Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5rating 4.6666667
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

PW
Patrick W.
Basking Ridge, NJ
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Great service without the pushy sales people always happy They do a thorough job of inspecting my vehicle

AT
Anthony T.
08/13/2018 Category: Service
The Action team is thorough
I have always had a good experience at Action Hyundai.

Jason M.
2018 Hyundai Kona
Wonderful experience
Every step of the way, from the decision to purchase my new Kona to a simple stop in for an oil change, the staff from top to bottom has been as helpful as possible.
Brandi S. from Action Hyundai of Flemington responded on 08/09/2018

I'm so happy to hear you've had a great experience with our dealership and you're happy with your new vehicle. I really appreciate you taking the time to fill out the survey and the 5 star review. Hope to see you for your next service!

Kevin S.
Clinton, NJ
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Brandi took food care of me.
I was in and out in under an hour and they even washed my car!
Brandi S. from Action Hyundai of Flemington responded on 08/09/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out the survey and for the 5 star review! Hope to see you for your next service!

EN
Elio N.
Franklin, NJ
The people
We were treated so well. We had Brandi as our service manager. Excellent service, kind and excellent skills.
Brandi S. from Action Hyundai of Flemington responded on 08/09/2018

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. I really appreciate the five star review and hope to see you for your next service!

Sean C.
Great service dept
I had my car towed in unexpectedly. They evaluated the car and had me back on the road within 2 hours.
I tried to have the car towed to a closer Hyundai dealership (I didn’t break down near my home dealership) and they wouldn’t even see the car for a week!
Christine K. from Action Hyundai of Flemington responded on 08/08/2018

Thank you for the great feedback and the 5 STAR review. I am glad we were able to quickly take care of your car and welcome you back for any future car care needs. Have a great day!

AR
Aquillah R.
Bethlehem, PA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Service desk lead melissa was a great help for squeezing me in the schedule in such short notice and when I arrived I was greet and my oil change didn't take long thank you guys for your help definitely will return

MT
Michael T.
Annandale, NJ
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Oil Change and Tire Rotation
The team completed my service very timely! I am very satisfied!
Christine K. from Action Hyundai of Flemington responded on 08/08/2018

Thank you for the 5 STAR review, we are glad you were satisfied with your recent visit here. I look forward to helping you on your next scheduled maintenance. Have a great day!

Charles S.
Edison, NJ
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
08/06/2018 Category: Service
AS USUAL ACTION HAS THE BEST SERVICE
The inside door handle on mt Veracruz broke and I was not able to open the door from inside the card. I had to open the window and open the door from outside. I booked the repair service appointment on line and explained exactly what the problem was. When I arrived I was taken care of immediately and was told they would have to remove the inside door panel to see exactly what the problem was. About 10 minutes later I was told it was just the door handle that had broken and that they had one in stock. They returned my car to me in less than an hour after I drove into the service department. Actions service department has always been the best service department I have ever used. I have been having my Azara and my Veracruz serviced there since I originally bought my Azara in 2007 and I still have both serviced there every 4 months.
Christine K. from Action Hyundai of Flemington responded on 08/07/2018

Thank you for the great feedback, we really appreciate the 5 STAR rating. You are always a pleasure to help when you bring your vehicles in and I look forward to continuing to help you in the future. Have a great day!

CN
Carol N.
Piscataway, NJ
08/06/2018 Category: Service
first time great service
over all experience has been very positive
Christine K. from Action Hyundai of Flemington responded on 08/07/2018

Thank you for the positive feedback and for the 5 STAR rating. I look forward to helping you on your next visit. Have a great day!

KK
Kelli K.
Stockton, NJ
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/05/2018 Category: Service
Problems
The only concern that I had was that both my door panels are starting to crack. And I have already had the driver side one replaced after a year of owning the car. But what conserns me is that 1, it’s over 60,000 miles, and you can’t help me at all, and 2, this seems like some kind of manufacturing mess up with the car, I have never seen a car do this before. If this is how you make your cars I won’t buy another one. For me to spend over $3000 for 2 new doors. You say you have the best warranty’s I don’t think so.
Christine K. from Action Hyundai of Flemington responded on 08/09/2018

Thank you for the 5 STAR rating, I appreciate you taking the time to respond to the survey. If you would like contact information for Hyundai Corporate in order to bring your concerns to their attention, call me @ 908-788-4227. Have a great day!

