Latest Review about 1 month ago

MARISSA M.
WEST SUFFIELD
02/22/2017 Category: Service
The Crew
Would highly recommend CI to anybody that needs any type of service done - no BS

TZ
THOMAS Z.
STAFFORD SPRINGS
02/14/2017 Category: Service
Friendly and courteous.
The guys at ACI make you feel comfortable and really go to bat for you to help you get in a nice jeep.

Racheal W.
Enfield
02/02/2017 Category: Service
Great
Everyone is very personable there

LW
Logan W.
Woodstock, CT
10/09/2016
Excellent sales department
Not only did the sales department do everything I wanted they went above and beyond my expectations to make me happy

susan s.
Enfield, CT
07/20/2016
Thanks again for service ???

TP
Tim P.
Wells River, VT
05/22/2016
Painless financing. ...
I had the privilege of buying a 2012 jeep unlimited rubicon.They had all the accessories i was looking for at time of purchase .Great group to deal with.I would recommend ACI to anybody looking for a jeep.I would definitely buy again from them.Thanks too everybody there that helped me out...
Peter A., Owner from ACI Auto Group responded on 05/22/2016

Tim,
Thanks for the kind words! We enjoyed working with you and hope you have many years and may miles of fun times with your need Wrangler. Call or email if you ne3ed anything at all. -

RL

James M.
Manchester
04/07/2016 Category: Service
ACI review
Peter is what makes ACI the dealership that it is. No bull, just an honest guy selling an honest vehicle. I highly recommend checking out ACI Auto Group before you buy from anywhere else.

susan s.
Enfield, CT
04/02/2016
the service
Thanks peter and guy's for service on my chevy avalanche

ANDRE B.
East Windsor, CT
02/24/2016
CLASS ACT
The guys at ACI are a class act, not pushy, just there to help you out. I had a chance to deal with three great guys, the owner Peter,Kyle & Miles, i brought a 2012 Infiniti M37x which is a very nice clean car, also priced right. I would recommend anyone that's looking for great service and a nice vehicle go and see the guy's over at ACI AUTO GROUP.

GB

Ben K.
Hartford, CT
02/07/2016
Jeep Lift Experts
I can't speak highly enough about the ACI Auto Group. I was in the market to install a lift kit, 35 inch wheels and an AEV tire carrier on my 2015 Jeep Rubicon. ACI had terrific online reviews so I decided to reach out. I was in contact with Peter Alberici from beginning to end. He was knowledgeable, quick to respond, flexible in working with my schedule and he ensured I had an excellent experience. John did the install and he did a great job. After three months of driving the lifted jeep, I can't say enough about how happy I am with the lift, the install work, and how well it drives. I highly recommend the ACI Auto Group and I know I will be going back soon for a winch install. Thanks Peter and John.

JO
Joe O.
S Windsor
01/17/2016 Category: Service
The Usual Great Honest Service
I always go to ACI because they seem to never over sell on services. I brought them a 4K bill from the car dealership and they did an honest assessment of when things need to be performed and what is most critical to keep the car running in good condition. We have been working together to stagger the fixes (some of which they assessed as not needing to be fixed) and their prices always seem to be more reasonable than the dealership. As my car is approaching, 100K miles now, I had an oil change and transmission flush performed at ACI this time around. Would always recommend this place for service.
Peter A., Owner from ACI Auto Group responded on 01/18/2016

Thanks for the review Joe ! And ......thanks for the continued support :) As always we appreciate your business .

RF
Robert F.
Coventry
01/05/2016 Category: Service
Great place to do business. We have bought and serviced several cars from ACI .
Service was great. Everyone shares attention to detail.

MJ
MARY J.
WEST SUFFIELD
12/21/2015 Category: Service
Review
Love these guys! Great service great people, but service light is still on. How do I reset it?
Peter A., Owner from ACI Auto Group responded on 12/21/2015

Hi Mary. Sorry about that. We must have forgotten to reset the service light. Can you stop by tomorrow so we can take care of it?