Latest Review about 1 year ago

AN
A.G. N.
08/17/2013
You guys are reliable, accommodating and honest. Keep up the good work. I come to ACI because I think you guys are honest and only recommend repairs that are actually required.

MO
Mark O.
08/16/2013
The first dealer couldn't fix the problem, so they tried another dealer and fixed the problem. Nice to get a loaner, too!

CF
Cheryl F.
08/09/2013
Great service, once again!

RA

08/05/2013
I want a 325. :)

D.T. W.
07/18/2013
Service was very good. Just did not receive a call when my vehicle was ready I had to call them. Will always bring my volvo to get serviced at ACI.

Rolland R.
07/15/2013
Everyone at ACI was a pleasure to work with. I completely trusted the team to find my a reliable car within my price range and they did!! The process of trading in my old vehicle and buying the new one was smooth The paperwork was easy to understand and practically effortless. Thank you so much to everyone at ACI - I love my new car and I am looking forward to having it serviced with you as well.

Roe

GC
GAIL C.
07/09/2013

MT
Mary T.
07/08/2013
John and Cisco did a great job. Will go back.

D.G. W.
07/05/2013
Excellent and fast service. Thx

RE
R.A. E.
07/01/2013
Excellent work and fair prices as usual!

S.C. S.
06/27/2013
Peter had a car that was a little more than we were looking for, but told us when he got one in that was just right. The price was fair, he drove it to my mechanic for a check, and fixed the minor issues that were found. We bought the car, and a week later the AC sprung a leak, and he fixed that too.

It was a nice low stress purchase.

E
Eunice
06/24/2013
Great experience! Just hope the car runs for a few year. My son is in love with the 2002 Honda Accord. We have found him just sitting in it. :)

He found on the internet that if you don't look back after you get out of your car, you made the wrong purchase. He says he looks back for a good minute.:)

A
Anonymous
06/13/2013
I was a little hesistant about having my car detailed based on a conversation I had with a man that had taken his BMW SUV for detailing sometime ago. It was not taken to ACI for this service but he shared with me that with detailing he finds it can be a waste of money and that one is better off doing the work themselves. My car was filthy when I brought it into Peter and the staff at ACI especially the interior.

It smelled! I'll have to say I was pleased with the exterior of the car after completion of my services at ACI however, I was not impressed with the interior. Let me be clear the carpets were great and the car smelled a whole lot better but the upholstery and the dash paneling, door jams and so forth were not done that great. It almost appeared that the solutions stripped away the shine of the pretty wood grain look panel and the seats were of a dull look afterwards I don't know maybe they were just that dirty, lol. I'm not sure why. So I guess the job I would have to say was

David M.
06/07/2013
They always go above and beyond to make the customer happy!

D.T. W.
06/07/2013
Love your dealership. Pete A. Was really good and made the car buying process smooth and hassel free. Plan to keep ACI as my service choice for my Volvo.

EV
Eduardo V.
06/07/2013
I had a great car buying experience and I would recommend Pete and ACI to everyone.

Judy L.
06/01/2013
Low pressure. Friendly people. Made paperwork a breeze. I love my car!

BT
Bill T.
06/01/2013
My wife loves her car. Peter was easy going and excellent to deal with. John in the garage made sure the car was ready. Would buy from Peter and ACI again