David W.
Caldwell, NJ
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Christina was very pleasant to deal with. Beautiful facilty with clean bathrooms and coffee.

Given a loaner car which helped me out a lot.

The staff here are always so pleasant, even the gentleman who fetches your car for you.
Christine K. from Action Hyundai of Flemington responded on 08/02/2018

Thank you fot the 5 STAR rating and the great feedback. I am glad to hear you had such a pleasant visit and I look forward to helping you on your next scheduled appointment. Have a great day!

TR
Thomas R.
Hampton, NJ
2009 Hyundai Elantra
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Flat tire replaced
John was able to get the car in and get a flat tire replaced before closing. He also helped my out when I called and told him Icouldn't get the lugnuts off the tire when I had to put the donut spare on before bringing the car in. Much appreciated!

PW
Phyllis W.
Lebanon, NJ
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Super service
Everyone at this dealer is friendly and eager to help. Fast service on my Tucson and free oil change! They always suggest to do just what needs to be done and nothing more. Will definitely keep coming back and will continue us to purchase from this 5 star dealership!
Brandi S. from Action Hyundai of Flemington responded on 07/31/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out the survey and the 5 star review! We take pride in being your service center for your vehicle. I look forward to seeing you for your next service visit!

KG
Kenneth G.
Stockton, NJ
07/31/2018 Category: Service
18K Elantra service
Everything done professionally and on time.
Christine K. from Action Hyundai of Flemington responded on 07/31/2018

Thank you for the 5 STAR review, we appreciate you taking the time to fill out the survey. I look forward to helping you on your next service visit. Have a great day!

CJ
Cynthia J.
Washington, NJ
07/30/2018 Category: Service
Routine service
I was late getting my 2018 Elektra serviced due to my mother being in and out of the hospital and rehab I took a chance on trying to get service in Flemington because that's where I am everyday everyone was accommodating and got it done in less than an hour very pleasant experience will return!
Brandi S. from Action Hyundai of Flemington responded on 07/31/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out the survey and for your kind words. It's always great to hear positive feedback and I'm glad that you had a pleasant experience. I hope to see you for your next service!

Ringoes, NJ
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/29/2018 Category: Service
Great staff
The entire staff is very friendly and willing to do whatever makes it a great experience.
Christine K. from Action Hyundai of Flemington responded on 07/30/2018

Thank you for the great feedback and the 5 STAR rating. I was happy to help you and look forward to taking care of your future car care needs. Have a great day!

Hillsborough, NJ
2014 Hyundai Elantra
07/27/2018 Category: Service
Satisfied Customer
I've owned my car 4 years now. "People" say I could/should go to any local mechanic. That
dealerships are always "more expensive" in repairs. I like having the connection with the dealership
that sold me the car. Their mechanics work on the same make day in and day out. Also, the records
and history kept on my car. It's a very nice facility. Everyone's friendly.
Christine K. from Action Hyundai of Flemington responded on 07/27/2018

Thank you for the great feedback, we appreciate the 5 STAR review and especially the confidence you have in us. I look forward to helping you on your future car care needs. Have a great day!

EM
Elyssa M.
Hillsborough, NJ
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/26/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and Accountable
I love that I am never pressured to do a service that my car does not really need!
Christine K. from Action Hyundai of Flemington responded on 07/27/2018

Thank you for the great feedback and the 5 STAR rating. I look forward to seeing you on your next service visit. Have a great day!

AD
Amy D.
Lambertville, NJ
2011 Hyundai Elantra To
07/26/2018 Category: Service
Helpful and friendly staff
Staff allowed me to enter garage and actually see the problem I was having with my car and took the time to explain the problem and what work would be done. There were no surprises and the work was done that same day.
Christine K. from Action Hyundai of Flemington responded on 07/26/2018

Thank you for the 5 STAR review, I was glad to have helped you with your car care needs. I look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Have a great day!