Overall Rating 4.2500025/5Overall Rating 4.2500025/5Overall Rating 4.2500025/5Overall Rating 4.2500025/5rating 4.2500025
Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

LP
Lynn P.
11/11/2018
Done sooner than expected!
Truck was turned in on Friday evening, and told to expect it to be taken care of by Monday evening. About 1:00 on Saturday, got a call saying, "Come and get it."

BD
Bill D.
11/10/2018
Evasive engine dying pronlem 1996 F150
I've had problems with intermittent hard starting and finally, engine doing at intersection stalls. It would never repeat at the shop so Chris replaced the party he believed was causing three problem . He was right no more hard starting, intersection stalls and enabled us to find a second problem that was hiding beyond the primary problem.Great work at Murrieta Auto Repair!

James H.
Poway, CA
10/31/2018
Thorough
After me car overheated on the way to a business meeting I looked up repair shops MAR had high marks and glowing reviews. I called and talked to Justin. He made no promises regarding price or time. This might sound odd, however it was refreshing to have the raw truth from the beginning. I spent all afternoon waiting for an answer, which might also seem not great, however this again was actually fortunate because with additional time a more thorough and careful plan was established. Along ever step of the process Justin and Chris kept me updated with information whether favorable or not. I live in San Diego and and not glad my vehicle broke down, but am pleased it happened close to MAR.

MT
Michael T.
Jeep Cherokee
10/27/2018
Excellant
We took our newer Cherokee in for its first visit. She was excited & came through with flying colors thanks to the great mechanics at Murrieta Auto Repair.

PF
Paul F.
Cedar City, UT
10/27/2018
Electrical. Alternator. Charging.
Friendly. Expertise. On time delivery.

Chevrolet Cruze
10/14/2018
Prompt service and reasonable cost
Justin took care of my car right away. I appreciate the quick turnaround.

Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/06/2018
Good experience
Made an appointment and they were ready for my car at the time of appointment. I had an oil change and when they noticed a filter that needed to be replaced, I was not overcharged so I had them replace it. The gentleman manning the desk was polite and courteous. I will be going back.

BD
Bill D.
09/30/2018
Murrieta Auto Repair installed a new engine in my 96 ford F150. Perfect. I love it. Couldnt be happier with the work. THey did much more than just he engine! I have a new truck under that older body. Beats 5 years worth of payments!
Chris and folks at MAR have been my business and family mechanics for years now. They are the BEST! His son Justin is the best! I've been to other shops before I found MAR, and I can tell you, they don't hold a chance up against this shop!

Robert W.
09/26/2018
Good work on my truck, timely and honest.
My Mechanic closed his shop and I needed another mechanic real fast as my power steering unit was going out. I called Murrieta auto repair and brought my truck into them. They took care of my needs with care and very good work. There prices are honest and they do excellent work, No REGRETS

Carol M.
09/24/2018
Close and Capable Auto Service
My car was ready for 45,00 mile service. The service was finished in 1and 1/2 hour. The cost was affordable, and I was treated with respect.

AW
Annamarie W.
Hyundai Tucson
09/20/2018
I highly recommend MAR.
Now I know why they have all the 5 star reviews. I'll never take my Hyundai Tucson to the dealership for service again. MAR made my car run better than it has in a long time.

NB
Nate B.
Mercedes-Benz C250
09/09/2018
Great Customer Service
Thanks for going the extra mile Your customer service was excellent took time out to explain my options and provide great feedback that enable to make the correct and cost efficient call for my car

Joshua P.
09/08/2018
Quality work with affordable prices
Professional family owned business aimed to keep your vehicle on the road without costing and arm and a leg. I won’t take my business anywhere else.

BG
Bobby G.
09/03/2018
Finally a great and honest repair shop
I have previously used the Chevy dealer for all of my repairs since purchasing the car in 2011. I am so grateful that I found this shop. I could have saved myself lots of money and headaches if I had found them sooner.

Robert W.
08/28/2018
Great service kudos to chris
We are very happy with your service. The tech noticed we needed battery when we went for oil change and they were able to get one delivered and installed that same morning. Chris does great job with customer service been a customer 4 years looking forward to many more

CG
Carlos G.
08/27/2018
Fast
Work was done in a timely manner (very fast and thorough)

BG
Bobby G.
07/30/2018
Finally a great and honest repair shop
I have been taking my car to the Chevy dealer to do my maintenance and repair work. If I had found this shop I could have saved myself thousands of dollars and wouldn't have need to replace my engine. Chris and his staff are just great.

Dylan G.
Volkswagen GTI
07/03/2018
Reliable
Always a pleasant experience and very reliable.

PH
Paul H.
04/29/2018
Thank You!
Thank you for putting a new long block engine in my 2001 Ford F150! It's 17 years old, but you made it run like new again. Outstanding job!

James A.
04/28/2018
Always Open
The people at MAC are great and courteous. They are always open and smiling to customers. They do good a job and grant warranty on most jobs.