Overall Rating 4.2500025/5Overall Rating 4.2500025/5Overall Rating 4.2500025/5Overall Rating 4.2500025/5rating 4.2500025
Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

PH
Paul H.
Menifee, CA
04/29/2018
Thank You!
Thank you for putting a new long block engine in my 2001 Ford F150! It's 17 years old, but you made it run like new again. Outstanding job!

James A.
04/28/2018
Always Open
The people at MAC are great and courteous. They are always open and smiling to customers. They do good a job and grant warranty on most jobs.

Anonymous avatar
04/27/2018
Fast service
Went in for a smog test. I was in and out in 15 minuets. It was quick and easy and great customer service!

WL
Wendy L.
04/26/2018
Mazda 3
Good clean shop , my car had a tune up and runs great!!

Christine C.
04/20/2018
Oil Change
Very happy with service.

TR
Tony R.
04/20/2018
Not Honest!
I don’t recommend Murrieta Auto Repair to do any service on your car.
Our experience here was horrible. First, my son found this place on accident. We thought he was going to a different shop that we have done business with in the past. My fault right there. As soon as the car was towed to the shop we were given a time frame of same day diagnostics by 1 pm. Problem number one, they didn’t even touch the car until the following day, 36 hours after delivery. Once diagnosed with a faulty ignition we were given an estimate of almost $1250. That seemed way too high for me so I called the local dealer who came to us with a cost of $675 + tax… How in the world can one place behalf of the other when the dealer has 3 times the overhead? My son called to tell them we won’t be doing the job and we’d like to pick up the car and pay for the diagnostic (Keep this part with you… We asked to pay!) Chris, the owner told him no, he ordered the parts and they are nonrefundable. I called Chris and proceeded to tell him we won’t be paying for the parts and we wish to pick up the car and pay for his time (2nd request to pay him). He got combative on the phone so I did too! He proceeded to tell me he’s too busy to deal with me and hung up! From there, I went to the shop and demanded to pay him (3rd time) for his time and pick up the car which again he told me no! It’s his shop, he creates all of the rules. He once again told me I’ll be paying for parts which he doesn’t have, I can’t take with me and are not in the car… Somethings wrong here. He offered to call the dealer which I agreed to, then he didn’t want to call the dealer. He told me I could so I did representing myself and Murrieta Auto Repairs customer… I GOT HIS MONEY BACK which seems to infuriate him so again I asked to pay (4th time) which escalated to him telling me I’m trespassing and threatened to call the police. I let him… The police showed up, listened to both sides of the story and after being threatened from him and his mechanics (in case things got physical… His words!) I paid my $110 diagnostic charges and got our car towed to the dealer.. This wasted 3 hours of my day, and his. The officer told me what he is trying to do is illegal and told me he advised him of that which makes me think is the reason I was able to pay and leave with my car.
Moving on a week later, the dealer called me and told me there is a part broken on our gear shifter now from being jammed into place (most likely from Murrieta Auto Repair however I can’t prove it so it’s just info at this point). Regardless, it will cost even more money to fix the car but hey, we paid $675 for a job we were quoted at $1250 here.
Honesty is the best policy and from the word go, this guy was not honest.
I don’t recommend Murrieta Auto Repair to do any services on your vehicle.

TV
Terry V.
Fallbrook, CA
04/18/2018
Quick and honest
This was my second oil change at this shop. I like that you can schedule an appointment online. The waiting room is very comfortable with leather sofas and keurig coffee. The shop is honest with all of my car's needs. I will be a repeat customer.

Rodrigo C.
04/18/2018
Good stuff
Good and fast

AE
Alyssa E.
03/29/2018
Reliable Shop
I've been using this shop for a couple years now. Work is reliable and employees are knowledgeable, friendly, and genuinely care about your car.

EH
Ethan H.
Winchester, CA
Chevrolet Silverado SS
03/24/2018
Great customer Service
I always take my vehicle to Murrieta Auto Repair. Always great service in a timely manner. I recommend them to anyone who asks.

RL
Rick L.
03/18/2018
Fixed Engine Mounts and other stuff
Got my engine mounts and oil pan done, and the car sounds and feels great! I had vibrations though my dashboard that drove me nuts, now the car is smooth and sound-free. A much nicer commute for me from now on!!! Thanks Chris!

PT
Peter T.
Oceanside, CA
Dodge Durango
03/09/2018
Very good service
Very good customer service.
The staff here are all friendly and helpful.
They didnt try to trick me or hassel me for false repairs like other shops.
Chris the manager was very helpful and professional. They diagnosed a noise on my Durango and found the issue, no problem. They told me exactly what needed to be done and got it done. They even went to the trouble of dealing with my warranty provider.
I drove 20 miles to get to this place because I trusted the reviews. It was worth it.

Christine C.
03/06/2018
Happy with service
I received excellent service on my car. I had noted the noise with the wheels and glad that Murrieta Auto Repair noted that I needed new wheel bearings. Nice to get that hmmm noise gone!

BP
Brad P.
02/22/2018
Bad customer service
I came in to get my tail light replaced. I was charged $55 and it took 1 1/2 hours. I was the first person there that day, however I was not the first person to leave. Both Justin and another mechanic were there. It is irritating that it takes two mechanics 1 1/2 hours to replace 3 light bulbs and to be charged so much. They should have communicated upfront how expensive it would be to screw in a few light bulbs and it would have been nice to get something else done at the same time, so as not to waste both my time and money. Apparently, I also needed several other things (listed on their complementary vehicle report card) but he failed to tell me that.

GQ
Gail Q.
Chevrolet Cruze
02/14/2018
Quality affordable service
Why go to the dealership? Murrieta Auto Repair orovides an outstanding service and quality work at prices you can afford. They provide a diagnostic, final cost and are on time with work completion. Will come back for any future work.

BG
Bobby G.
02/08/2018
Very happy with the service
We love that they show you what was the the issue you were having. They also show you the parts that were replaced. Bobby Green

DE
Donna E.
01/29/2018
Oil Change
In and out in approx 30 mins. Never pressured to get other services. Always list recommedations for your vehicle and always sends reminders which is a plus for me.

LP
Lynn P.
01/16/2018
Fair and trustworthy
It isn't necessary for me to know how my car works. Chris and Justin takes care of it.

NP
Nick P.
01/09/2018
Enormously disappointed
I came in to get the free oil change that was emailed to me because of my license plate. The only time I could be seen was at 2:30 or 4 o’clock so I took the earlier time because I did not have any work that day. I had them check on a couple of things that I was having problems with one of the things was something they had already repaired in 2016 so I thought they would look at it to see what had happened. When I returned before closing time they wanted to keep my truck over night which I did not know was going to happen I was not informed that thatmight happen, I needed it the next day for work. When I left they charged me $50 for the radiator pressure test which I agreed to pay before hand (no problem)and they also charge me $50 to check the door harness which I was not informed I would have to pay for nor did I expect to pay for because that was something that they had repaired before. So I left paying $100 for work that had not been done and I did not get my free oil change they wanted me to come back another day for that, I need my truck for work I will have to take a whole day of work off to bring it back, therefore I am so disappointed with the service and the lack of communication that I did not go back for my free oil change nor do I want to return, I wish they had not charge me all those charges and getting nothing in return. I went there because I was referred to by some close friends but I will not be referring anybody to Murrieta Auto Repair.

Mariella M.
01/08/2018
GOOD Service
good service. straightforward, pretty accurate estimates.