Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5rating 4.6666667
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Matthew P.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
06/23/2018 Category: Service
I got coupon for free oil hange there. I didn’t have to wait that long. That was no pressure. Good customer service

Judith G.

Readington Township, NJ
2011 Hyundai Elantra To
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Thank you!
I have been to 3 Hyundai dealers because I have moved around a bit. The first one had such mean and nasty employees so I never returned. The second was a pain, but not horrible. I have avoided Hyundai dealers since because they have been so difficult. My friend told me to call you when I needed a recent repair and I figured I'd just get a quote for the heck of it. You were $300 cheaper than another mechanic and you were all so nice to work with. I am happy to have a dealer that I am not afraid to go to now!
john b. from Action Hyundai of Flemington responded on 06/22/2018

EB
Eric B.
Flemington, NJ
06/22/2018 Category: Service
great sevice
The staff is always helpful and informative.
Christine K. from Action Hyundai of Flemington responded on 06/22/2018

I'm glad you had a great experience and appreciate the 5 STAR rating. I look forward to helping you on your next visit. Have a great day!

Chris C.
Belle Mead, NJ
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Job John!!
John went well beyond the call of duty in working with Hyundai to have my car repaired!! Provided updates in a timely manner!! Thanks John!!
john b. from Action Hyundai of Flemington responded on 06/21/2018

DA
Danielle A.
Lawrence Township, NJ
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Wonderful staff, super fast and efficient!

Laura S.
Whitehouse Station, NJ
2009 Hyundai Sonata
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Best Service Ever
My service rep, John, was great. He kept me apprised each step of the way and made sure I understood what needed to be done and the cost. The reception area is comfortable and pleasant . Overall a great experience.

LL
Linda L.
Annandale, NJ
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Fantastic Service!
I must have been wearing a crown during my recent service call since John and the staff treated me like royalty! They make having car service a breeze. Always A+ service and attitude. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

HS
Hope S.
Belvidere, NJ
2014 Hyundai Elantra
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Car maintenance
The first time I walk in the Hyundai dealership I was welcome. The service was prompt. The cashiers was very nice. I came back a second time to have my car serviced. I would recommend this Hyundai dealership to anyone. My car was fixed and I am very satisfied with the service.
Christine K. from Action Hyundai of Flemington responded on 06/19/2018

Thank you for the 5 STAR rating, we appreciate you taking the time to fill out the survey. I am happy to hear you were very satisfied with your service and look forward to helping you on your next visit. Have a great day!

LR
Luis R.
Lawrence Township, NJ
06/17/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service and Life Saver
June 3rd Sunday - brake system on my car was serviced by a major car care center in NJ - complete job replaced brake pads and rotors. I drove the car back home and didn't drive my car until Monday and Thursday. I noticed clanking sound coming from rear of the car. I had my car serviced at Action Hyundai for routine maintenance oil change and asked them to inspect clanking noise. Inspection revealed poor quality of work by this car care center in NJ. Specifically - caliper bolts were missing, brakes had no lubrication. This could have caused a road accident and put my life at risk. Action Hyundai service team - specifically John Borz and Breanna Datello were outstanding and explained to me in very clear terms the issues, addressed and resolved the car problem immediately. I am a very satisfied client and have been a customer since 2011.
john b. from Action Hyundai of Flemington responded on 06/18/2018

thank you very much luis for the five star and the review, we are always here for you

LG

Brendan K.
Somerville, NJ
2010 Hyundai Elantra To
Good, fast service
Got my brakes checked and belts replaced after 100k miles. Very fast and friendly service, and fair price for parts. You get great bang for your buck with Hyundai vehicles in my opinion. Will be back when I get to 200k miles!
Christine K. from Action Hyundai of Flemington responded on 06/15/2018

Thank you for the 5 STAR rating and the great feedback. I was happy to help you and look forard to helping you on your next service visit. Have a great day!

MT
Marion T.
Plainfield, NJ
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Service and responsiveness was excellent
Christine K. from Action Hyundai of Flemington responded on 06/15/2018

Thank you for the 5 STAR rating, I am glad you had an excellent experience. Have a great day!

Somerset, NJ

Hampton, NJ
2009 Hyundai Elantra
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Review
They even vaccumed my car!
john b. from Action Hyundai of Flemington responded on 06/14/2018

thanks for the five star  tom

2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Friendly Respectful Service
Unlike many other car dealerships, the people here are friendly and helpful. I don’t feel like I’m being taken in when talking to them.
john b. from Action Hyundai of Flemington responded on 06/15/2018

Robert M.
Somerville, NJ
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Shocking same day service on most items.
Friendly and efficient staff.
Christine K. from Action Hyundai of Flemington responded on 06/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, we appreciate the 5 STAR rating. I am glad to hear you were pleased with the timliness of your service and I was happy to have helped you. I look forward to helping you on your next service. Have a great day!

Joshua W.
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Friendly service
Always appreciate the friendliness of each worker here.
john b. from Action Hyundai of Flemington responded on 06/13/2018

Joshua H.
Washington, NJ
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Fast service!
Service was fast, in and out in about 30 min, I was alittle disappointed in the quality of the car wash, yes it was complementary, but still a very poor Job.
john b. from Action Hyundai of Flemington responded on 06/08/2018

Princeton, NJ
06/05/2018 Category: Service
Good Experince
Visited first time but overall had good experience with dealership.
Brandi S. from Action Hyundai of Flemington responded on 06/05/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey! Please let us know what we could do in the future to obtain a 5 star rating.