Overall Rating 4.2500025/5Overall Rating 4.2500025/5Overall Rating 4.2500025/5Overall Rating 4.2500025/5rating 4.2500025
Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Robert S.
Sun City, CA
04/21/2019
Honesty and Integrity plus excellent work and great prices.
I will continue to recommend this company to my friends because I trust them with my car and want my friends to have the best as well.

04/17/2019
Repair
Excellent service. Was advised on a few items that needed repair. They were courteous and gave me a call and informed me of situation. Outstanding customer service.

Cathy S.
Wildomar, CA
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/11/2019
Very kind and friendly. I do not feel like I am being asked to pay for work that was not needed to be done on my car. I would most likely bring my car here for major work.
My only complaint was that they did not begin to work on my car until 4:00 when I had a3:30 appointment.

Chevrolet Cruze
03/21/2019
Exceeded expectations
I was referred to Murrieta Auto Repair by a co worker a few months ago when I needed a 150k mile service. It was easy to make an appointment and the work was done the same day even though there was a totally unrelated issue they found.

Then last week I had another issue pop up and again was able to make an appointment for the next day and again the work was done same day...ahead of schedule. This is very important to me as this vehicle is my commuter and really puts a bind on me when it is down.

The owners are very friendly and kept me informed about the progress during both services. This is a small family business and I would recommend you give them your support.

Thank you and I will make it a point to see them again for any future work I may need.

BG
Bobby G.
03/18/2019
Schedule oil change
Came in for my regular schedule oil change. Was in and out in a timely manner. BG

Robert M.
Dodge Dakota
03/13/2019
Quality work done fast.
Great job on my 2001 Dodge Dakota. Completed the job quickly, very reasonable price. Will use again if needed.

Livio M.
Hemet, CA
Mazda CX-9
03/12/2019
Is the right place to go if you need to fix your car.
Very accurate and professional people. Very professional job.

JV
Jeremy V.
Nissan Quest
03/10/2019
Great job, thank you
I'm happy that I took my van there. They did a great job and I will come back again for more services in the future if needed.

03/09/2019
Awesome place
Great service and very timely. Prices are reasonable as well. Would definitely recommend to everyone

AL
Art L.
02/14/2019
Honest management and highly qualified mechanics.
Taking your car to the mechanic is always somewhat traumatic. Murrieta Auto Repair has always helped ease the trauma for me with no surprises and honest necessary repairs.

Livio M.
Hemet, CA
Mazda CX-9
02/10/2019
Strong filling the job be done from professional people.
Mr Justin my car as 79337 Miles. Thank again to all the crew shop.
Livio Massignani

SG
Sarah G.
02/04/2019
10 out of 10!
Justin was awesome at keeping me updated on what was going on with my Jeep. Came in with my Jeep losing coolant and it pulling to the right when I braked. Left it there one night and the next day it was back in tip top shape and running better than ever!

Rick B.
02/04/2019
Good place
They got me in when they said they would and were complete in the time stated! The fellow working up front was not the most personable and not friendly but facility was clean and I would go back.

FM
Fran M.
01/31/2019
Helpful, prompt service
Prompt, honest service to diagnose my car issue. Very satisfied, will come back for car maintenance. Nice comfortable waiting room with coffee!

BR
Bruce R.
Kia Soul
01/24/2019
Fast and Friendly
My first time visit was great. Dropped off my vehicle, grabbed some dinner and car was ready. Details of oil change and inspection were provided to me. Very happy.

DE
Donna E.
01/21/2019
Oil Change
Went in for oil change today. In and out in approx 1 hour. Had to purchase a new oil cap because I thought it was lost. Lo and behold the mechanic found it in my engine. Excellant job.

Monica W.
Winchester, CA
12/19/2018
Customer service
Went in for an Oil change, was out in less time than expected. Appreciated the time they took to explain my cars needs, but felt no pressure

Robert H.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
12/12/2018
Sterling service
Found online and truted the reviews. Made an appointment and told me service should take about an hour to hour and a half. I arrived and a immediately went to work on my auto. Complete in one hour. They reviewed with me what they did and made a few recommendations. Cost was very reasonable and it the service solved my problem. They were polite and professional. I would recommend them highly.

Robert S.
Sun City, CA
12/07/2018
Great!
I do recommend this family company to others because they have always treated us with respect and with honesty which is so very important. Their work is the best!