AH
Ashley H.
Attleboro, MA
09/18/2015
Best in Business
Nothing but great things to say about this place! Bernadette is the friendliest person in customer service I've ever met. Cesar and Peter are great at what they do. These people treat me and my husband like family every time. I've recently moved out of Milford but I will continue to drive here just to get top notch service!

Robert J R.
Hopedale, MA
09/18/2015 Category: Service
Robert said they were very informational with him and they answered all of his questions. They did a great job on his vehicle and he has already recommend them to all of his friends.

AL
Allen L.
South Weymouth, MA
Lexus ES 350
09/12/2015
Lexus Masters
Best technicians on this planet, I drive 60 miles to them because of their expertise, prompt service and more than fair fees for the level of service you receive.

Suzana M.
09/10/2015 Category: Service
Spoke with Cesar. He said this facility is honest and they do a proper job, in a timely manner.

TD
Tom D.
Bellingham, MA
Toyota Tundra
09/09/2015 Category: Service
Tom said the service at this business went exceptionally well. Everything was done before time and it was done perfectly.

MO
Michael D O.
09/04/2015 Category: Service
Michael said he always gets the best level of service at this facility.

Lenny And Ellen B.
Mendon, MA
Mercury Villager
09/02/2015 Category: Service
Lenny said this business is always prompt, timely and they have good prices. They listen to him and always do what he asks of them.

RN
Rayane M N.
Everett, MA
08/26/2015 Category: Service
Rayane said this business did a good job and treated her very well.

DA
David A.
08/21/2015 Category: Service
David said everything about the service was great.

Jose G.
GMC Sierra
08/19/2015 Category: Service
Jose said this business did a good job on his vehicle.

Mike M.
Subaru Legacy
08/11/2015 Category: Service
Mike said they are fair, good, trustworthy, and reasonable.

SHANE M.
Hopedale, MA
Mercedes-Benz C280
08/05/2015
Very happy with the service
I'm very happy I found Accurate Auto Care. My Mercedes was due for its first scheduled service under my ownership. I found Accurate Auto Care and decided to give them a call. I was greeted by a very friendly voice and was scheduled to bring my car in the very next business day, they even offered to give me a ride back home after dropping my car off! I got a call a few hours after dropping my car off stating they had changed my oil and did the necessary checks, and then suggested some other work be preformed on my car. Very friendly, upfront and non-pushy. I arrived to find my car washed and vacuumed. Everyone I interacted with was professional and friendly. I look forward to doing business with Accurate Auto Care for the lifetime of my car, and I've made sure I've told everyone about my awesome experience.

ES
ETHAN S.
Mendon, MA
08/05/2015
New Favorite Shop
Accurate Auto Care is my new go-to shop for maintenance on my older Tacoma. They are honest, willing and able to communicate, and also reasonably priced.

DV
David V.
Westborough, MA
Mazda 3
07/31/2015 Category: Service
David said this business is close by and they do excellent work. They were on time and the prices were good.

Sam B.
07/29/2015 Category: Service
Sam said he cannot find better people. They are great and the service is good.

Doug and Denise M.
Bellingham, MA
07/28/2015
Honest, Communicators, Dependable, Qualified and Flexible
We won't go anywhere else, Michael, Peter and Bernadette are the best. Our only issue was not finding them sooner, we would have saved ourselves a lot of headaches and money in the past.

FC
Flavio M C.
Jeep Liberty
07/28/2015 Category: Service
Flavio said he never has a problem with this business. They were honest and they showed him what the problem was.

DN
Daniel A N.
07/27/2015 Category: Service
Daniel said the work performed at this business was wonderful.

CHUCK S.
North Attleboro, MA
Mercury Sable
07/26/2015
My Choice
Fantastic service ! The people are great, polite, informative, sensitive and Accurate ! There is not to many auto service businesses you can say that about. Not to mention great price ! Thank You for your help Chuck from North Attleboro

Daniel F M.
Holliston, MA
Volvo XC60
07/25/2015 Category: Service
Daniel said this business is personable. They provided shuttle rides for employees and they are helpful.