Mark L.
08/30/2019 Category: Service
Mark said they gave him a price, then changed it. He paid $600 extra.

WL
Will L.
08/28/2019 Category: Service
Will said service was good, it was prompt, and this business was recommended by a friend who works there. The staff also recommended stuff to look out for in the future.

Cadillac CTS
08/26/2019
Thank you!
I almost never fill these things out but in this instance I think it's important to recognize a few employees at your company. I brought my car in for an oil change this weekend at your facility. While I was there I was just having small talk with the guy behind the desk. I explained to him I was selling my car and the main reason was my car was starting to get noisy and the car repair shop by my work told me I needed to replace both of the catalytic converters on my car. I was quoted over 1000 for the repair and was explaining what the car was doing to the man behind the desk. When he heard me telling him what the car was doing he said that didn't make sense and asked if he could go for a ride with me. After we went for a ride he had the mechanic in the back take it for a ride as well. They both agreed the problem was not the catalytic converter but the wheel bearing in the front right side of the car. That repair is only 280 instead of over 1000. It's very disturbing to hear that people are trying to rip you off and I'm thankful I didn't pay that other place over 1000 for a bs repair. More importantly, I wanted to say thank you for your guys for taking time out of their day to help me and give me an accurate diagnosis instead of something that wasn't true. I hope the owner of this company sees this review because I think it's important for him to know he has some first class guys working for him. Thank you again!

Ron B.
Bloomingdale, IL
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Ron said they are his best friends. They do great work.

DE
DENNIS E.
Naperville, IL
08/23/2019
Road trip to Door County, Wi.
Called AAC Auto and spoke with Tim to change the oil on my 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Got my SUV in and they checked it out knowing we were going on a road trip to Door County, Wi. There were a few minor things they took care of while there also. It's nice to know that a automotive shop takes the time to make sure you have a reliable car once you pull out of their shop.

SP
Stan P.
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Stan said he's always gotten his vehicle serviced at this business and he was happy with them.

Carolyn/ TONY M.
Carol Stream, IL
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
08/15/2019
Oil Change, Tire Rotation, Fix Tire
They are always fair, honest and a great price! Have been going here for years.

BG
BRUNO G.
Oak Park, IL
Honda Accord
07/25/2019
Great and Friendly Service
Because both repairs to my vehicle involved failed parts that were under warranty, they were fixed at no cost to me. Great service and done fairly. Kudos to Tim and Scott.

VD
Vinny D.
07/25/2019 Category: Service
Vinny said the business was nice and quick, the price was good and he also had no issues.

WH
Wayne H.
Scion tC
07/24/2019 Category: Service
Wayne said they seem to be very honest and did a good job.

KR
Kim R.
Schaumburg, IL
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Kim said that she liked the way the place handled their quality of work.

Chrysler Sebring
07/02/2019
Another great visit!
Came back in for some maintenance on my car. Tim got everything together, gave a spot-on estimate and a reasonable repair time. I made arrangements just in case I needed a ride to work in the morning. When I stopped off in the afternoon, AAC was nearly done! I waved off my ride and waited for AAC to finish. Driving home that evening was like cruising around on a cloud. My car never drove better. Thanks again!!!

AK
Akmal K.
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Akmal said they did a really good job. He likes them. They are professional and clean.

SP
Stan P.
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Stan said this business is very good. He stated he uses their service and he is 100 percent satisfied. He added the staff members are very good, he recommends them to his friends, and everybody is happy.

David G.
South Elgin, IL
Acura TLX
06/18/2019 Category: Service
David said the business did a good job.