Mike M.
Subaru Legacy
08/11/2015 Category: Service
Mike said they are fair, good, trustworthy, and reasonable.

SHANE M.
Hopedale, MA
Mercedes-Benz C280
08/05/2015
Very happy with the service
I'm very happy I found Accurate Auto Care. My Mercedes was due for its first scheduled service under my ownership. I found Accurate Auto Care and decided to give them a call. I was greeted by a very friendly voice and was scheduled to bring my car in the very next business day, they even offered to give me a ride back home after dropping my car off! I got a call a few hours after dropping my car off stating they had changed my oil and did the necessary checks, and then suggested some other work be preformed on my car. Very friendly, upfront and non-pushy. I arrived to find my car washed and vacuumed. Everyone I interacted with was professional and friendly. I look forward to doing business with Accurate Auto Care for the lifetime of my car, and I've made sure I've told everyone about my awesome experience.

ES
ETHAN S.
Mendon, MA
08/05/2015
New Favorite Shop
Accurate Auto Care is my new go-to shop for maintenance on my older Tacoma. They are honest, willing and able to communicate, and also reasonably priced.

DV
David V.
Westborough, MA
Mazda 3
07/31/2015 Category: Service
David said this business is close by and they do excellent work. They were on time and the prices were good.

Sam B.
07/29/2015 Category: Service
Sam said he cannot find better people. They are great and the service is good.

Doug and Denise M.
Bellingham, MA
07/28/2015
Honest, Communicators, Dependable, Qualified and Flexible
We won't go anywhere else, Michael, Peter and Bernadette are the best. Our only issue was not finding them sooner, we would have saved ourselves a lot of headaches and money in the past.

FC
Flavio M C.
Jeep Liberty
07/28/2015 Category: Service
Flavio said he never has a problem with this business. They were honest and they showed him what the problem was.

DN
Daniel A N.
07/27/2015 Category: Service
Daniel said the work performed at this business was wonderful.

CHUCK S.
North Attleboro, MA
Mercury Sable
07/26/2015
My Choice
Fantastic service ! The people are great, polite, informative, sensitive and Accurate ! There is not to many auto service businesses you can say that about. Not to mention great price ! Thank You for your help Chuck from North Attleboro

Daniel F M.
Holliston, MA
Volvo XC60
07/25/2015 Category: Service
Daniel said this business is personable. They provided shuttle rides for employees and they are helpful.

GG
Gina G.
Medway, MA
Volkswagen New Beetle
07/16/2015 Category: Service
Gina said the business does good work and they are honest.

UM
Usman M.
Honda Accord
07/16/2015 Category: Service
Usman said every time he takes his vehicle to the business, he is satisfied. He was shown in detail what needed to be repaired and feels the business is the best.

Bernadette M.
Hopedale, MA
Nissan Maxima
07/16/2015 Category: Service
Bernadette said she thinks this business provides quality service, great prices and they are very friendly. They are customer oriented. They get the job done right the first time and she trusts them. They are very trustworthy. She said she thinks they are great people.

PL
PHILIPPE L.
07/02/2015
Very friendly atmosphere!
It was a great experience! Great work!! Very honest! Thank you!!

JN
John J N.
Cumberland, RI
Toyota Tundra
06/30/2015 Category: Service
John said every time he goes to this business when he has a problem, they jump right on it and they fix the problem, no questions asked. He has recommended them before.

Doug R.
MG MGB
06/29/2015
Best Repair Shop Around
AAC is by far the most trustworthy and reliable repair shop in a wide area. I wouldn't go anywhere else! I know cars very well and know what a mechanic is doing to my car and they always do the right thing and get it right the first time.

Michael L.
06/27/2015
Great as always!
I discovered 'Accurate Auto Care' couple years ago by chance and was surprised with their quick, quality service and courteous attitude. Now I service my both cars there! Thank you, guys!

Carin C.
Bellingham, MA
06/10/2015 Category: Service
Carin said this business always does things right. They answer the phones when she calls, and they are quick and professional.

Micheal D.
Massachusetts
Volvo XC90
06/04/2015 Category: Service
Micheal said the business did a great job and they took him in without notice. He knows good service when he sees it.

PF
Paul F.
Vernon, VT
06/04/2015 Category: Service
Paul said the business' service was wonderful.