Latest Review about 1 year ago

VC
VICTOR C.
04/25/2014
I would definitely recommend ACI to a friend they're very professional and they take good care of their loyal customers... Thanks guys!

SL
Sandra L.
04/25/2014
I find ACI to be responsive, reliable and professional. They go above and beyond to see that their customers are satisfied, including offering loaners and then delivering your car clean and washed. I've been very happy with their sales and service.

SN
S.S. N.
04/20/2014
I am very happy with my Infiniti G37X. Peter and his team have been wonderful through the whole process.

The price was much more competitive than the local Infiniti dealers.

Douglas S.
04/18/2014
Still waiting on correct car mats 2 months later

Joyce C.
04/08/2014
all went well, as always, but the tech did not reconnect the mirror controls, which is odd because the tech did connect the controls on the other mirror done last year.

NJ
Noemi,Jose J.
04/05/2014
This team was at point in everything. They work with you and treat you with lots of respect. ACI auto group truly will be recommended to our family and friends. Thanks team ACI the chevy truck is all some. Sincerely noemi,Jose Jurado.

BE
B.W. E.
04/04/2014

SD
Steve D.
03/31/2014
Pete and the guys who work here are a rare breed these days. They genuinely want you to be happy. I only came in for an oil change but I will definitely be back for more services on my Infiniti.

Mark L.
03/31/2014
Great service!!!

BL
Bob L.
03/30/2014
Great Jeep-buying experience! Friendly and knowledgeable group of guys.

JUANITA K.
03/28/2014
I really feel confident when I bring my car in for service. I know I'm going to get a straight forward accessment of the issues and the cost. Your service is not about the dollars, you care about your customers and out well being on the road and for that I thank you!!!

A
Anonymous
03/28/2014
Highly recommend ACI!! Very honest and reliable.

Maureen C.
03/21/2014
Very helpful. Great service just couldn't find the crunching sound?

BW
Brent W.
03/14/2014
Great explanation of short throw shifter

My favorite vehicle, I've had 35 in 23 years

Thanks

AW
Amanda W.
03/10/2014
I was upset when I came in for an oil change and I asked to have my tire maintenance button checked. I told them just let me know what the maintenance is and I'll take care of it. Instead, when I got the bill there was no oil change completed. Instead there was a miscommunication where they re-set my tire monitor. They quickly went back and did the oil change. This miscommunication caused me time and money.

DN
David N.
02/22/2014
Great customer service. Stand behind the work. Genuine interest to help solve customer problems.

A
Anonymous
02/15/2014
I was able to drop my car off and it was ready when promised. I have been using ACI for all of my service needs and will continue to use them. I have no hesitations to recommend them to anyone.

Christopher B.
02/14/2014
Great to work with! Thank you John, John and Peter. Not in any particular order!!

WM
Walt M.
02/10/2014
Staff was excellent from the start. Went to ACI on two separate occasions and was very satisfied on both visits. Courteous and helpful staff starting in the front office to the mechanics and right on up to the owner. Great people.

Joe S.
02/08/2014
John, Pete, and the guys in the shop all worked together to offer me the best used car buying experience I have ever had. They were attentive and knowledgable, flexible, and deal in quality I will continue to have them service my jeep, will recommend them to anyone looking for a quality jeep and will purchase another one from them when the time comes. Thanks again guys