S.C. S.
09/02/2013
Brought the car in for an oil change, everything went as expected, ready when they said, no problems.

A
Anonymous
08/23/2013
Stopped in for an oil change and a tire rotation. Turns out my rear brakes needed to be replaced so I went ahead and let them do it. Then when I started driving home my car started smoking!! I called them right away and the mechanic was nice enough to come find me on route 5 (about 5 miles south of ACI) and check out my car. After he didn't see any visible problems. He followed me back to the dealership and jacked up my car to inspect it further (this is all after hours by the way, I was supposed to be the last appointment of the day for my oil change). He diagnosed that one of my calipers needed to be replaced, so they had to keep my car overnight and then they gave me a loaner (free of charge). The service was prompt and they called me back the next morning saying it was ready for pickup. All in all, this wasn't ideal for me because of the situation, but it was nobody's fault and the guys at ACI did everything they could to go out of their way for me and even cut me a deal on the cal

GM
Grisel M.
08/19/2013
ACI Auto Group did a great job in providing excellent service. Thanks again!!

AN
A.G. N.
08/17/2013
You guys are reliable, accommodating and honest. Keep up the good work. I come to ACI because I think you guys are honest and only recommend repairs that are actually required.

MO
Mark O.
08/16/2013
The first dealer couldn't fix the problem, so they tried another dealer and fixed the problem. Nice to get a loaner, too!

CF
Cheryl F.
08/09/2013
Great service, once again!

RA

08/05/2013
I want a 325. :)

D.T. W.
07/18/2013
Service was very good. Just did not receive a call when my vehicle was ready I had to call them. Will always bring my volvo to get serviced at ACI.

Rolland R.
07/15/2013
Everyone at ACI was a pleasure to work with. I completely trusted the team to find my a reliable car within my price range and they did!! The process of trading in my old vehicle and buying the new one was smooth The paperwork was easy to understand and practically effortless. Thank you so much to everyone at ACI - I love my new car and I am looking forward to having it serviced with you as well.

Roe

GC
GAIL C.
07/09/2013

MT
Mary T.
07/08/2013
John and Cisco did a great job. Will go back.

D.G. W.
07/05/2013
Excellent and fast service. Thx

RE
R.A. E.
07/01/2013
Excellent work and fair prices as usual!