Latest Review almost 2 years ago

LT
Lacey T.
09/12/2014 Category: Service
Lacey said the business was quick and good.
Jon H. from Able Auto responded on 09/25/2014

Thanks Lacey

Charmaine B.
08/28/2014
Finally an honest mechanic!
Went to Able Auto for an oil change and got the best service I've ever had. Bonus: They didn't try to up-sell me on services I didn't need! Finding a good mechanic is like finding a doctor for your kids; it's hard to find one you can trust. The shop is clean, the staff is genuine and sincere, and Jon is a man of integrity - something that's lacking in a lot of businesses these days. I won't be going anywhere else; Able Auto is my auto shop from now on!
Jon H. from Able Auto responded on 09/17/2014

Thanks Charmaine It was nice to talk to you hope to see you in the future.

Carol H.
08/27/2014
Excellent service!
Jon and his crew provided a very quick oil change and let me know what he recommended for preventive maintenance. We travel a lot in the mountains, so we need to be able to rely on our vehicle. I appreciate the communication and honesty. Thanks Jon.

Christian H.
Illinois
Hummer H2
08/26/2014 Category: Service
Christian said that the service is great at this business. He said they explained everything in detail, they communicated well with him and gave him a free multi point inspection. He greatly appreciated that because they were able to give him preventative advice to take care of his vehicle.

Thanks Christian

GR
Gerardo R.
08/25/2014 Category: Service
Gerardo said this business was quick and they let him know what the problem was on his vehicle.

Thanks Gerardo

SK
Shawn K.
08/23/2014 Category: Service
Shawn said they were helpful and funny.

Thanks Shawn

Rich C.
08/22/2014 Category: Service
Rich said this business is great.
Jon H. from Able Auto responded on 09/17/2014

Thanks Rich nice to see you again

Marcus M.
08/22/2014 Category: Service
Marcus said this business was fast and easy.

Thanks Marcus

Julie S.
Toyota Avalon
08/21/2014
You've Got a New Customer!
I took my car in to Able Auto for an oil change and fluid check prior to taking a long trip. Not only did they do the requested system checks, but they took the time to really check the car over and informed me that I needed an air filter and alignment. Neither of these surprised me as I don't think my air filter has ever been changed and I knew I needed an alignment. My point being, they didn't try to push unnecessary services on me.

In fact, a tire dealer had previously recommended new tires. I had Able Auto check the tires and they told me I had at least 10,000 miles on them, but they were wearing on the inside. Thus, the alignment!

Friendly, honest, involved folks with outstanding customer service!
Jon H. from Able Auto responded on 09/17/2014

Thanks Julie hope your trip was great.

JV
John V.
Buick LeSabre
08/20/2014 Category: Service
John said he loves the service and the service manager. He also said he likes that he can see his vehicle from the customers' lounge.

Thanks John

Avante B.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
08/19/2014 Category: Service
Avante said this business quickly took care of all his needs.

Thanks Avante

CR
Connie R.
08/19/2014 Category: Service
Connie said the service is always performed in a timely manner.

Thanks Connie

SP
Sharon P.
08/17/2014
fast and friendly!!
Went in for an oil change and was there for only about 15 minutes! Great service and super friendly!! Will definitely be back for more services.
Jon H. from Able Auto responded on 09/17/2014

Thanks Sharon hope to see you in the future

megan h.
08/13/2014
Love love love this place!
My bf and I both bring our cars here! We wouldn't pick anywhere else. They Don't Screw You Out Of Your Money And They're Extremely Honest People. I'll never go anywhere else!
Jon H. from Able Auto responded on 08/15/2014

Mike D.
Chandler, AZ
08/12/2014
Excellent, CONSISTENT work. Unparalleled Service. Done ahead of schedule.
Consistent, excellent work. In addition to my request (lube, oil, service AC etc.) prior to road trip, Jon (correctly) caught the need to rotate tires, do 100,000 mi. tune up and service 4WD transfer case. He completed all work ahead of schedule and under estimate.
GREAT JOB! (Mike Downing, owner, 2005 Ford Ranger V6 4WD.)
Jon H. from Able Auto responded on 08/15/2014

Mike thanks for the great word hope you trip is great.