Overall Rating 4.2500025/5Overall Rating 4.2500025/5Overall Rating 4.2500025/5Overall Rating 4.2500025/5rating 4.2500025
Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

NB
Nate B.
Menifee, CA
Mercedes-Benz C250
09/09/2018
Great Customer Service
Thanks for going the extra mile Your customer service was excellent took time out to explain my options and provide great feedback that enable to make the correct and cost efficient call for my car

Joshua P.
09/08/2018
Quality work with affordable prices
Professional family owned business aimed to keep your vehicle on the road without costing and arm and a leg. I won’t take my business anywhere else.

BG
Bobby G.
09/03/2018
Finally a great and honest repair shop
I have previously used the Chevy dealer for all of my repairs since purchasing the car in 2011. I am so grateful that I found this shop. I could have saved myself lots of money and headaches if I had found them sooner.

Robert W.
Wildomar, CA
08/28/2018
Great service kudos to chris
We are very happy with your service. The tech noticed we needed battery when we went for oil change and they were able to get one delivered and installed that same morning. Chris does great job with customer service been a customer 4 years looking forward to many more

CG
Carlos G.
08/27/2018
Fast
Work was done in a timely manner (very fast and thorough)

BG
Bobby G.
07/30/2018
Finally a great and honest repair shop
I have been taking my car to the Chevy dealer to do my maintenance and repair work. If I had found this shop I could have saved myself thousands of dollars and wouldn't have need to replace my engine. Chris and his staff are just great.

Dylan G.
Wildomar, CA
Volkswagen GTI
07/03/2018
Reliable
Always a pleasant experience and very reliable.

PH
Paul H.
Menifee, CA
04/29/2018
Thank You!
Thank you for putting a new long block engine in my 2001 Ford F150! It's 17 years old, but you made it run like new again. Outstanding job!

James A.
04/28/2018
Always Open
The people at MAC are great and courteous. They are always open and smiling to customers. They do good a job and grant warranty on most jobs.

04/27/2018
Fast service
Went in for a smog test. I was in and out in 15 minuets. It was quick and easy and great customer service!

WL
Wendy L.
04/26/2018
Mazda 3
Good clean shop , my car had a tune up and runs great!!

Christine C.
04/20/2018
Oil Change
Very happy with service.

TR
Tony R.
04/20/2018
Not Honest!
I don’t recommend Murrieta Auto Repair to do any service on your car.
Our experience here was horrible. First, my son found this place on accident. We thought he was going to a different shop that we have done business with in the past. My fault right there. As soon as the car was towed to the shop we were given a time frame of same day diagnostics by 1 pm. Problem number one, they didn’t even touch the car until the following day, 36 hours after delivery. Once diagnosed with a faulty ignition we were given an estimate of almost $1250. That seemed way too high for me so I called the local dealer who came to us with a cost of $675 + tax… How in the world can one place behalf of the other when the dealer has 3 times the overhead? My son called to tell them we won’t be doing the job and we’d like to pick up the car and pay for the diagnostic (Keep this part with you… We asked to pay!) Chris, the owner told him no, he ordered the parts and they are nonrefundable. I called Chris and proceeded to tell him we won’t be paying for the parts and we wish to pick up the car and pay for his time (2nd request to pay him). He got combative on the phone so I did too! He proceeded to tell me he’s too busy to deal with me and hung up! From there, I went to the shop and demanded to pay him (3rd time) for his time and pick up the car which again he told me no! It’s his shop, he creates all of the rules. He once again told me I’ll be paying for parts which he doesn’t have, I can’t take with me and are not in the car… Somethings wrong here. He offered to call the dealer which I agreed to, then he didn’t want to call the dealer. He told me I could so I did representing myself and Murrieta Auto Repairs customer… I GOT HIS MONEY BACK which seems to infuriate him so again I asked to pay (4th time) which escalated to him telling me I’m trespassing and threatened to call the police. I let him… The police showed up, listened to both sides of the story and after being threatened from him and his mechanics (in case things got physical… His words!) I paid my $110 diagnostic charges and got our car towed to the dealer.. This wasted 3 hours of my day, and his. The officer told me what he is trying to do is illegal and told me he advised him of that which makes me think is the reason I was able to pay and leave with my car.
Moving on a week later, the dealer called me and told me there is a part broken on our gear shifter now from being jammed into place (most likely from Murrieta Auto Repair however I can’t prove it so it’s just info at this point). Regardless, it will cost even more money to fix the car but hey, we paid $675 for a job we were quoted at $1250 here.
Honesty is the best policy and from the word go, this guy was not honest.
I don’t recommend Murrieta Auto Repair to do any services on your vehicle.

TV
Terry V.
Fallbrook, CA
04/18/2018
Quick and honest
This was my second oil change at this shop. I like that you can schedule an appointment online. The waiting room is very comfortable with leather sofas and keurig coffee. The shop is honest with all of my car's needs. I will be a repeat customer.

Rodrigo C.
04/18/2018
Good stuff
Good and fast

AE
Alyssa E.
03/29/2018
Reliable Shop
I've been using this shop for a couple years now. Work is reliable and employees are knowledgeable, friendly, and genuinely care about your car.

EH
Ethan H.
Winchester, CA
Chevrolet Silverado SS
03/24/2018
Great customer Service
I always take my vehicle to Murrieta Auto Repair. Always great service in a timely manner. I recommend them to anyone who asks.

RL
Rick L.
03/18/2018
Fixed Engine Mounts and other stuff
Got my engine mounts and oil pan done, and the car sounds and feels great! I had vibrations though my dashboard that drove me nuts, now the car is smooth and sound-free. A much nicer commute for me from now on!!! Thanks Chris!

PT
Peter T.
Oceanside, CA
Dodge Durango
03/09/2018
Very good service
Very good customer service.
The staff here are all friendly and helpful.
They didnt try to trick me or hassel me for false repairs like other shops.
Chris the manager was very helpful and professional. They diagnosed a noise on my Durango and found the issue, no problem. They told me exactly what needed to be done and got it done. They even went to the trouble of dealing with my warranty provider.
I drove 20 miles to get to this place because I trusted the reviews. It was worth it.

Christine C.
03/06/2018
Happy with service
I received excellent service on my car. I had noted the noise with the wheels and glad that Murrieta Auto Repair noted that I needed new wheel bearings. Nice to get that hmmm noise gone!