KATHY/TOM S.
Bensenville, IL
06/03/2021
Great place!
Always quick friendly service and more than fair prices.

ED
ED D.
Lombard, IL
Mercury Grand Marquis
06/02/2021
Honest and Reliable
AAC does a great job of taking care of our cars. They do great work, they are honest and explain what needs to be done. Everyone is personable and does their job responsibly.

RK
RAYMOND/Sara K.
Westchester, IL
Jeep Compass
05/25/2021
Continued excellence
I’ve been coming to AAC for over 15 years and they continue to provide quality honest service. From the stellar service and sarcasm at the counter to the actual work done in the back. Tim and Kody bust their butt so Frank and the boys in back can keep moving. I will continue to bring my vehicles in so I can get quality service and of course annoy the guys..

Darrel B.
05/15/2021 Category: Service
Darrel said he never had a problem with them, Tim was very helpful and great, it's where she takes her vehicle.

EL
EDDIE L.
05/13/2021
True professionals
Every single time I have decided to “save some money” and have friends or family members work on my cars I’ve regretted it. The moral of the story is take it to AAC. They are true professionals and they stand by their work.

TA
Thomas A.
Chrysler 300
05/13/2021 Category: Service
Thomas said this business has good customer service and service.

Richard C.
Chevrolet Pickup
05/07/2021
Honestly, no up sell.
I brought my truck for engine work.
I was kept up on the progress and updates of the repair.
I was quoted a price and that's what I paid.
The repair was completed and I was very happy with the work.
This was my first time using AAC and I will be a returning customer.

RT
RICH T.
Villa Park, IL
05/07/2021
Best place for auto repair.
Been taking my cars here for over 15 years. Great work, friendly, trusted. Take all my families cars here.

EL
EDDIE L.
Kia Sorento
05/04/2021
AAC
I have been taking my vehicles to Tim at AAC since about 2012. They do great work and their prices are very fair. They are very honest and dependable. Tim has even taken the time to educate me on what parts they repaired and why certain parts fail. There have even been instances throughout the years where I’ve taken a vehicle in expecting to spend a significant amount of money for repairs only to learn that it was a simple and inexpensive fix. They are the real deal. I cannot recommend them enough.

Ryan W.
Land Rover LR2
04/30/2021 Category: Service
Ryan said Cody was really friendly. He kept him informed about his vehicle and they fixed it.

DE
DENNIS E.
Naperville, IL
04/24/2021
Standard oil change
Nice thing about AAC is their follow up to remind you to change the oil in your car. You have the little sticker on the windshield but getting their email as a reminder helps. Great crew of mechanics who make sure my car is running good and safe.

BT
Bradley T.
Glendale Heights, IL
Volvo XC90
04/16/2021 Category: Service
Bradley said they were recommended by the place where he bought his vehicle. They have an affordable labor rate, are pretty honest and quick to react to whatever the vehicle needs .

ROBERT S.
04/08/2021
Excellent honest service
Satisfied customer for over 20 years.

Joe A.
Hyundai Azera
04/08/2021 Category: Service
Joe said the business does have a price for the quick work. He said the staff is friendly plus suggested for them to keep up the good work.

TJ
Towing J.
Ford F-550 Super Duty
04/07/2021 Category: Service
Joe said the staff are really good mechanics. He added that they are the best.