Latest Review over 1 year ago

EA
Emma A.
Chevrolet Spark
10/26/2017 Category: Service
Emma said this business gave her a really good deal. The service was great and affordable. The staff was helpful and they explained things to her, so she could make the most economical decision.

Bob H.
Apache Junction, AZ
Chevrolet Chevy Express
10/24/2017 Category: Service
Bob said that the business has good service, but it could be better.

SF

Lynne N.
San Tan Valley, AZ
10/20/2017
Customer service oriented
Always on the side of the customer

Joseph B.
10/06/2017
2015 Cruze
Awesome service here! Squeezed me in for an oil change the day of my trip and got me on the road in no time!

VF
Victor F.
Isuzu Trooper
09/28/2017
1999 Izuzu
As always John and his team took care of me. I contact John over the weekend and he responded that he had availability on Monday.
I dropped the car off for and oil change and asked him to look over the car. John called me back with a list of items that needed to be addressed. What I love about Able Auto is I was told what need to be fixed now and what could wait till next time. He also told me what I could do on my own if I purchased the parts myself.
How John came up with what needed to be address was he asked me how the Trooper would be used. Since it was a daily driver that we will be keeping for awhile he recommend all the potential safety concerns first.
He was not pushy and said it was up to me. Thanks for the great service.
Jon H. from Able Auto responded on 09/29/2017

Thanks victor hope all is well, thanks for the review

VU
Victor U.
Chevrolet Avalanche
09/14/2017 Category: Service
Victor said the customer service was fantastic and the service was great.

Chelsea C.
09/14/2017 Category: Service
Chelsea said the business is honest.

CD
Cliff D.
09/12/2017
Radiator troubles
Jon and Jared are some awesome guys down at Able Auto! Radiator was cracked and leaking antifreeze all over the place.

Long story short they fixed it right with a new radiator and upper and lower hoses along with new thermostat and now runs great!

I highly recommend Able Auto for all your car or truck needs. They will give you honest a true pricing and won't fix anything that ain't broken!!

RD
Robert D.
09/11/2017 Category: Service
Robert said the service was really good. They take care of him by taking the time to explain things and by being concerned about the customers rather than making a quick buck.

Mert P.
09/09/2017
Alternator replaced quickly & CORRECTLY
Excellent diagnostc trouble-shooting abilities

CT
Connor T.
09/07/2017
Perfect service every time
Perfect service every time. I've never been unhappy with any of the work 5out of 5 . I love able auto and I would not trust anyone else to work on my truck

VF
Victor F.
09/02/2017
Engine
John has always taken good care of me. My truck was in for an engine issue. I left my car seat in the truck and he drove the car seat to where I needed it so I could use it.
Again very satisfied with my service.

NA
Nick A.
Scion xB
08/30/2017 Category: Service
Nick said this business has great service, they are really nice and they helped him out.

VS
Vanessa S.
Nissan Sentra
08/30/2017 Category: Service
Vanessa said the business was honest and they explained everything very well. They did not charge as much as she thought they would.