Latest Review over 1 year ago

HH
Hap H.
01/05/2018 Category: Service
Hap said he was impressed with the employees. They did a wonderful job and treated him well.
Jon H. from Able Auto responded on 01/10/2018

Thanks Hope to see you soon.

TG
Travis G.
12/29/2017 Category: Service
Travis said the price ended up being higher than the original quote.
Jon H. from Able Auto responded on 01/09/2018

Travis, Thanks for the info please remind me when you come back in on the price difference so i can fix it. thanks Jon

WE
Wayne E.
Isuzu Rodeo
12/29/2017 Category: Service
Wayne said the business does good quality and excellent work. When he brings in his vehicle to get something done they explain things well. They get his vehicle out on time, and they make it affordable. He would like to thank the business for all that they do, and he also has friends who bring their vehicles to the business. They are also pleased.
Jon H. from Able Auto responded on 01/09/2018

Wayne, Thanks for the input and we appreciate your business.

Sonja M.
12/22/2017 Category: Service
Sonja said the staff members were nice, provided great customer service and kept her in the loop. She was happy with the service.
Jon H. from Able Auto responded on 01/09/2018

Sonja Thank for giving us you automotive work let me know if there is anything else we can do.

Charlie C.
12/11/2017 Category: Service
Charlie said he appreciated that the employees were able to get everything on his vehicle to work.

Diane S.
Gilbert, AZ
Ford Expedition
12/08/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Diane's husband. He said he would recommend this business for service.
Jon H. from Able Auto responded on 01/09/2018

Thanks Mr. Sayre Let me know if there is anything else we can help with.

Bill b.
12/06/2017
Life saver
I took my truck in for an oil change last week. I purchased the truck new about 18 months ago. It has 23K miles on it. I asked Jon to check the tire pressure also. After checking the tire pressure, he asked me to look at my tires up close. There were bits of tire missing from each one. The tires were disintegrating. I am pulling a 30 foot travel trailer, and if it were not for Jon noticing the bad tires, I could have had a nasty accident on the Interstate highway.
Thank you Jon for taking that extra look.
Bill B.
Jon H. from Able Auto responded on 12/07/2017

Bill

Thanks for the good word, we try very hard to help as much as we can hope you trip is good hope to see you when you came back thanks for giving Able Auto a try

CN
Chad N.
Dodge Journey
11/21/2017 Category: Service
Chad said the service was quick and he was in and out.
Jon H. from Able Auto responded on 01/09/2018

Thanks For the Good Word Chad.

PB
Peter B.
Nissan Sentra
11/20/2017 Category: Service
Peter said this business provided great customer service.

Thanks Peter

RD
Robert D.
HUMMER H2
11/16/2017 Category: Service
Robert said the employees were good and he was satisfied with the service.
Jon H. from Able Auto responded on 01/09/2018

Robert thanks for the feed back hope to see you soon>

MK
Mike K.
11/11/2017 Category: Service
Mike said the business did a great job.

Thanks Mike

Cheryl B.
Buick Rendezvous
11/10/2017
Everyone is always very friendly and very helpful.
I would recommend Able Auto to all my friends. And I do. I feel they are honest with you .I have been very pleased every time I have brought my car in. I feel Jon has gone out of his way to help me. The whole crew is fantastic. Thank you all !!!!!!

Richard B.
10/31/2017 Category: Service
Richard said he was satisfied with the service this business provided.

Cristal M.
10/30/2017 Category: Service
Cristal said the business finished in timely fashion, but she wasn't told about having to need to make an appointment.
Jon H. from Able Auto responded on 11/09/2017

Hay Cristal, I am glad to here your experience was a good one. on the appointment issue I am sorry there was a problem i try to make everyone visit a great one and very quick if possible, the only time you need an appointment is when you are in a rush and you don't want to wait or when you do a group-on it show that on the group-on at the bottom, again sorry, If i can do anything to make it better next time just let me know

Jon

Mark W.
Apache Junction, AZ
10/29/2017
Great customer service!!
Always honest about what you need and what can wait st time of service!!