Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Mark L.
Illinois
08/30/2019 Category: Service
Mark said they gave him a price, then changed it. He paid $600 extra.

AY
Andrea Y.
Chicago, IL
Dodge Journey
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Andrea said she's been taking her vehicle in to get her heater fixed for a while now, and it's still not fixed. No one ever tried to resolve the issue. She made an appointment to get her oil changed. No one told her the facility where she purchased her vehicle from had closed. It was supposed to be free oil changes for a year and the lady at the front desk was very rude, condescending and very unprofessional. She also made a comment about her heater as if the place where she had purchased and this facility are working together.

Dan G.
Des Plaines, IL
Pontiac Sunfire
04/20/2018 Category: Service
Dan said the business broke his windshield and denied it. He said they fixed it but would not take the blame for breaking it.

WS
Wilson S.
Ford Police Interceptor
03/20/2018
Truck aligmant
I bring my truck to do alignant and didn't do anything to my truck and they charge me for not do anything to my truck.
I own this truck I know what's wrong and I can feel when they work on it and when they not.
Sorry this is the first time that I haven't this experience with this place because all the time they've been doing a great job.
But this is the way that I feel this time.
You can notice on one simple thing, they don't took the mileage on my truck.

Dee B.
Dundee, IL
01/12/2018
Do not recommend
Went in for service. Took longer than quoted. Get there and coffee was spilled all over my seat and an item was stolen from my car. Shady people working there. Reporting.

AA
AMUR A.
Chevrolet Cobalt
12/31/2017
😟
My husband picked up a car yesterday which was Saturday Dec 12th and the tire light was still on and rare tire on the left was wobbling. I wil drop off my car again on Tuesday Jan 2nd after work

Sheldon c.
Chicago, IL
11/17/2017
Clueless
I've had my vehicle here several times they stil haven't fixed the promblem

GP
GEORGE P.
04/19/2017
Totally unsatisfied
Work never done completely. 2nd time happened. 830 appointment, oil change no done even @ 5pm & half the work not done.

Sherry S.
Sold me dry rotten tires

Amy M.
Lombard, IL
02/18/2015 Category: Service
Amy said the business was supposed to check all her fluids during her service. They did not check her transmission fluid and neglected to inform her that she had a broken seal in her transmission. She would not recommend this business because of the reasons previously stated.

Justin S.
Indiana
Pontiac G6
01/21/2014 Category: Service
Justin said his service advisor called him and was very apologetic. He told him they would write him up a new receipt and send it off to him but he has not received anything nor following phone calls. He said the service advisor called him and told him he got him in trouble with his boss. He asked if Justin could fix the number of stars he gave him. He said nothing has changed and he is still unhappy with the business and would not recommend them to others for the reasons mentioned.

01/21/2014 Category: Service
Justin said he was at this business for one service and wanted to get the tires financed. They did not consult him about the tires he wanted. When he got home he found out that he had been overcharged by $180 for the tires and three competitors told him the tires were not worth what had paid. He said he spent $1100 there and feels slighted by the poor service. His tires are for 60,000 miles and the business would not give him any paperwork regarding the warranty. The bill of sale does not have an item number, brand name, or warranty information.
Tim D. from AAC Auto Clinic responded on 01/23/2014

My service manager has spoken with Justin. There was a mis-communication and Justin is now very satisfied with the services provided to him and has indicated that he would change the rating to 5 stars. He will be coming in to our store to obtain a more detailed copy of the repair order.

Chrysler PT Cruiser
01/26/2019
No results
I have taken both my 98 Jeep grand cheeroke and 06 Chrysler PT cruiser here for a pretty major problems. The Jeep would shut off sometimes while driving and the cruiser just would not crank thought it had power. After trying to fix the problem myself with no luck I brought them here. They had no luck as well so I took them back after no results with 2 weeks of have the cars. Granted I took them for major problems and not a simple oil change but I have yet to get a car back fixed. That’s all I can say

RA
Russell A.
Aurora, IL
Cadillac SRX
01/22/2018 Category: Service
Russell said the business did not complete the work on his vehicle. He is still having problems with the vehicle.

PD
Phil D.
12/15/2017 Category: Service
Phil said he has been getting the run around from this business. He took his vehicle to another business and they told him none of the things this business told him about are the real problem.

FV
FRAN V.
Wood Dale, IL
02/15/2017
2001 honda civic
i asked if they could tell me why my check engine light is on.....they told me it costs $60. ridiculous .. auto zone will hook your car up and tell you for free why the check engine lite is on. last 2 times i have been to aac been disappointed . they used to tell me if other things were wrong with my car. i have 3 cars that i bring here. i think i will stop coming here

FK
Flogert K.
Lombard, IL
Mazda 6
06/26/2015
i had a coupon for free oil change so i go there and pay 15$ because my car used 5w30 oil. thats not mentioned on coupon.
The staff is great seems like they did a good job. I have a break job that i stil need to do and wheel bearings. But prices just seemed a little high after doing some price comparisons. Other place can do wheel bearing for 200. Here it was 235 before tax.

Maryjoy L.
Villa Park, IL
Mercury Mountaineer
02/20/2015 Category: Service
Maryjoy said they are not friendly. They have an attitude and they are not welcoming. The job is well done and good. They are being short and in a rush with the customer. They could at least try to smile and provide a friendly atmosphere. She has been going there for about three or four years and she said she knows they are busy. However, they do not provide good service. Although she would still recommend this business, they should change their attitude and they should be friendly.

Marshaun W.
Dodge Charger
07/01/2014 Category: Service
Marshaun said they charged him for one problem knowing there were additional problems, which caused his vehicle to break down and have the engine lock up. Due to his experience he will not recommend them.

debbie m.
Itasca, IL
04/15/2014
Not happy I hate wasting my time
Not good I've been to get my oil changed 1 time I was actually charged what the coupon said 14.99 very misleading coupon. This time I have an oil leak and I get to go back to the shop. I will probably not return once they repair the leak that they started since my car hasn't ever leaked.

FB
Fred B.
Bloomingdale, IL
01/11/2014 Category: Service
Fred said he feels like he was overcharged. They told him that the sw20 was a semi-synthetic oil and that cost more but he does not believe them.
Tim D. from AAC Auto Clinic responded on 01/15/2014

When Fred checked in for his appointment, the service manager advised him that Ford required 5W20 oil be used in his vehicle, which would be at a premium to our standard oil change. The majority of vehicles that we service use 5W30 oil.
We purchase 5W30 oil in bulk and therefore receive much more attractive pricing from our suppliers, which allows us to pass those savings along to the majority of our customers. When we must use a different weight of oil, our higher product costs are passed along to the customer.
Even with the added 5W20 premium, AAC Auto Clinic represents a significant savings when compared to other service providers in our market area.