Overall Rating 4.2500025/5Overall Rating 4.2500025/5Overall Rating 4.2500025/5Overall Rating 4.2500025/5rating 4.2500025
Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

AL
Art L.
08/30/2019
Consistent, honest, quality auto repair.
Always know that repairs that are diagnosed are actually what are needed. Pricing estimates are accurate.

Carol M.
Menifee, CA
08/24/2019
Reliable repair
Courteous and helpful. Service with a smile.

AW
Annamarie W.
Hyundai Tucson
08/20/2019
MAR takes good care of my 15 year old car.
After moving to Temecula and leaving a Hyundai dealership in Tustin that I was happy with for years, I am so happy to have found MAR. They are trustworthy and knowledgeable. My car always runs better after a scheduled maintenance.

TD
Tony D.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
08/10/2019
Only shop I trust with my Mercedes
Brought my 2009 SL550 Roadster in because I was hearing a strange grinding noise. The team took their time to diagnose it as a problem in the power steering system, and then contact my warranty company to get the problem covered by them. This was something that could have been a huge bill, but they pursued the issue with the warranty company and all I had to pay was the deductible.

Chris, Justin and the team have always shown so much care and concern for their customers. It's what keeps bringing us back.

Madeline M.
08/05/2019
Honest, fast and super nice!
I was sent here by CarMax and am so happy about it!!! This shop is fantastic. They were kind, patient and knowledgeable. From the first call with Justin to picking up my car from Chris; it was 100% a great experience. And my car is so very happy now. Thank you Murrieta Auto Repair!!!

PR
Paul R.
08/05/2019
worked on van
As usual, good service and work well done at fair price.

Randall W.
Winchester, CA
07/25/2019
Good place for car.
Car was done quick, but well. Courteous staff makes business a place to go back to.

Sandra C.
Sun City, CA
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
07/19/2019
Honest family run business
Always friendly and respectful.

AA
Angelo A.
Honda Prelude
07/19/2019
Honest and t4ustworthy
It is hard to find an honest mechanic these days because most are just after making money and do not care about CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE. Justin is trustworthy...he gives good recommendations and advice that didn't make me feel I am being ripped off unlike others in the same plaza.
Thank you and Keep it up!

Jason F.
07/05/2019
Amazing Customer Service
Very pleased with the customer service provided. After they determined the problem with my vehicle, they also researched that it was covered u dr warranty and referred me to the dealership so I wouldn't be charged. Will definitely e recommending to others.

07/03/2019
Great friendly service
Top notch service with reasonable rates

TD
Tony D.
Hyundai Elantra GT
06/26/2019
An auto shop we can rely on
This visit was the follow up to the engine replacement done by Murrieta Auto earlier in the spring. I was very impressed by their diligence in checking on their work after I'd driven the car for 500 miles. But diligence is one of their watchwords; they have always been good about following up on the work they do for our vehicles. Another plus for those don't have the cash up front is that they offer multiple options for financing the work. This is the fourth car we've brought to them over the years and we've always been pleased with the work. We will keep coming back.

Jonathan H.
Ford Fiesta
06/15/2019
Excellent customer service
Keep me up to date and worked hard to resolve my problem. Fair rates. I highly recommend this shop above all others.

SN
Sharon N.
06/02/2019
Excellent work and the best customer service!
I've been using Murrieta Auto Repair for about 10 years now. I know I can count on Chris and Justin, etc., to ensure my vehicle maintenance is properly kept up to date. They fully explain (to my limited car engine knowledge!) any needed repairs, costs, and time involved before work is started. Their work is always excellent, is priced fair, and their customer lounge (with TV, magazines, and coffee) is very comfortable.
Signed,
A satisfied and happy customer

Shane S.
Lake Elsinore, CA
MINI Cooper Hardtop
05/30/2019
Amazing
I brought my mini in to get inspected and I was well informed on what then issues were. The issues were explained well and the work that was done was excellent. I will definitely be using them again.

SK
Sarah K.
05/23/2019
They are polite, honest, and make getting your car in and out so easy.
I have brought 2 cars here several times. I trust them, which is why I drive all the way from Vista to get my car worked on in Murrieta. I have never had a issue, they are thorough, honest, and do a fantastic job every time.

AD
Arthur D.
Menifee, CA
Jeep Liberty
05/22/2019
excellent interaction with the staff there.
excellent attention to my problem and a quick course of action to fix it.

AG
Ali G.
Wildomar, CA
Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
05/11/2019
Great customer service. Will be back if needed. ( hopefully not anytime soon!!!)
Nice people

RT
Rich T.
Daytona Beach, FL
Dodge Charger
05/10/2019
71 DODGE CHARGER
Justin,

Thank you and your staff so much for everything you did to get my 71 Dodge Charger taken care of. Great communication and excellent service. Keep up the great work!

Rich J. Tirak
General Manager, Hanksters Hot Rods
Daytona Beach FL

Robert S.
Sun City, CA
04/21/2019
Honesty and Integrity plus excellent work and great prices.
I will continue to recommend this company to my friends because I trust them with my car and want my friends to have the best as well.