ER
Eric R.
Penfield, NY
12/08/2018
Absolute where perfection is routine
I just had my 20,000 mile service done on my 2018 Ford F150. The service was quick and done correctly.

Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
11/30/2018
Excellent work
I trust them to do the job. They stand behind their work. Great people.

Dave H.
11/17/2018
Terrific service
The people at Absolute Auto provide wonderful and friendly service. They do excellent work at a fair price and let you know what is needed.

KA
Karen A.
10/23/2018
Radiator Replacement
Dan and the guys did a good job getting me in and out in one day, and at a reasonable price. I looked at several options and Dan takes care of you. Good Work guys. Not to mention I get my yellow lab fix while I am there. Thanks Guys....Good Job

Denese and David P.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
10/07/2018
Absolutely the best.
Work is done in a timely manner, barring any back orders. Dan and his staff are friendly and courteous.

TL
Tom Karen L.
Nissan Murano
09/11/2018
Best service , best people
You will never get what you don't need ! When you pull out it's done right and you can drive with confidence.

09/07/2018
gas leak
had a gas leak, they fixed it. Great work.

Chevrolet Cruze Limited

Macedon, NY
Subaru Impreza Sedan
08/24/2018
Fast service
Several times I’ve called at the last minute and asked that my car be checked and or oil changed before I went out of town. They always work me in and I can drive confident that my car is safe and will not let me down on the road.

CO
Cindy O.
Ontario, NY
08/23/2018
Great Service!
Everyone goes out of their way to make sure the job is done right!

Tom and Marcy M.
Kia Soul
08/09/2018
Warranties there work
They stand by there work and give you a great warranty on the work and parts they provide. Very pleased With the service I get here.

Kimberly S.
06/28/2018
Family Buisness
This business is family oriented that prides itself on honesty. Big jobs or small they will treat you right!

Chevrolet Cruze Limited
04/28/2018
Routine visit
Just in for an oil change and to have snow tires removed. Work was done quickly and expertly and as always the staff was awesome.

SG
Steve G.
Webster, NY
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
04/22/2018
45,000 Service
Great service! Very knowledgeable about my vehicles.

Randy Lucyann R.
Chevrolet Trax
04/21/2018
Absolute Automotive is a honest, trustworthy, knowledgeable, friendly repair shop. We have been customers for nine years and have never had a problem with any repair done by Dan and his staff. We would highly recommend this repair shop.

Sue and Gary W.
Ram 3500
04/19/2018
Excellent work at a fair price; very knowledgeable. I have complete confidence in Danny. and I like the dogs!
Danny is very knowledgeable on what our vehicles require and always takes great care of them (and us!) at a fair price. He is there when we need him. I have complete confidence in our vehicles operation. In short, he is very competent and cares.

ER
Eric R.
Penfield, NY
Ram 2500
04/17/2018
Best of the best
I've been a customer of Absolute Automotive for about 4 years. In that time they have always fixed the truck problems right the first time at a fair price.

Trudi S.
Jeep Liberty
04/07/2018
Local & honest
Good prices, good workmanship done honestly. I never question Dan's reccommendations. The work is done when promised even When the power goes out.

04/04/2018
great place
great people, great work. I trust them with all my vehicles. They stand behind their work.