Michael P.
11/08/2013
Bill was significantly higher than originally quoted. My brakes squeal intermittently now....

CF
Cheryl F.
11/08/2013

JO
Joey O.
11/03/2013
I always go to ACI for service to my Infiniti. When I went to an Infiniti dealership for a simple oil change, they tried telling me that I needed 1,200 dollars worth of repairs. I provided that list of maintenance suggestions to ACI and they told me only one of those items needed to actually be performed. I trust this group with my automobile and would highly recommend this company.

JN
JOEL N.
11/02/2013
My experience with ACI was excellent from start to finish. The staff was professional and friendly. The shop was clean. Peter can right out and met me when I first pulled in and they spent the time to talk to me about what I needed and wanted done. They helped to save me money on things I didn't end up needing. I was very pleased with how honest they conducted business. I will be bringing my vehicles to ACI from now on an would recommend them to any family and friends.

MT
Mary T.

SL
Sandra L.
11/01/2013
Great selection. No pressure. Immaculate service department and excellent attention to detail.

FW
F.T. W.
11/01/2013
The service was completed in a timely fashion, and the mechanic explained my options for the next service.

EL
Erin L.
10/29/2013
Laura offered me the use of a courtesy car when I came in to get the rear-brakes fixed on my 2011 Traverse. In the end, I didn't need them, but the offer was greatly appreciated.

DN
David N.
10/26/2013
Peter and the ACI team value customer loyalty and satisfaction. I believe they do their best to achieve this level of service and work to accommodate all reasonable requests from their customers.

JQ
Julie Q.
10/21/2013
This is the second time I've received outstanding service from ACI on my Infiniti G35. They keep me informed every step of the way and explain things thoroughly. They're always pleasant and their prices are very fair. Totally satisfied. I recommend them to anybody.

Denys D.
10/18/2013
Francisco was friendly and answered any questions that I had. He noticed 1 wheel lug was missing,could that have happened when the new tires were installed prior to my purchase of the car ? He did not find one that morning.

US
Ulysses S.
10/15/2013
I can appreciate the absence of back and forth haggling, pressure sale gimmicks, story-telling tactics and allowing the quality of their INVENTORY to sell itself. Professional, courteous and most importantly to the point staff and above board owner - these are rare combinations in the auto resale industry. My experience was hassle-free and professionally transparent. I would definitely give referrals

Deborah C.
10/05/2013
Most definitely! Peter went out of his way to assist me with finding financing that worked for me and Laura made the paperwork process of purchasing the vehicle a breeze. No icky dealership feeling, a small and comfortable place to do business.

CE
C.L. E.
10/04/2013
great bunch of people atACI will continue to go there for all my Volvo service

MA
Michael A.
10/04/2013
Had a dead battery after a month of ownership, was told to swing by anytime. Stopped in 1st on a Monday took it right in and exchanged it right away