PS
PETER S.
Pontiac Vibe
07/23/2019
Great Service and Great people
I am so glad I found Action Auto when I moved to Henrietta. They are the only service station I use. Honest and reliable, I won't go anywhere else.

Peter Shaughnessy

BW
Blake W.
Webster, NY
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Blake said the staff provided service for a fair price.

PT
Princess T.
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Princess said she heard good things about the business. The service went smoothly, with open communication and she knew exactly what was going on during the process.

Mike C.
West Henrietta, NY
Mazda MX-6
07/10/2019
nice, honest people
Only place we bring our cars. Have been going here for at least 10 years and have never had any issues or problems. Rates are reasonable.

ZM
Zack M.
Ram 3500
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Zack said the business got things done quickly and were very friendly. They always do a great job.

JEFF / JOAN G.
Spencerport, NY
06/15/2019
Best in town
We trust Laszlo and the technicians to always thoroughly inspect our car and make sure that they have found and corrected any issues.They are all a pleasure to deal with and the prices are very reasonable. We would highly recommend this shop to anyone who ask

PB
Peter B.
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Peter said it's quick and a trustworthy business.

KP
Kyle P.
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Kyle said the employees provided quality service. They kept him informed during his service.

TA
Tom A.
Red Creek, NY
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Tom said he likes their friendliness and their cleanliness. He stated he feels comfortable there.

Rush, NY
06/07/2019
Always treated professionally and service is great.
Your services are always great! I cannot say thank you enough for your promptness in handling our needs!

Brian s.
05/28/2019
Couldn't believe it.
I bought a Silverado one year ago. I did zero break work to the truck, since I had zero issues with the breaks. Brought the truck to Action Towing to do a repair on the front wheel bearings.

Upon receiving my truck I noticed the cap on my after market wheels was missing, and metal banging around in the wheel. I also noticed a severe grinding from the front breaks.

I though it might just be time for breaks. As I have never done any break work to the vehicle.

When I brought my truck to my usual mechanic, they explained to me that the grinding I heard was a result of the break pads being installed backwards.

Action towing gave me lies and excuses as to why they wouldnt make right the mistake that was clearly there's.

I'm a man of integrity and it is quit an experience to have a business lie to my face when the evidence is in my hands.

Marlene C.
Pittsford, NY
Chevrolet Spark
05/16/2019
Laz's better than Jazz
As much as I like my music, I must say the staff at Action is better than all jazz. So friendly. So helpful. So professional.
Aimee P., Vice-President from Action Towing & Service responded on 05/20/2019

Thank you Marlene for your review. We are glad to hear you had a great experience!! We appreciate you as a Action customer!!

Joseph R.
Jeep Patriot
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Joseph said the business came to him very quickly and fixed his vehicle for a reasonable price. He added that Laz was very helpful and polite.
Aimee P., Vice-President from Action Towing & Service responded on 05/20/2019

Thank you Joseph for your review. We are glad to hear you had a great experience. We appreciate you as a Action customer!!

MF
mike f.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
05/12/2019
Oil change, NYS inspection.
Great service, fair pricing, explained issues with truck for future needs
Aimee P., Vice-President from Action Towing & Service responded on 05/13/2019

Thank you Mike for your review. We appreciate you as a Action customer!!

RJ
Rancy J.
Mazda 626
05/10/2019 Category: Service
Rancy said this business treats him like family.
Aimee P., Vice-President from Action Towing & Service responded on 05/13/2019

Thank you Rancy for your review. We appreciate you as a Action customer/family member!!

Dustin H.
05/07/2019 Category: Service
Dustin said they took really good care of him and being a vet he likes that they are a veteran run business. He said they worked with him and his situation. He said they didn't pressure him and Spence was great to work with.
Aimee P., Vice-President from Action Towing & Service responded on 05/13/2019

Thank you Dustin for your review. We appreciate you as a Action customer and for your service!!

BC
BARBARA C.
Hyundai Accent
04/12/2019
Excellnt service
As always the automotive service was excellent and the customer service as well. The front desk staff are friendly and upbeat. hey remember me when I come in.
Aimee P., Vice-President from Action Towing & Service responded on 04/30/2019

Thank you Barbara for your review. We agree that Laz and Amber are great members of our team! We appreciate you as a Action customer!!

DT
David T.
Pittsford, NY
04/12/2019 Category: Service
David said the employees were very friendly. They provided very efficient service.
Aimee P., Vice-President from Action Towing & Service responded on 04/30/2019

Thank you David for your review. We appreciate you as a Action customer!!

Krish S.
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Krish said he was very satisfied with the service, and the person working the front desk was nice. He did have one small issue with the tires being overfilled, which resulted in the warning light coming on, but he was able to release some of the pressure and easily fix the issue himself.
Aimee P., Vice-President from Action Towing & Service responded on 04/30/2019

Thank you Krish for your review. I do apologize that happened, but glad to hear it was easily resolved. If there is any issue please feel free to contact us at anytime! We appreciate you as a Action customer!!

Chris M.
Fairport, NY
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Chris said the staff provided good service, they were prompt, and got him in the same day.
Aimee P., Vice-President from Action Towing & Service responded on 04/03/2019

Thank you Chris for you review. We appreciate you as a Action Customer!!