Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Diane S.
Gilbert, AZ
Ford Expedition
12/08/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Diane's husband. He said he would recommend this business for service.
Jon H. from Able Auto responded on 01/09/2018

Thanks Mr. Sayre Let me know if there is anything else we can help with.

Bill b.
12/06/2017
Life saver
I took my truck in for an oil change last week. I purchased the truck new about 18 months ago. It has 23K miles on it. I asked Jon to check the tire pressure also. After checking the tire pressure, he asked me to look at my tires up close. There were bits of tire missing from each one. The tires were disintegrating. I am pulling a 30 foot travel trailer, and if it were not for Jon noticing the bad tires, I could have had a nasty accident on the Interstate highway.
Thank you Jon for taking that extra look.
Bill B.
Jon H. from Able Auto responded on 12/07/2017

Bill

Thanks for the good word, we try very hard to help as much as we can hope you trip is good hope to see you when you came back thanks for giving Able Auto a try

CN
Chad N.
Arizona
Dodge Journey
11/21/2017 Category: Service
Chad said the service was quick and he was in and out.
Jon H. from Able Auto responded on 01/09/2018

Thanks For the Good Word Chad.

PB
Peter B.
Nissan Sentra
11/20/2017 Category: Service
Peter said this business provided great customer service.

Thanks Peter

RD
Robert D.
HUMMER H2
11/16/2017 Category: Service
Robert said the employees were good and he was satisfied with the service.
Jon H. from Able Auto responded on 01/09/2018

Robert thanks for the feed back hope to see you soon>

MK
Mike K.
Arizona
11/11/2017 Category: Service
Mike said the business did a great job.

Thanks Mike

Cheryl B.
Buick Rendezvous
11/10/2017
Everyone is always very friendly and very helpful.
I would recommend Able Auto to all my friends. And I do. I feel they are honest with you .I have been very pleased every time I have brought my car in. I feel Jon has gone out of his way to help me. The whole crew is fantastic. Thank you all !!!!!!

Richard B.
10/31/2017 Category: Service
Richard said he was satisfied with the service this business provided.

Cristal M.
10/30/2017 Category: Service
Cristal said the business finished in timely fashion, but she wasn't told about having to need to make an appointment.
Jon H. from Able Auto responded on 11/09/2017

Hay Cristal, I am glad to here your experience was a good one. on the appointment issue I am sorry there was a problem i try to make everyone visit a great one and very quick if possible, the only time you need an appointment is when you are in a rush and you don't want to wait or when you do a group-on it show that on the group-on at the bottom, again sorry, If i can do anything to make it better next time just let me know

Jon

Mark W.
Apache Junction, AZ
10/29/2017
Great customer service!!
Always honest about what you need and what can wait st time of service!!

EA
Emma A.
Chevrolet Spark
10/26/2017 Category: Service
Emma said this business gave her a really good deal. The service was great and affordable. The staff was helpful and they explained things to her, so she could make the most economical decision.

Bob H.
Apache Junction, AZ
Chevrolet Chevy Express
10/24/2017 Category: Service
Bob said that the business has good service, but it could be better.

SF

Lynne N.
San Tan Valley, AZ
10/20/2017
Customer service oriented
Always on the side of the customer

Joseph B.
10/06/2017
2015 Cruze
Awesome service here! Squeezed me in for an oil change the day of my trip and got me on the road in no time!

VF
Victor F.
Isuzu Trooper
09/28/2017
1999 Izuzu
As always John and his team took care of me. I contact John over the weekend and he responded that he had availability on Monday.
I dropped the car off for and oil change and asked him to look over the car. John called me back with a list of items that needed to be addressed. What I love about Able Auto is I was told what need to be fixed now and what could wait till next time. He also told me what I could do on my own if I purchased the parts myself.
How John came up with what needed to be address was he asked me how the Trooper would be used. Since it was a daily driver that we will be keeping for awhile he recommend all the potential safety concerns first.
He was not pushy and said it was up to me. Thanks for the great service.
Jon H. from Able Auto responded on 09/29/2017

Thanks victor hope all is well, thanks for the review

VU
Victor U.
Chevrolet Avalanche
09/14/2017 Category: Service
Victor said the customer service was fantastic and the service was great.

Chelsea C.
09/14/2017 Category: Service
Chelsea said the business is honest.

CD
Cliff D.
09/12/2017
Radiator troubles
Jon and Jared are some awesome guys down at Able Auto! Radiator was cracked and leaking antifreeze all over the place.

Long story short they fixed it right with a new radiator and upper and lower hoses along with new thermostat and now runs great!

I highly recommend Able Auto for all your car or truck needs. They will give you honest a true pricing and won't fix anything that ain't broken!!

RD
Robert D.
09/11/2017 Category: Service
Robert said the service was really good. They take care of him by taking the time to explain things and by being concerned about the customers rather than making a quick buck.