Karen S.
Chevrolet Cruze Limited
04/19/2019
Oil change and snow tire removal
I have a crazy schedule and Dan and the crew are awesome at getting my car in and taken care of when it's convenient for me. Thank you!

Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
04/04/2019
excellent work
They always do excellent work. I can talk to the mechanic anytime.

HN
Holly N.
04/03/2019
Excellent trusted service
This place is excellent.. We have taken multiple vehicles here for all sorts or repairs.. They never do work on your car without asking and never try to sell you something you don't actually need fixed. Was in for a rotation, alignment and inspection and was out in about an hour.. Even adjusted my appointment to work around my schedule.. Great place would reccommend to anyone.

ER
Eric R.
Penfield, NY
04/03/2019
Great service is the norm
I just had routine preventative brake service on my F150 and the work was perfect and the prices were fair, what more could one ask?

JV

EL
Eric L.
02/09/2019
Great knowledgeable service
Always get great service at a reasonable price

TC
Thomas C.
Pontiac Grand Prix
01/24/2019
God bless you all
The tires you chose for me seem to be outstanding for traction. If the longevity is as good, you did me a real favor.

WP
Wayne P.
01/22/2019
2005 Honda CRV engine replacement
Had the engine replaced on our well loved 2005 Honda CRV that is now driven by our college aged son. The rest of the vehicle was in great shape and everything works on it as it had been well maintained over the years by Absolute Automotive. The vehicle is running like a dream at 250K+ miles. We'll get 300K out of it easy...

Michael L.
01/08/2019
Always the best!
Dan and the team at Absolute Automotive are the best in the business. Skilled, fast, professional and courteous.

PK
Pattie K.
12/16/2018
Absolute automotive
I will never take my car anywhere else for service... not only do they do great work, they only fix what needs fixing, give an honest assessment and charge reasonable prices .. Dan is terrific!

PK
Pattie K.
Land Rover LR4
12/15/2018
Great service and reasonable
I love absolute automotive. They do great work at a reasonable and fair price, tell it to you straight and give you options. If something doesn’t need work they won’t tell you it does just to make money. Dan is honest and fair. Wouldn’t take my car anywhere else !!

12/13/2018
excellent work
Needed a new headlight. They got me in right away .

ER
Eric R.
Penfield, NY
12/08/2018
Absolute where perfection is routine
I just had my 20,000 mile service done on my 2018 Ford F150. The service was quick and done correctly.

Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
11/30/2018
Excellent work
I trust them to do the job. They stand behind their work. Great people.

Dave H.
11/17/2018
Terrific service
The people at Absolute Auto provide wonderful and friendly service. They do excellent work at a fair price and let you know what is needed.

KA
Karen A.
10/23/2018
Radiator Replacement
Dan and the guys did a good job getting me in and out in one day, and at a reasonable price. I looked at several options and Dan takes care of you. Good Work guys. Not to mention I get my yellow lab fix while I am there. Thanks Guys....Good Job

Denese and David P.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
10/07/2018
Absolutely the best.
Work is done in a timely manner, barring any back orders. Dan and his staff are friendly and courteous.

TL
Tom Karen L.
Nissan Murano
09/11/2018
Best service , best people
You will never get what you don't need ! When you pull out it's done right and you can drive with confidence.

09/07/2018
gas leak
had a gas leak, they fixed it. Great work.

Karen S.