KC
Kellee C.
Loma Linda, CA
07/30/2020
Great Mechanics Shop!!!!
Murrieta Auto Repair is a great family owned mechanics shop that does amazing work. Personnel go above and beyond to be of assistance and provide excellent customer service. They are honest and fair with pricing which is a rarity in this day and age. I am happy to have discovered this shop.

GS
Greg S.
07/28/2020
Power steering fluid was leaking out.
The power steering fluid leak was fixed. I am always very satisfied with the quality of work and service done on my vehicle, by Murrieta Auto Repair. I had a motor replace in the recent past by Murrieta Auto Repair, and the motor has been running excellent with no problems. I always will recommend Murrieta Auto Repair to my friends and others.

Larry S.
Menifee, CA
Nissan 280ZX
07/25/2020
Very thorough doing repairs. Will continue to have my cars service there.

Jose C.
07/23/2020
Came for a Smog
I came in for a smog, they were friendly and personable. Did it and got out quick.

BG
Bobby G.
07/23/2020
The money I've saved since taking my car to Murrieta Auto has been a blessing. BG
This family owned and operated business has been a god send for me and my family. I would recommend them to anyone who needs a good auto repair shop. BG

KF
Kari F.
Lake Elsinore, CA
07/22/2020
Fabulous service
Took my car there for a wheel stud to be removed.
Matt took care of my car and did a great and quick job!! I highly recommend him, Chris, and Justin!!!
I’m definitely calling Murrieta Auto Repair for anything I’ll need in the future!!!
If I could give 10 stars, I would!!!

Michael W.
07/21/2020
Trustworthy and Reliable
Murrieta Auto Repair is the ONLY shop I will ever trust to work on my vehicles. I consider myself a certified driveway mechanic. With that being said I don't like anyone working on my things. However when there's something too crazy for me, Murrieta Auto Repair is the place for me! Been using them for years, and they have always been extremely fair on pricing, and the quality is always top notch. 100% reccomend them, you won't be disappointed.

Courtney B.
Wildomar, CA
07/15/2020
Great work
This was my first time using Justin at murrieta auto repair. I was so upset that my truck was not working and beyond confused because I got my fluids changed not even a month prior at a different place. Justin was so nice and understanding that it was my truck for work and had it done by the time I asked. He explained to me about everything that needed to be done and was very nice and didn’t try to sell me things I didn’t need. I will always bring my business here and even when I expand I will continue to bring my trucks here. Thank you so much for what you and your shop have done. TNT dog grooming can’t thank you enough.

John T.
07/15/2020
First time customer.
Dropped off my 2006 Prius with about 240k miles on it due to rough idle and a check engine light. The guys were super courteous. They called me with the list of problems the engine had. Super honest about cost whether it was worth it to get it fixed. I appreciate all the information and honesty. Definitely bringing my other cars for major service.

LV
Lillian V.
Chevrolet Suburban
07/13/2020
Friendly and Trustworthy Auto Repair Services ervice
For a single parent a reliable car repair shop is a must. My son recommended this place. Have used this auto repair shop since (past 10+ years for my 2004 SUV). My son used it for his 1990 Honda Civic. They have not failed in having my car come out working in excellent condition. Trust their car repair recommendations and fair prices (worth it to not worry being without my only car). Go above and beyond - Eddy provided car ride to only open car rental so I could rent car to be able to go to work. They are a Blessing to me. Thank you MURRIETA AUTO REPAIR!!!

David B.
Temecula, CA
GMC Terrain
07/10/2020
Courteous and efficient
Great service, completed quickly and very affordable.

Ray C.
Temecula, CA
Ford Freestyle
07/08/2020
Chris and Justin make this shop special
Great shop to get your car serviced. Very professional employees and skilled mechanics.

AO
Adam O.
GMC Yukon XL
07/04/2020
Take your Money so Professionally!!!! Love it!
So Professionally take tons of money from you and do a Great Job!!! Would recommend them to anyone not trying to penny pinch! Great Work!!

Jim C.
Kia Optima
07/03/2020
Very good service.
Gone to Nate's for a long time, bought cars, had work done. Excellent work from Audi-Man.

HI
Heather I.
07/02/2020
Service was excellent, and the work was done quickly. We will definitely use again for any future repairs.