Latest Review about 1 year ago

Benjamin S.
05/31/2013
Great deal on the detail with the $50 off coupon. The guys at ACI are always very polite, very professional, good service, and are friendly to their customers. They're very trustworthy and I bring my car their for all my maintenance and service

LC
Lisa C.
05/30/2013
I was pleased at how quickly we were helped, the friendliness and the professionalism. It was a relief to have a quick solution to a minor problem.

Sarah M.
05/16/2013
5 Stars!

ES
Elm S.
05/10/2013
Hi Peter,

I absolutely love my care, I think you need to add another star to represent Outstanding Service.

I will be certain share my satisfaction with everyone.

Regards,

Elm Sebas/Ted Auer

Michelle M.
05/10/2013
ACI really took the time at my last visit to address the minor issues that I had. They seem to want to go above and beyond to make the customer happy.

SD
Steven D.
05/05/2013
ACI auto group is a very clean ,nice and professional dealership. sometimes you can feel a little leary about these smaller car dealers. you dont have to feel that way about these guys. pros all the way. thanks again guys. will def be back to buy again.

D.D. S.
04/29/2013
My car purchase at ACI was an easy choice with no pressure and all my questions were answered by Peter and Brian.I will definitely shop at ACI for my next car and will recommend this dealer to any of my friends. Thanks again to Peter and Brian for their patience and courteous attention and also to John in the Service Dept.

LP
Larry P.
04/19/2013
great doing business with you guys great work done purchasing and repairing I would like to recommend anybody to shop and do business with ACI. Thanks!!!! Larry Pelzer

Courtney B.
04/13/2013
Excellent service like always. Just remember to put the correct mileage after an oil change.

Daniel B.
04/08/2013
Excellent experience. Peter and Brian are great to deal with and very helpful.

I would recommend ACI Auto Group to anyone.

AA
Asamoah A.
04/05/2013
The only reason I didn't give a 5 star on this appointment is because I had to come back to have my pressure sensors turned on because they forgot to do it. But otherwise always av5 star experience.

CF
Cheryl F.
03/30/2013
I was impressed with the help and spee in which this the whole process took. Very professional and courteous from every one that I deal with!

Rita R.
03/29/2013
You provided excellent service and don't do something that is not needed, only what needs to be done and that is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

GS
Gloria S.
03/28/2013
You advertised you vehicle as cherry red and ready to go. You did not take in consideration that excessive mileage had to be put on the vehicle to come have repairs done, The loaner car was not of equal quality and we had to pay to stay in the area overnight. And after all of this you didn't fix everything, and wanted to debate over the cost to have it fixed in our city. As if we haven't taken enough out of our pockets for gas, hotel and depreciation in the value of the vehicle due to the extra milleage we had to put on it. I thought our agreement to return to shop was to do what would be fair to both parties. If there are any more issues with the vehicle you may be getting it back and refunding my cash. This is not the last Lexus 430 GS on earth.

DK
David K.
03/22/2013
Very please, very easy to work with. They will find the right car for you if they don't have it. Proud owner of a Jeep Rubicon from ACI !

S
Scott
03/08/2013
Salesmen were great, very helpful and courteous. Would definatly refer to a friend and buy from them again without question .

Michael S.

Denice

LD
Lyle D.
03/06/2013
I had a very good experience buying my Dodge from Chris at Downtown Auto. It has been a better vehicle than expected so far (though the mileage has been worse). Very good service. Thank you.

A
Anonymous
02/26/2013
Came through as promised.