Latest Review almost 2 years ago

FB
Frank B.
12/23/2015 Category: Service
Frank said they put used parts in his vehicle so the vehicle is still leaking. It also took 2 months to put a engine in so he will never recommend this facility to anyone.
Alan B., Owner from Aberts Automotive responded on 02/02/2016
provided us with the used engine he wanted us to use. We did what we could with what we had. He said he was in no hurry to have the truck back. It took him 2 weeks to pick it up after it was done. He left it without enough fuel to road test it and it took him a week to bring us the key to unlock the fuel cap.
Alan B., Owner from Aberts Automotive responded on 02/02/2016

Edit: He provided us with the used engine he wanted us to use.

JJ
Jamie J.
Chevrolet Silverado
06/07/2017
Water pump/belt replacement
Haven't driven the truck much other than from the shop to home, but seems to be running fine. Work performed seems to be done in a professional and timely manner at a reasonable price (initially). The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The only complaint I have is that the price I was quoted and expected to pay for the work done was not the price that I actually paid. The actual price was approximately $100 higher and nobody relayed that information to me. When I questioned them why it was so much higher, I was told that the drive belt tensioner was more expensive than they anticipated. When I looked at the invoice, the part was only $60 anyway, so I'm not quite sure where the $100 came from. I reluctantly paid and left feeling a little uneasy.

EK
Eric K.
Upperco, MD
Volkswagen Passat
05/07/2016 Category: Service
Eric said this business looked at his vehicle and told him it would cost $2000 for service so he donated the vehicle. He would recommend the business but was not enthusiastic.

TK
Tom K.
04/16/2018
Super close to home and they are always available to get my car back on the road.
Abert's Automotive is always a lifesaver for me and my dogs because they keep my DOG CAR running efficiently. No matter the problem, they are ready to repair and reconnect me with my old Honda!

GA
George A.
02/22/2018
First let me say, it was my exhusbands truck you worked on. Second, he has his own email. I do not use your services. Could you please remove me from your system. I have my own place for repairs that i am comfortable with. Thank you for your understanding.

Mike W.
11/11/2017
nice staff..
took two days for a state inspection, but didn't mind..was a little busy..still happy with the work..

PP
Peggy P.
09/13/2017
Friendly reliable service
Work done well. Done on time. Let us know what else needed for car but not pushy about it. Felt they wanted to do the best for us.

Shawn H.
Honda Accord
03/22/2017
Quality service
Excellent job of diagnosing a problem and performing repairs to our complete satisfaction.

V
Valued Customer
Stewartstown, PA
Ford F-Super Duty
03/16/2017
I wish the shop location was closer
Always does quality work you can trust. If the shop was closer Aberts would get all of our repair work.

SR
Scott R.
Ellicott City, MD
03/05/2017
Quick service
The day I brought my Taurus in for a tune up the shop was very busy. They were still able to get my car done that day! Big plus. Staff great to deal with. Neighborhood gem.

MA
Mark A.
Ford F-350 Super Duty
01/20/2017 Category: Service
Mark said they did a good job.

DT
Denise T.
Chevrolet Suburban
12/31/2016
Brake Service
The owner explained the required work, the cost and when it would be completed. They finished the work on time. Parking @ location is tight.

Donny P.
Millers, MD
09/21/2016 Category: Service
Donny said the business provides good service.

LW
Laura W.
08/25/2016 Category: Service
Laura said this business was decent and she would go back.

CJ
Charlotte J.
Honda Accord
07/18/2016 Category: Service
Charlotte said she would recommend this business.