Action Hyundai of Flemington

Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5rating 4.54

Overall Rating 4.6363636/5Overall Rating 4.6363636/5Overall Rating 4.6363636/5Overall Rating 4.6363636/5rating 4.6363636
Overall Rating 1.90909/5rating 1.90909rating 1.90909rating 1.90909rating 1.90909
Smurf M. on 01/17/2018
"Service"
Christine in Service was Excellent!!! Awesome Experience!!!

A Perfect 10!!!!
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 01/17/2018 06:29 AM
Christine K. at Action Hyundai of Flemington responded on 01/17/2018

Thank you for the awesome feedback, we really appreciate the 5 STAR review. I was glad to have helped you and look forward to taking care of you on your next visit.

Kimberly S. on 01/16/2018
"Excellent service and a Nice dealership!!"
We are very happy with our experience at Action Hyundai in Flemington. The staff was very helpful and friendly. We love their new drive-thru drop-off Zone!! It was snowing the day we dropped our car off and that just made switching into a loaner car even easier, especially with two kids. This is a very clean and nice facility. It even has a great Lounge area with wifi, TV, food, nice seating and a beautiful fireplace. We wouldn't hesitate to come back and we highly recommend them. Thanks again
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 01/12/2018
Review Created: 01/16/2018 01:03 PM
Charles C., Service Manager at Action Hyundai of Flemington responded on 01/17/2018

Thank you so very much for your great comments. The 5 Star review was wonderful and we look forward to seeing you for your next service.

Verified Customer on 01/16/2018
"Great service"
Efficient and friendly! Great experience.
Service Date: 01/13/2018
Review Created: 01/16/2018 12:01 PM

Thank you for your 5 Star review. We appreciate the nice comments and look forward to seeing you for your next scheduled service. Thank you again!

Lillian L. on 01/15/2018
"Top Notch"
Christine is always on top of your visit. She constantly updates you as to progress, so you are never just sitting there wondering. I love being well informed and that's what I get with Christine. She is so willing to work with you and discuss the pros and cons of your decisions. You are never left guessing. She is very knowledgeable about the care your car requires which and definitely looks out for you purse. I appreciated her guidance and I trust her to do what is best for my car and me. I look forward to my routine visits if it involves her expertise.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 01/15/2018 03:41 PM
Christine K. at Action Hyundai of Flemington responded on 01/17/2018

Thank you for your positive feedback. I love hearing how satisfied you are bringing your car to Action Hyundai and having me help you through the process. My goal is always excellent customer service and it appears I have succeded with you. We really appreciate the 5 STAR review and I look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

John H. on 01/15/2018
"Same as usual..."
Service is always first class, in every respect. I truly believe Action Hyundai provides THE best service I’ve ever experienced from a car dealer...and I’m not a young guy anymore!
Review Created: 01/15/2018 11:25 AM
Charles C., Service Manager at Action Hyundai of Flemington responded on 01/16/2018

Thank you very much for your wonderful review with Sure Critic. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know that we are doing a good job for you and we look forward to seeing you for your next service. Again, thank you very much

Julia C. on 01/12/2018
"good experience."
Only my second time taking my car for service as my husband always took care of it. Showed me what to do and where to go and had no problem.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 01/09/2018
Review Created: 01/12/2018 11:12 AM
Christine K. at Action Hyundai of Flemington responded on 01/15/2018

I am so glad to hear your experience was a good one. Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and for the 5 STAR rating, we really appreciate it. I look forward to helping you with your future car care needs.

Verified Customer on 01/10/2018
"Excellent Service"
Tire light on and oil change. One of the best service departments I’ve been to. John is the service person that takes care of the check-in whenever I go, top notch.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 01/08/2018
Review Created: 01/10/2018 06:45 PM
Charles C., Service Manager at Action Hyundai of Flemington responded on 01/11/2018

We really appreciate you taking the time to send your review in to Sure Critic as well as for giving us a 5 STAR review. Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

Permelia M. on 01/10/2018
"Like my Hyundai service"
Hyundai has been thorough and honest in all dealings
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Service Date: 01/08/2018
Review Created: 01/10/2018 06:02 PM

Thank you very much for your comments on the Sure Critic review, and for the 5 STAR rating. We appreciate it very much and look forward to seeing you for your next servicing.

Verified Customer on 01/10/2018
"Good"
Fast and friendly service for routine scheduled maintenance.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Veloster
Service Date: 01/06/2018
Review Created: 01/10/2018 06:21 AM
Charles C., Service Manager at Action Hyundai of Flemington responded on 01/10/2018

Thank you very much for sending in your 5 star review with Sure Critic. We appreciate it very much and look forward to seeing you on your next scheduled service visit. Thank you for the comment also.

Joseph G. on 01/04/2018
"the people who work there. (John in Service, etc.)"
John was excellent in every way from the initial contact to completion.
Always kept me in the know throughout the service process and it is nice to see that his co workers are eager to support him.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 12/30/2017
Review Created: 01/04/2018 10:15 AM
Charles C., Service Manager at Action Hyundai of Flemington responded on 01/04/2018

Thank you for your 5 star review with Sure Critic. We appreciate you taking the time to send it in. We look forward to seeing you for your next service.

