his vehicle on the road. They have good prices and treat him like royalty. He stated he thinks the world of those people. They eat the cost of some their stuff to be stellar.

12/11/2019
Thank you for an easy and quick fix! I'm back on the road.
Thankfully, after bringing my car overheating and almost dead battery car to A-1 I was in good hands. It had been 4 months that I had been unsure what to do about the high temperature when driving. A-1 team was able to clearly explain why my car was overheating (cracked radiator) and would check and charge my battery, after doing a full car check they even offered advice on my badly worn tires I hadn't noticed. I'm now driving safely with new tires and the car has a new radiator, it runs great. It was straight forward service and I'll be bringing my car back for regular maintenance now.

TA
Tim A.
12/10/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Sharon. She said the business was perfect and they had good service. The staff members are good people and they treat her honestly.

Subaru Legacy
12/09/2019
Maintenance
Excellent service and expertise.

FR
FRANCE R.
Wilsonville, OR
12/04/2019
Excellent as usual.
The staff is always friendly and the work is always well done, I have absolutely no complaints.

Christy M.
12/04/2019 Category: Service
Christy said the business had good service.