Carol W. on 01/03/2018
"Good Service. "
The service was very good. The staff is very pleasant and helpful.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 12/29/2017
Review Created: 01/03/2018 09:42 AM
Christine K. at Action Hyundai of Flemington responded on 01/03/2018

Thank you for the feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to give us the 5 star review. I look forward to helping you on your next visit.

Michael D. on 01/02/2018
"Good people that care with quality service"
The dealership is great, appointments are timely with no surprises. Folks there truly care.

As far as the Hyundai brand? Never Again....5 recalls on my vehicle and still counting.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 12/29/2017
Review Created: 01/02/2018 01:44 PM
Charles C., Service Manager at Action Hyundai of Flemington responded on 01/02/2018

Thank you very much for your review with Sure Critic. We appreciate you taking the time to send in your review and for your feedback. We look forward to seeing you for your next scheduled service.

Robert K. on 01/02/2018
"Servicing"
For nearly six years I have brought my Sonata in for regular maintenance and servicing. This visit as well as all the others in the past were professional, reasonable and done in a prompt manner.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 12/28/2017
Review Created: 01/02/2018 10:53 AM
Christine K. at Action Hyundai of Flemington responded on 01/02/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. We greatly appreciate your feedback and the 5 STAR review. I look forward to helping you with your future car care needs.

Verified Customer on 12/28/2017
"Hyundai survey"
The service adviser knows how to take care of me.
Vehicle: 2009 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 12/20/2017
Review Created: 12/28/2017 12:14 PM
Charles C., Service Manager at Action Hyundai of Flemington responded on 12/30/2017

Thank you very much for sending your 5 STAR review in to Sure Critic. We appreciate you taking the time to send it in. We look forward to seeing you for your next schedulked maintenance.

Colleen M. on 12/23/2017
"Easy to get to"
Very easy to schedule and get to servicing my vehicle
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 12/23/2017 07:45 PM
Charles C., Service Manager at Action Hyundai of Flemington responded on 12/26/2017

Thank you very much for your 5 Star review with Sure critic. We appreciate it very much and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future. We also would like to thank you for taking the time to include your nice comments.

Charles P. on 12/23/2017
"Personable service advisors"
I had my car in for a recall. The service advisor was personable and helpful. I would recommend the service area.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Service Date: 12/18/2017
Review Created: 12/23/2017 04:28 PM

Thank You very much for sending your review in to Sure Critic.

cchirichello@actionautogroup.com

Thank you very much for sending your review in to Sure Critic. We appreciate you taking the time. We also would like to thank you for your comments and look forward to seeing you for any service needs you have.

Brian M. on 12/21/2017
"Tire and oil change"
Everyone pleasant, respectful of other people's time. Work completed as planned
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Veloster
Service Date: 12/14/2017
Review Created: 12/21/2017 05:19 PM
Charles C., Service Manager at Action Hyundai of Flemington responded on 12/23/2017

Thank you very much for your 5 STAR review with Sure Critic. We look forward to seeing you for your next service. We also want to thank you for your comments. It is nice to hear that we are doing a good job for you.

Fitim S. on 12/20/2017
"Action Hyundai is the best way to get a car"
Professional people very helpful
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 12/18/2017
Review Created: 12/20/2017 10:29 AM
Christine K. at Action Hyundai of Flemington responded on 12/21/2017

Thank you very much for the feedback and for taking the time to fill out the survey. We really sppreciate the 5 STAR review. I look forward to helping you on your next service visit.

Judith G. on 12/19/2017
"Much better Service Writer this time!"
OH!...one more thing......the last time I was there, the writer was more attentive to his cell phone than his job. I didn't even see Brandy's phone.
Review Created: 12/19/2017 06:47 PM
Charles C., Service Manager at Action Hyundai of Flemington responded on 12/27/2017

Wow! your comments about your service writer are wonderful. We appreciate you taking the time to send in the survey, and for your comments. I am sure that you understand the importance of the surveys because you stated that you had been a writer yourself. Brandi will be, or may have already contacted you to see what else she could have done to earn a 5 star rating for your service visit with us.
  Unfortunately, her satisfaction rating is based on the score she receives and not the comments on the review. A 4 star review is below her standard. She currently has a satisfaction rating of 4.82 out of 5 or (96.4%).
Please give me a call or e-mail me if you would like. My e-mail is attached. We are always looking to improve our service to you.

Andrew B. on 12/19/2017
"Awesome service and attention to detail "
They've really turned this place around. Between the new building, the perks for their regular customers and the staff, it's becoming a pleasure to service my Elantra at Action. I only hope that I can say the same thing about the sales side of the business when I turn my leased Elantra in 1.5 years!! Thanks again.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 12/19/2017 01:22 PM
Christine K. at Action Hyundai of Flemington responded on 12/23/2017

Thank you for the awesome feedback and the 5 Star review on Sure Critic. I am glad to have helped you with the service on your Elantra and look forward to taking care of your future car care needs. Again, thank you.